It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Satanist Vampire: Theistic Satanist Are Sent to Infiltrate Churches- I was one of them.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This man, who says he has a background as a Vampire Satanist who was well into the Occult from a young age claims that he was amongst Satanist who were sent out a daily basis to infiltrate churches. He explains that this still happens. They send out their imposters, and they may seem like the most devoted members in that church, but in reality, they are the infiltrants, and people need to discern.

At 15:39, He goes into the topic of the types of Satanist that are sent on these assignments, and explains that especially the Theistic Satanist are sent to do this.

He goes into a lot of stuff before he gets to that specific part, so fastforward to 15:39, if you don't want to hear everything he has to say

He goes into a lot of stuff:

- Harry Potter and Twilight's influence in taming the appearance of the Occult to the masses, before the Broad Exoteric Societies won't hide who they are anymore, and won't have to thanks to Mainstream Movies and Media help in giving them a harmless and more acceptable appearance.

- How broad the Network actually is

- No such thing as White Magic- Red, White, Black- All Demonic.

- The various metaphysical powers he obtained.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Pocky because: more info added

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

So Vampiric Satanists infiltrated the Churches of Christ, pretend to be the most devoted children of God, spread the Good News and Word of God everywhere they go, preach the Gospel and extend a welcome hand to others looking to join the Christian Church?

...what exactly is the point of that, again?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Oh, ok.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I haven't seen the video yet and it's definitely suspect but as far as Christian churches being...hmmm... infiltrated and ruined, all I need to do is look at the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican. Now, did Vampire (why vampires?) Satanists do this? Who knows, but why can't it just be evil men? Do they need to have an excuse why they are evil? Maybe, but if churches were infiltrated it started centuries upon centuries ago. Now, another question, what other religions have been brought down by such evils? We hear all about Catholic Priests and their nonsense, but do we hear about what other religions do or is it just the Catholic Priests?

Here's the interviewers website; www.thugexposed.com...

Just watching a little bit of this video I am reminded of this ATS thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... containing this video about a former warlock (who was working on being a vampire AND werewolf
) and how he also changed sides to become a man of God.

Watching the video he talks about the Occults influence into Hollywood like Harry Potter and Twilight, but then he accuses my favorite, Lord of the Rings! NOOOOOO!
Leave the dwarves, elves, and hobbits out of this!
edit on 24-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
reply to post by Pocky

So Vampiric Satanists infiltrated the Churches of Christ, pretend to be the most devoted children of God, spread the Good News and Word of God everywhere they go, preach the Gospel and extend a welcome hand to others looking to join the Christian Church?

...what exactly is the point of that, again?

You mean like the mainstream churches that say war is good and $ is God's way of thanking the good people?

Yep, sounds pretty "Satanic" to me.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
seriously

probably using a poor schmuck to have an excuse for child molestation...

I seriously hate these religious farts along with their stories of evil and good... I will stop otherwise this will turn into a full rant

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I doubt there are that many practicing Satanists out there, it's a pretty niche minority religion.

And those I've known would have had absolutely zero interest in infiltrating Christian churches. The mere thought of having to attend services was an anathema to them.

And given the founding principal of Satanism is a selfish one, the idea of them being self-sacrificing enough to infiltrate just... doesn't gel with the philosophy of the religion to me. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You do know that Occult just means "Secret Knowledge" Its not some scary movement. One could say that anyone who has signed a non disclosure agreement is a modern day occultist.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

My audio isn't working..is what he has to say....written down somewhere? Also what is the man's name?

edit on 24-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Try using headphones? Or maybe your audio card took a dump? I don't think any of us are gonna be writing a written transcript from this YouTube

edit on 24-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a witch hunt within the church is all it really needs to galvanize its followers and futher destroy its congregation.

Such a pitty many skipped over the words "turn the other cheek"

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Pocky

My audio isn't working..is what he has to say....written down somewhere? Also what is the man's name?

edit on 24-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

Repeat, repeat

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

He explains that he thought the same thing, that he belonged to a small network, but when he moved up to, I don't know if he said Sacremento or La Clemente, members of the network confronted him and told him they knew eveything about him and about his background and who he was- in reference to the Vampiric or Satanic Circles that he used to belong to. This surprised him because at that point he realized that this thing is much broader a network than he himself thought it to be. He played cool and joined them. Seems even the Vampires have gangster-like faction mentality.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

I haven't seen the video yet and it's definitely suspect but as far as Christian churches being...hmmm... infiltrated and ruined, all I need to do is look at the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican. Now, did Vampire (why vampires?) Satanists do this? Who knows, but why can't it just be evil men?

Exactly, the mainstream religion powers-that-be have no need of help from satanists, they're turning churches into pits of evil just fine on their own. If satanists are infiltrating churches, they're probably looking around and going "wow, there's nothing left for me to do here". Pedophile priests, 'nuf said.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by Swills

I haven't seen the video yet and it's definitely suspect but as far as Christian churches being...hmmm... infiltrated and ruined, all I need to do is look at the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican. Now, did Vampire (why vampires?) Satanists do this? Who knows, but why can't it just be evil men?

Exactly, the mainstream religion powers-that-be have no need of help from satanists, they're turning churches into pits of evil just fine on their own. If satanists are infiltrating churches, they're probably looking around and going "wow, there's nothing left for me to do here". Pedophile priests, 'nuf said.

In this video, Bill Schnobelen explains one of the reasons that you'll find Satanic Priests within the Catholic Church
He says," I also got involved with a group called The Monastery of The 7 Rays, down in Chicago, and I learned from them, if I really wanted to progress as a Satanic Priest, first of all, I would have to be a Catholic Priest, because you can't be a Satanic Priest without first being a Catholic Priest ." - at point 1:05.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Yeah, when I was listening to the video in the OP I kept thinking about Bill Schnobelen and his testimony. I don't know why anyone is surprised. The Lord Himself warned there would be wolves in sheeps clothing.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
While I don't doubt that Theistic Satanists would make a point of infiltrating Churches, this is a 100% rip off of Bill Schnoebelen's story which has proven extremely profitable for him. Schnoebelen has interesting credentials and makes very true and piercing observations at time, but I have caught him at numerous times embellishing and speaking falsely. You have to have experience in the subject to catch it, though. I am an ex-Roman Catholic and I have to say much of what he says is true, but other stuff is not. I think what really made me realize that he isn't telling the truth or even being logically coherent is when he discussed H.P. Lovecraft. To make him seem more eccentric he says he never married (false, check wiki) and avoided the sea and going underground (no source whatsoever). He also asserts that Abdul Alhazred exists (psuedo-Arabic name) and that Lovecraft learned of the true Necronomicon (psuedo Greek) from his Egyptian Freemason grandfather (this comes from hoax Necronomicon sites like the anti-FAQ). I also sense a possible ulterior motive of this statement that some of the most involved and pious Churchgoers are secret satanists: this being "divide and conquer". It creates an environment of paranoia that leads people to be distrustful of fellow Christians. Who else started thinking during this video, "well that sounds a lot like ___. Is he/she a Satanist"?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Lol, the thought that this guy was some super scret satanic spy is entertaining. Looks like someone who is. Raving attention

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Too late. Half the priests already in churches are either Satanists or atheists. Most of the people in churches only believe a small part of whatever their church purports to believe. Most people just go to have something to do, and to meet people, and to keep up a tradition passed down by their parents.

It's not as if it makes any difference in the world.

edit on 26-8-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Painterz
I doubt there are that many practicing Satanists out there, it's a pretty niche minority religion. And those I've known would have had absolutely zero interest in infiltrating Christian churches. The mere thought of having to attend services was an anathema to them. And given the founding principal of Satanism is a selfish one, the idea of them being self-sacrificing enough to infiltrate just... doesn't gel with the philosophy of the religion to me. Sorry.

I agree. And the idea that they've been doing this (and so unsuccessfully) for so long doesn't really wash. If they were that powerful and influential, they'd have infiltrated all the Bible colleges as professors and changed the whole religion to theism.

Actually, they'd have done it WHEN the Bible was created (the great Ayran conspiracy) and changed the religion in its infancy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join