It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Satanist Vampire: Theistic Satanist Are Sent to Infiltrate Churches- I was one of them.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Painterz
I doubt there are that many practicing Satanists out there, it's a pretty niche minority religion. And those I've known would have had absolutely zero interest in infiltrating Christian churches. The mere thought of having to attend services was an anathema to them. And given the founding principal of Satanism is a selfish one, the idea of them being self-sacrificing enough to infiltrate just... doesn't gel with the philosophy of the religion to me. Sorry.

I agree. And the idea that they've been doing this (and so unsuccessfully) for so long doesn't really wash. If they were that powerful and influential, they'd have infiltrated all the Bible colleges as professors and changed the whole religion to theism.

Actually, they'd have done it WHEN the Bible was created (the great Ayran conspiracy) and changed the religion in its infancy.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Painterz
I doubt there are that many practicing Satanists out there, it's a pretty niche minority religion.

And those I've known would have had absolutely zero interest in infiltrating Christian churches. The mere thought of having to attend services was an anathema to them.

And given the founding principal of Satanism is a selfish one, the idea of them being self-sacrificing enough to infiltrate just... doesn't gel with the philosophy of the religion to me. Sorry.

*lets out deep breath* well, that saves me having to say it! Well said good sir!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Mark chapter 3.

24. If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26. And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come

This is folly. Infiltrating the church and pretending to be good members to what end. To sew discord and break the church up. That would only end up in them being revealed as turncoats. This makes no sense to me whatsoever. The bible is very clear on topics like this.

On a side note. If you believe in Satan than you must believe in God as well right? Well then why would you assign yourself to the losing team? I know that some satanist just claim to be humanists or libertines. Nature worshipers who do what pleases them most even at the expense of others. Sad story right there.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The only issue is there may be like 100 of these people, if that. They are just silly if anything like this is true. What exactly are they going to do once "infiltrated"? Spit in the holy water? Rub wafers on their bums?

CJ

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I once infiltrated the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I used to steal the worshippers tithes of pasta sauce and give it to my master, L. Ron Hubbard.

True story...
edit on 27/8/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Actually, they'd have done it WHEN the Bible was created (the great Ayran conspiracy) and changed the religion in its infancy.

What is great Ayran conspiracy? I could not find it on the web. And if it is meant to be great Aryan conspiracy - then which one since i got tons of results, from India to Nazis.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I didn't watch the video, but the quote makes sense... Anyone who is interested in the Satanist/Catholic conspiracy just google "Jesuit Order's Black Pope"...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Silliness at it's worst. What a waste of time trying to infiltrate some church or religion. Don't these people have anything better to do with their time? I tried watching the video in full, but I just couldn't bare to listen to any more drivel. I was hoping it would at least entertain me, but now I realize I'll never have those 10 minutes back.

Vampires, witches, werewolves and sorcerers pose no danger to Christianity. People who claim to be Christians and then commit acts which go completely against the way a "Christian" should behave pose the BIGGEST danger to the religion. This might be a stretch, but I hope this isn't some funny ploy to imply that all those molester priests were actually satanists pretending to be Christians or Catholics in order to bring down the church. In that case those priests and higher-ups would also have to be satanists, because they helped hide or relocate these people to other parts of the country or world. Hell,... in that case it's already too late for the church.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Rev. Sun Myung Moon did the same thing back in the 80's. He formed groups like the CAUSA Ministerial Alliance to try to get mainline Christian Churches to not be judgemental toward him. Many cults as well as members of the occult enter Christian churches for many reasons. Some do it to lure out new members for their groups. Some do it out of hatred to cause unrest among people who they view as enemies. Rev. Moon actually had some of his people attend Christian Churches as reinforcement of his own teachings, (which is way too complex to discuss here).

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Bing bong.

That was one of the most undeniable facts I have seen on ATS. I hope there are more than two members who know this.

Respect

Pimander

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hum... after being involved in a satanic cult as a small child, none of what I was exposed to had anything to do with Vampires, or werewolves.. But it's true that the satanic cult is supposed to be a 'dark' mirror to the Catholic Church, and my grandfather was viewed as a pillar of the community, along with other rich members of the cult, and they attended church (Episcopal, not catholic though) every Sunday, often after a Saturday full of cult activities.

I think they went because it served as a cover so no one outside the cult would get suspicious of them. Not for infiltrating and 'destroying' the churches. But they were some nasty people.. murder, torture, cannibalism, just to name a bit of the 'fun' they were involved with. I'd see these folks at their daily life as a teacher or receptionist or doctor or pharmacist, and then see them during the cult activities doing the most horrible stuff... It's given me trust issues that I'm still working thru. Ugh!

Vampires aren't very social though. I can't see an actual vampire being so bold. It would be very risky and they really do have to avoid direct sunlight. Now they may be energy 'vampires' who've learned to suck energy out of other people, but those aren't actual vampires.

edit on 31-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

That sounds like a bunch of (snip) that was debunked. There was never any evidence of Satanic cults murdering people,sacrificing animals and drinking blood. That was chrisitan propaganda and another thing vampires aren't real.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors. Please Review This Link.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Not more of these "reformed" magic charlatans, like Bill Schnoebelen; who must be the most interesting man in the "occult" world, since he has been part of every occult and religious movement under the sun.

If you are christian cool, I don't knock anyone's faith, but all Christians should stop listening to and supporting the vanity of these lying nutters; who basically know less about magic and the occult then any dabbler who picks up two random books on magic in their local bookstore. They are BSing you and they rely on the fact that most Christians will run far away from any book on magic and occultism and therefore never learn enough about the subject to see that these idiots do not know what the hell they are even talking about; as far as magic and occultism is concerned. And the thing is as a christian you should be opposed to the lying spirits and people right, well then should be opposed to these vain fame seeking liars as well.

No one should be listening to those fools selling BS to the Christians and trying to make them fear a demon under every pulpit and doorstep and making up outrageous lies and fake pedigrees. Seriously, if you are a christian you would be better served, loving others as you love yourself, do the best you can for others, instead of just yourself and you won't have to worry about the satanic boogeymen, right?...That was supposedly the message of Christ after all wasn't it?

Anyway, just saying. To non Christians and people that may actually find interest in studying the occult and magic, nothing needs to be said, because the fake "reformed" cultists debunk themselves with their sheer lack of knowledge on occultism and magic in general. So sad, and I would actually equate, what these people do, to christian trolling, probably for cash, as well. lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join