It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuning out today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well, it’s just gone 6:45am and ready for another action packed fun filled day of chaos.

I was thinking on my way in this morning, is there really any light at the end of the tunnel or has it been switched off for good. Personally I think it was switched off a while ago and it’s so dark were just stumbling around and we can’t find the light switch. Surely there’s someone out there with a torch.

Anyway, for the sake of my own sanity I’m going to avoid all politics today and pretty much everything else for that matter, except work, and with that said I thought I’d post an oldie but a goodie from 1982, Fun Boy Three, The Lunatics have taken over the asylum. You’ll see some familiar faces in the video, (not mine, the video that is), please feel free to transplant whoever you think should be in there now.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sounds like you've got your senses working overtime (as do we all these days). It's good to tune out when necessary, but be sure that you likewise 'tune in' to any available peace and solitude within the present moment.

Here's my song contribution - 'Senses Working Overtime' by XTC.

I had never heard this song until earlier this year when I was quite literally tuning into the present moment by scanning the radio. The part 'birds will fall from black skies' got my attention because I first heard this around the time when all the strange bird deaths were being reported.

new topics

join