It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did A Pleiadian Book Make Me Accept The Spiral 666 Mark of The Beast?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
People, ever since about the month a couple of years ago, that I read this book called Comes the Awakening : Realizing the Divine Nature of Who You Are (A Pleiadian Book) and accepted the etheric spiral implant, I've had various unexplainable experiences, one of which I will emphasize could be interlinked with this etheric spiral implant.

www.amazon.com...

One morning, last year, before awakening, as I became self-aware of where my body was and that I was staring at a college ruled piece of paper with a bunch of mathematical equations on it, and when I noticed this I stared intently at this thing, and I suddenly knew something was off, at this moment, an entire matrix of miniature spirals invaded my entire vision and pulled me out of what I can only surmise was my body in a parallel universe. I clearly saw my Lion King Comforter and the Lights on in this place, and I clearly saw an entire matrix of torsion like spirals that seemed to have something to do with sucking me back to my proper place. . Because next thing I noticed was that my current body's eyes were not open, but when they opened, there was no paper pad in front of me like this other place that I had seen. The lights were not on here. Anyway, this is not my only experience coming across different timelines.

What brought me to mention this was this spiral 666 pendant. I was searching for links between the 666 and spirals.

www.amazon.com...

Could it be that I accepted an implant that allows them to inject my soul's viewpoint into that of a body in a parallel universe?

Anyway, I don't want this thing, if that's what it is. My current thoughts on a lot of the New Age beliefs that I used to have have totally shifted.

The Illuminati seems heavily invested in Time Travel Technologies, and to me it seems that they're hell-bent on escaping something. I may have inadverently accepted a piece of technology that can allow them to take my soul to alternate univereses. I'm surmising, but that's what it's seeming like to me. I hope somebody else can come forward with a similar experience

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What?

666,what that have do to with aliens?

To much time on ATS,mate.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
What?

666,what that have do to with aliens?

To much time on ATS,mate.

666, 6666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world or due to mental or emotional imbalance. This sign indicates your thoughts are not clear and you should not continue with this train of thought. Let it pass

/shrug I'm sure there are more sites, I remember hearing a video and reading some things that echo the spiritual aspect of 666
Source
edit on 8/24/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

No, Sir, what I saw cannot be explained. I mean this damn matrix of spirals froze the entire viewpoint in front of me, in frickin time. I clearly saw an entire matrix of spirals gyrating with tortion movement before I snapped into my present timeline.

I'm also thinking that it's possible that the chosen abductees are gonna be pulled out of this timeline using this kind of technology.

Say what, what's 'this spiral stuff god to do with Aliens and the Illuminati and Pleiadians?

Where were you when this happened?
That's another suspspect thing about this:

Timelines, Spirals, 666, Timelines, Pleiadians, Barrack Obama, Norway Spiral, Etheric Implants? What's going on?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

post by Pocky
Timelines, Spirals, 666, Timelines, Pleiadians, Barrack Obama, Norway Spiral, Etheric Implants? What's going on?

Good question ....I'm lost

I hate to have to break it to you but the Norway Spiral was nothing more than a Russian rocket , there is a thread (or two) about it that explains all .

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well, Pocky, that's quite a dilemma and I can't guess on the implant aspect. But I do have some experience with the new age/thought arena.

It all comes down to who you believe the so-called 'light-bearer' is to speak generally. Freemasonry's brand of esoteric thought and much of what you find in the new age system see him as God...rather than the 'adversary' many take him to be.

The deeper some of my friend's got into "Channeling" whether by the name "spirit guides" or those of the sort that form a relationship with the Pleadians--the more their lives seemed to suffer.

After awhile it actually became a big part of the impetus that lead me to a search and the subsequent conclusion in the exact opposite direction.

As far as the Pleadians go: Another member here--kallisti36--did the OP below that brings up some very good points. In my opinion, I haven't come across a finer mind on ATS than kallisti36 so maybe this will be helpful.

Of course some here will suggest that you seek professional help to make sure you aren't experiencing mental issues. So I would look at and consider all suggestions that are sincerely offered. Good luck to you friend. Feel free to u2u if you need to talk.

Draco is a Red Herring, Beware the Pleadians!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Just a thought but isn't the swastika a straight-edged spiral? I wish I could contribute more.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
And to think that people get upset with me when I say we are our own worst enemy.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I clearly saw my Lion King Comforter and the Lights on in this place

I think you are all missing the main point here and that is 'why do you still have a Lion King comforter'??

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think it was James Bartley whom shared the belief that Pleadians don't exist. He said that they were a mind control implanted memory to assist in covering up the true nature of their experience....which happened with the tall reptile aliens. So, it seems like the reptile aliens are the ones who are considered to be like Satan, it makes sense that a Pleadian book would bear the symbol.

I've had issues with geometry. The Star of Babylon (a septagram...7 points 51.51' from each other. Not everyone has issues with it...but it seems like some bad things happened around the same time that I made something using that shape. I've seen it tattooed on people and it's very nice. No bad luck for them....I'll still pass. Thanx.
edit on 25/8/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You could remove the etheric spiral implant if you want to!
There is another method on the same site...don't want to quote too much text,
So read it here ----> educate-yourself.org...

Locating, disabling and removing implants:
Some implants will leave marks, so watch for unexplainable cuts, bruises, spots. Neodymium - strong earth magnets usually disable some of those implants, but not all types. Removing implants its not a very complicate technique, but it is necessarily to locate the implants first.

Use your intuition or any other ability to locate those implants. People who are clairvoyant will see them with their mind’s eye, feelers will feel them, intuitive will “just know” where they are, clairaudients will hear the locations. Dowse, use muscle testing whatever method you know and works for you. Draw your body on a piece of paper and dowse over the drawing asking which places in your body you have implants and how many.

After locating them go into a deep state of relaxation or meditation using your mind power to disable those implants. Send energy to those implants (always from the heart), boost, pray over them, visualize them disabled, neutralized. Use any healing method you know. Try it, how do you know it doesn’t work if you don’t try it? Believe in it!! Clear them on a daily basis. Take etheric showers and command those implants to melt away in the ground, Mother earth will transform them into fertile soil.

You could listen to theta brainwave music while meditating to really harness the power of your mind!

edit on 25/8/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

dude i know how you feel.... 666 is me and I was used while being shadowed by something apparently that was planning on taking my place for something after using and abusing me. This reality is done messed up now.

if you know where the funny bunny went and if she's in trouble feel to text me so that I may make a fool of myself helping her before I get pezzed. And yes I could see and translate to a certain extent your suggestive game buyt chose to ignore much of it because I looked deep and saw how my life was as a long scripted event leading up to this. Now something can manipulate me like that movie gamer. It's so messed up and they won't stop. Someone needs to come help me as I can't stop myself but cna see these people guiding me around like clock work using me for something and laughing about it. I need help here and I'm nto joking....

I didn't trust ANYONE after it was liike shifting and these arses acting like I was a threat and the crap about being turned into a baphomet demon for not escaping etc. This is insane mental torment at times.

text me with info Yo heich dc...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by allyoudoishurt

Even though your words seem discombubulated, I know that your trying to say something that makes sense.

Like Michael from the Mars Records said," If your not dealing with Demonology, then you're not dealing with Mind Control." The Illuminati knows how to inject demons into people by use of trauma and this is linked with the alters. Also, I see how some of these guys don't realize that they were involved in Black Projects until they are regressed and find memories of being used in alternate timelines and stuff like that.

They used Michael Relfe as a Super Soldier on Mars in like 2023. Which means they already have a number of people living a life on Mars, with a ton of super soldiers going at war with factions that include Greys and Reptilians, from what I read.

Anyway, one of my very first odd paranormal experiences was the night that I first stumbled upon CoasttoCoastAm in 2003. I actually had an encounter with an entity in a fedora hat. Because of what I have read to the date, I now suspect that it's possible that when I came upon CoasttoCoastam I made a huge shift in the potentiality of my future timelines, and it's possible that this entity popped up to curb or keep tabs on it.

new topics

top topics

join