It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Being bombarded??? Please comfirm!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

I'm not gonna go step by step through your reply because obviously you don't know the true creation of the Israeli state.

Of course I don't know what I'm talking about, or I'd be saying the same thing you are.

It's self-evident.

Lets just say it was way before WWI that Palestine was a district ruled by the Turks. IE: No Israel.

And let's just say that way before that, Israel was there as a sovereign nation before being absorbed into the Roman Empire.

Your point?

AFTER WWI Britain took control of Palestine. Arabs lived there.

'Kay.

Jews "wanted" to live there. In the early 20th century they began (the jews) to flood into the area.

They were doing so legally, were they not? Palestine was under the authority of Britain, and displaced Israelis legally migrated to a region that had many ties to their ancestry.

The UN "suggested" splitting the area into one area for Jews and another for Palestinians. The rest is history.

I thank you for the history lesson. Here's my question: how does it alter the point being made that the U.N. essentially established Israel as a nation? Further - how does it place the blame on existing Israelis?

And if you truly believe that Israel doesn't receive a significant amount of support from the US then I don't know how to open your eyes.

Once again, we're on different levels. I'm a big-picture sort of person capable of working down to the minute details. You're missing the forest for the bark, let alone the trees.

Lets ignore the $3 billion we give them annually.

Let's not.

wrmea.org... illion.html

Other Grants and Endowments: $457.7 Million. The July 2006 report included $456.7 million in U.S. grants and endowments to U.S.-Israeli scientific and business cooperation organizations. The two largest are the BIRD (Israel-U.S. Binational Research & Development) Foundation and the BARD (Binational Agriculture and Research and Development) Fund. While these are mostly self-sustaining, the BARD Fund gets about $500,000 a year from the Agriculture Department. Adding $0.5 million for each of FY ’07 and ”˜08 to the ’06 total gives a new total of $0.457.7 billion.

The military aid from the DOD budget is mostly for specific projects. The largest items have been the canceled Lavi attack fighter project, the completed Merkava tank, the ongoing Arrow anti-missile missile project, and several other anti-missile systems, most recently the “David’s Sling” short-range missile defense system. Haaretz reported in June that a senior U.S. defense official has said the U.S. will support and help Israel’s development of the advanced Arrow 3 designed to intercept advanced ballistic missiles.

www.cia.gov...

Israel has a technologically advanced market economy. It depends on imports of crude oil, grains, raw materials, and military equipment. Despite limited natural resources, Israel has intensively developed its agricultural and industrial sectors over the past 20 years. Cut diamonds, high-technology equipment, and agricultural products (fruits and vegetables) are the leading exports. Israel usually posts sizable trade deficits, which are covered by large transfer payments from abroad and by foreign loans. Roughly half of the government's external debt is owed to the US, its major source of economic and military aid.

GDP (official exchange rate):
$213.1 billion (2010 est.)

Revenues are about 28% of GDP - placing their mas sustainable budget at roughly 56 billion dollars placing annual U.S. aid equal to about 5% of their revenues.

Considering the DoD baseline spending for the U.S. is 582...86... billion dollars (something in that range, I forget the exact figure) while undertaking three... now four (We more or less just declared war on Syria a few days ago when we told their president to GTFO... someone place a muzzle on Obama, for the love of all things holy) wars.

Explain how 4 billion is somehow allowing Israel to walk around with a chip on their shoulder.

How about the 30+ F22 Raptors we just basically "gave" them?

What are you talking about? The F-22 is a dead airframe. Export is prohibited and no further airframes are to be purchased. The tooling has already been destroyed per classified material handling procedures.

Or all of the other military hardware that they "get"?

They purchase it. The U.S. government doesn't own the F-16. That is the property of its respective company (now Lockheed-Martin, if I remember correctly - it was General Dynamics... can't remember if Boeing bought them out or Lockheed...). For the most part - these companies can make whatever kinds of weapon systems they want and sell it to a foreign country unless parts of the system are considered Classified by the U.S. - in which case the distribution of classified systems is limited. This is why export models are generally considered "simplified" and "less capable" than their main-line counterparts.

In theory, however, the government only gets to declare technology classified if it public funding went into its creation. But that's another mess of mumbo-jumbo.

Isreal, however, is allowed to purchase surplus inventory from the U.S. For example - ammunition that is past its expiration (usually used for training), various gear and support equipment, and some direct arsenal purchases - but most of Israel's combat inventory is in-house design and manufacture.

And what about the 6 Day War? The USS Liberty? All of the false flags perpetrated by Israel in order to pull the wool over Americas eyes? The theft of US nuclear secrets?

What of it? Anyone with any connections to the intelligence agency knows that Israel only lets you know what they want you to, and they are generally going to benefit from any agreement made (whether you do or not). As for claims of false-flag operations - that term gets thrown around on ATS so much that I ignore it. Everyone from covert operatives to high school students at a rave get blamed for being part of some commissioned false-flag operation around here. I don't have time to indulge paranoid delusions.

You'll also have to elaborate on the "theft of nuclear secrets." Half the time, what they "stole" from us is what some hack in our ranks walked up and handed them (possibly out of some religious belief - it's hard telling most of the time). They aren't dumb. "Sure, we can always use information."

And as far as "god" not being involved. Your suffering to a people who believe they are above us. At least the Talmud Jews, who believe any non-Jew is only here to serve them. They believe god GAVE them that land. They are the chosen people. Anyone else is cattle.

I can't say I've ever encountered that rank and file of the Jewish body. However, I much prefer their method of dealing with people over Sharia law.

Besides - as I've said - I don't play favorites. Every obstacle gets subjected to analysis and an appropriate tool selected for its removal. That goes all the way from "please, excuse me." to strategic nuclear warfare and genetically targeted viral weapons. Not that I have access to all of that - but, from a big-picture perspective, I consider the whole tool box.

You have to move away from attempting to judge the value of life. It is not something that can be judged. The only thing that makes sense to judge is what is the smallest possible tool that you have that can accomplish the goals you have? I don't need to shoot someone for not selling their TV to me - there are other TVs for sale, elsewhere. That measure is completely unnecessary and runs a greater risk of unfavorable consequences than buying one elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

May you be the first man drafted in your country's coming conflict. Have fun backing up every thing you have said & believe in North Africa & the Levant.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RomaMayLi

May you be the first man drafted in your country's coming conflict. Have fun backing up every thing you have said & believe in North Africa & the Levant.

Beat you to the punch. I've been part of the Naval component for over five years and have no plans of getting out.

I'm curious why you think your statement would have any effect on the logic behind my reasoning? I'm but one life among many - the worst that could happen to me is excruciating amounts of pain before I die and leave all of that behind. I decided to counter depression with the penultimate of pessimistic reasoning - which is simply that life is a voluntary and brief experience. In a way, it's quite vindictive. My own personal well-being taken out of the equation, my own fears reduced to factorial probability; makes a lot of decisions far easier.

Israel is far more preferable to have around, from a U.S. standpoint, than Palestine. Africa is just one major fluster-# of insanity rivaled only by trailer-park and ghetto drama. The logical course of action in dealing with either is not going to be popular. Africa needs to be left to its own devices, honestly. Although if we are going to commit to any military operation in those nations, we may as well do so in a manner that establishes puppet governments and focuses on teaching them methods of living other than selling each other into various forms of slavery, 419 scams, and child soldiers (An 'experiment' was once done by some militants within Africa involving the training of chimpanzees to use an AK-47 - the oversight group quickly dispersed amidst random gunfire and ultimate termination of the program after the chimp walked off with the weapon - true story, youtube it).

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I can CONFIRM that this isnt happening. Geez i feel like im on an ATS debunk mission today or something.

Originally posted by Thinair1
Well, On facebook today a friend posted this as her status...

."In the past 72 hours Israeli cities (Not military camps, cities!) have been bombarded by over 84 rockets, killing a number of civilians and forcing one million Israelis into bomb shelters throughout southern Israel. This has not reached the news at all. No mention of this is on CNN, BBC or SKY. If you condemn targeting missiles on civilians including children, please put this message on your status. Wherever I stand, I stand with Israel."

The thing is, shes only 15 and not into that stuff. can anyone confirm Israel being bombed and if so by who?

Sorry for the short post, im on my phone and dont have good internet service right now...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join