It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Audio Vids 1-12) Multiverse & Parallel Worlds -Coast to Coast AM:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wanted to share these interesting Coast to Coast AM talk radio vids with you guys. They really make one think, imo. I hope they spark your interest in this topic as they did mine. It's an amazing thought to ponder.

theoretical physicist Brian Greene discussed ideas about the multiverse and parallel worlds, as well as a variety of cosmology topics. The scenario of a multiverse (that we exist in only one of many universes) was actually first proposed back in the 1950s by Hugh Everett at Princeton, but has only recently gained more traction in the physics community, he noted. According to this way of thinking, "our universe would be one flavor of universe in a spectrum of flavors that would have other physical features," Greene noted.

In a scenario that there were multiple Big Bangs, different universes could be embedded in the same substrate but separated by an "inflaton field," a kind of energy that gives rise to repulsive gravity, he explained. Understanding the issue via string theory, Greene said one could "think of our universe as a big huge slice of bread in a large cosmic loaf that has other slices of bread near by us. Now those other slices could actually be a tiny fraction of a millimeter away from us, but in another dimension," so we can't see or travel to them, and they remain hidden from us.

Yet we might eventually find evidence of a collision or interaction between parallel universes, he continued. Greene also explored the idea that our universe could be a kind of computer simulation, which exemplifies the idea that mathematics doesn't just describe reality, but is reality. He is currently researching the idea that the extradimensional shape of our universe can undergo a dramatic change via the processes of quantum mechanics.

Source: www.youtube.com...

First hour guest, Steve Quayle discussed a report which alleges that a vimana (flying machine described in ancient Sanskrit epics) was entrapped in a "time well" in an Afghanistan cave, and that various world leaders had made recent trips there to view the discovery. "There's a war going on, the Chinese, and the Russians, and the US, and everybody else is vying for the ancient technology," he commented.

Interesting what they have to say regarding this subject. See what you think.

Can't say if this is true or not but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Multiverse and parallel worlds? Now that IS a wild thought!

Would love to hear your thoughts ! Is there any way to PROVE or DISprove this?
Hope you guys can help me out!

Thoughts/Comments?

edit on 24-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet, Act 1, Scene V

I think that pretty much sums it up.

I'm going to watch this series of videos, and I appreciate you bringing them to our attention. The Universe is an incomprehensibly vast place, filled with wonder and mystery; and we've barely begun to understand how it works. 11 dimensions? I can't even begin to wrap my mind around that. Thank God for eggheads.

S&F
edit on 8/24/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
A multiverse sounds great. If someone can just find a way to travel to another universe. What about a wormhole. U think that would work.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies , you guys.

Can hardly believe no one is showing interest here. I realize though, that there are more pressing issues /events happening in our world right now, so I do understand.

It sure would be nice to learn to tap into our ''best'' parallel world, now wouldn't it?...Pheww, the one I'm in now is getting kind of rough.

top topics

join