It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Jobs resigns as Apple CEO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Living proof that all of the money in the world can't save you from advanced cancer.

Godspeed Mr. Jobs.

He probably resigned, because the type of cancer he had can not be cured. So that is correct, all the money in the world will not save you from cancer, especially the rare form that he had, or has, well it is has, since it cannot be cured, as it always comes back. He had a neuroendocrine pancreatic tumor, no cure for that, at least not yet, but it is not always fatal, as it is a slow growing type of cancer.

If anyone could "buy" a cure, it would be Steve Jobs. So, I will just pray that this is not cancer, and is for some other reason.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm not a big fan of their computers but I give them kudos for their mobile devices. Almost everything product is overpriced but a little more efficient than the competitors. And so you know I'm not just hating on APPLE, I do own an iPad and an iP4. But Jobs didn't go around dropping rose petals behind him, the man was quite ruthless in his time. The movie "pirates of silicon valley" is and until recently still was a pretty accurate depiction of him. He was a slave driver. I don't like to see people suffer but I'm sure there's millions out there that would like to see him suffer.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join