It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want to Know Why....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Let me make it easier for you by quoting speculativeoptimist from above:

Some differences to consider: 1) Bush administrators lied about causes and justifications
2) More troops died in battle
3) That war cost way more and still is
4) people don't immediately associate oil and blood money with the current wars(exception of Afghanistan maybe?)
5) This administration does not keep their finger on the 'fear' button, making us all scared and paranoid
6) Today's wars are with countries that did not directly bring harm to our citizens(even though Iraq didn't either, but it was sure sold that way at first

Your response?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

NATO has supported those rebels (no offense) . So they are NATO supported groups.

I know how they work .

Like how they made Taliban so strong , they try to find groups which will do the favor back for them.

It is not your fault that you don't know these facts , because you are just an observer ( even active ).

They have analyzed the situation , they know about all tribes and all groups. They will support their favorite ones.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

so how many times are you going around to every thread and post the same image? eh

Not sure what ya mean Neo? Show me one single time, other than this that I have ever used a mirror pic?

and seriously grow up and leave personal remarks off site they add nothing to the threads.

Personal like your constant remarks about how horrible liberals and anyone that supports them are? C'mon, fair is fair, and I'm not exclusively liberal either, but when you claim hypocrisy for picking and choosing what suits an individual, you have to apply that to yourself in fairness, especially because of the tone in most of your posts.

it is a simple fact when posters go personal they got nothing and they use it as a deflection tactic.

Or they are finally responding to your constant personal slamming of others for not thinking the way you do.
I rarely get personal with other members on an agitated level, but dude, have you read your hundreds of posts attacking others for supporting anything else other than your opinion? I will not post anything ever personal towards you again man, and I apologize(sounds liberal huh?). It just makes me a little crazy seeing you swoop down and blame and finger point all the time yo, without ever turning some your criticism on yourself every now and then.
Peace

Sorry for the somewhat off topic post, feel free to remove...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

1) Bush administrators lied about causes and justifications

prove it go on prove it without linking mainstream media,blogs and or anything else

2) More troops died in battle

flat out lie more people died in the civil war or vietnam, korea, world war 2 and world war 1 take your pick of any war.

3) That war cost way more and still is

prove it and again without any msm media source or internet or blog

4) people don't immediately associate oil and blood money with the current wars(exception of Afghanistan maybe?)

when this countrys entire economy runs around oil and everything you buy on a daily basis depends on that sourse for crying out loud we went to war over tea and now its a big deal

5) This administration does not keep their finger on the 'fear' button, making us all scared and paranoid

any word coming out of the current potus mouth proved beyond shadow of a doubt that that is alie.

6) Today's wars are with countries that did not directly bring harm to our citizens(even though Iraq didn't either, but it was sure sold that way at first

this nation has been at war since the end of the reagan adminstration and even during people just had their heads buried in the sand think happy happy thoughts and the hard truth came on 9-11.

of the isolationist stance never has worked and never will.

that converstation have been had a million times over in the past 10 years hey but if you wanna go down that road agian fine.

add something to the topic or bounce.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Originally posted by Obamas2ndTerm
I am not in favor of any involvement in Libya or any other country in the middle east. In my opinion we should be out of Iraq, and we should be out of Afghanistan by now.

I do fault Obama for not ending these useless and pointless wars.

So why do you not fault him for not just pulling our troops out, as promised, but for getting us into Libya as well?

I do fault him for continuing the neocon wars that further enrich those that profit in blood and lives. That is why I won't vote for him again no matter what he says. I won't be chumped out again!

I will however be voting against a theocratic oligarch traitor to the American way like Bush for selling out to Halliburton and the other big contractors profiting in the war; whom ever that might be...

costofwar.com...

edit on 24-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Personal like your constant remarks about how horrible liberals and anyone that supports them are? C'mon, fair is fair, and I'm not exclusively liberal either, but when you claim hypocrisy for picking and choosing what suits an individual, you have to apply that to yourself in fairness, especially because of the tone in most of your posts.

so you have never reead any thread about the teaparty,bachmann.perry,limbah,beck,fox news,or isreal.

and your sitting there posting about my rhetoric?

its is nothing in comparision to those poor little liberals and that is a fact.

so you rarely get personal but have no problems doing it

insert the mirror picture here.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think you pose a good question, Neo.

Why did Bush get the blame and not Obama?

Well to be honest, I think that the Right wing political machine is hounding Obama over his "actions" in the Middle East, it's just that they are choosing to moan about other issues other than looting and statue removal.

If it's hypocritical to blame Bush, it's hypocritical to blame Obama. Do you feel as though we need to bad mouth Obama to even the score? What good would it do anyway?

Could it be that Obama is much more charismatic than Bush ever was and is better at deflecting such issues?

there IS the biggest double standard when it comes to the left right in this country and it is sickening.

You're right! A little research will show that the apathetic Democratic party does not hold a candle to the well-organised, media-backed Republican party.

edit on 24-8-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
eta, on a second thought, dont want to get involved into this.
edit on 24-8-2011 by CriticalCK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CriticalCK

hey dont like the thread

retarded thread then why post in it?

other than to be a troll.

but if you want to sit there and just regurijitate the main stream media with its typical left wing slant whose only goal was to destroy and man and his party bush and the republicans go ahead noone stopping you.

THE FACT IS THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BUSH AND OBAMA AND THEIR "WARS"

with the exception of how they are viewed.

facts dont matter the perception of them do.

and the fact is both countries had us bombs falling on them and one is clearly acceptable and one is not.

i can sit here and link video proof of the left echoing the right build up to the iraq war i can sit here and link in their own words what they thought and quickly changed their rap they were for it before they were agianst it.

this is politics 2 parties competing with each other to get into power and stay there and for 8 years the left went after the bush adminstation constantly cheerleaded by their comrades in the msm and they won a victory in 2006

and the democrats could have cut off funding to iraq which they didnt and still bashed bush until they won the white house in 2008 and they still have continued the same policies.

but bush is evil and obamas not AND THEY HAVE DONE THE SAME THINGS.

meh

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

yeah thats some media backed republican party with only 1 news station that has no where near the influence of the vast left wing media machine with the schools.film,tv and internet.

when you go ask a 6 year old who was the worst president in us history and their answer is bush

and if you polled american adults they will tell you bush and cheney doesnt have the right to live.

with the contrast to obama "hes a swell guy"

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

but bush is evil and obamas not AND THEY HAVE DONE THE SAME THINGS.

Then why do you always defend Bush and trash Obama?

Ideology perhaps............

or perhaps you are just trolling and trying to bait other members into a ******* match.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

your mistaken i want people to trash and go after obama like they did

bush but they havent even come close to doing that.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

True!

The only real Republican channel is FoxNews, but they have more viewers than the other big news corps. Couple that with the massive "stranglehold" the Right has on radio, which perpetuates the online counterparts, and you have a media machine that is a force to be reckoned with! Isn't that a safe statement to make?

Who cares what a 6yr old thinks about politics...he should be playing with dirt and picking his nose! Oh, and he can't vote.

Who cares what the "average" American thinks as well!

We should care about how we, enlightened ATS members, conduct ourselves is these sort of situations. If we blame one person for their actions, we should blame the other if they do the same thing. It keeps us from being hypocritical. That's what matters!

But many of us members see you on the threads making a big fuss over Obama and the Democrats, but when faced with similar accounts with the Republicans you deflect the argument and continue on about Obama. Worry about yourself, then we can worry about the others!

edit on 24-8-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

your mistaken i want people to trash and go after obama like they did

bush but they havent even come close to doing that.

Did you see my post where I condemned Obama for doing the neocon dance of death and said I wouldn't vote for him no matter what?

Please stop this crybaby whining and man up!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

the anger and vitriol for obama is nothing near what it was for bush

and if you dont like what i have to say dont read it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Worry about yourself, then we can worry about the others!

should take your own advice dont like what i have to say noone makes you read it.

obviously i should go around calling people stupid and racist and terrorists and then i would get a free pass around here.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

and if you dont like what i have to say dont read it.

Same to you amigo..............

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

yah yah yah and the Democrat Congress approved the Bush wars....

Congress still has not approved Libya

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

there you go agian............

making decsions all by yourself the word choice is improper

amigo denotes i want to be a friend

and the simple fact is i choose my friends not you.

furthermore i choose them wisely
edit on 24-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

there you go agian............

making decsions all by yourself the word choice is improper

amigo denotes i want to be a friend

and the simple fact is i choose my friends not you.

furthermore i choose them wisely

Despite our ideological differences, I could be one of the best friends you ever had. I hold no resentments but obviously you take www much more seriously than I do.....amigo

topic.....Obama sucks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join