It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO as propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Okay, maybe it's just me, but my take on the NWO like many other dramatic topics is that it's just propaganda. I have seen so many things come into play just to grasp the attention of masses so that people can make money off of the books that they will soon or have already written, movies that can be made, or from simple merchandising efforts. Can anyone say paranoia. It seems to me that there are so many people who are easily scared, that the big money-makers stand to make out like bandits by marketing propaganda so to speak.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yeah i did some reading on NWO- and it is a scary thought- but come on people arnt going to conform to it

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hi there misspickle,

That's a cute non-conformist take, and Chris, thanks for the links. My point is that if there is hype, there will be links. I heard someone in another link say that King Arthur was non-existent or at least cannot be proven as with many other legends, but there is still hype and myth...and links! Having a site devoted to a subject doesn't make a subject true.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Oops. See the stamp thread.

[edit on 8/21/2004 by Strianissa]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
That post was supposed to go in the stamps for 666 thread. Too many open windows, sheesh.

new topics

top topics

join