It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing myself Amanda5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Text PurpleTextTextI have been a Visitor to this site for some time and today I read an article that was of direct interest to me.

The article is from Deplume about her young Child. I am a Secondary Teacher and I have had, over the last couple of years, Children of a variety of ages talking about subjects similar to Deplumes Child.

I am a believer that Children are very much in tune with what is happening on planet Earth. Students have explained to me what they have seen, have drawn diagrams and generally shared their beliefs. I have spoken to some parents and the underlying theme is I never ask too many questions - I just let the Children share what they want. I ask as few questions as possible.

As a result of what was happening I started to document my interactions with people (all ages) but as a Teacher I have chosen to focus on Young People - in essence we are all Students of Life so I love when Adults want to be involved. I am published regularly in Australia in a magazine titled Ufologist. I have a couple of articles posted on the web. Ironically it was a father who gave me some photographs, which became the basis of my first article - Handprint On The Window. I soon learned that the family have four generations - at least - that have some type of connection to Intergalactic Visitors and Spirit.

So - here I am ready to join a Community that I hope will enjoy having my company from time to time. I am willing to help anyone who wants support with regard to understanding the reality of being a Contactee. I am a Life Long Experiencer/Contactee/Researcher/Teacher. I am not about to preach to anyone just willing to share information in what is a most exciting time to be a part of an evolving Humanity on a beautiful planet called Earth.

Much Peace to Everyone. Amanda5

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Hi Amanda, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Welcome to ATS

This truly is a community you will more than likely find to be very interesting, as well as odd and some things may even make you angry. Understand though, all on this site are all different, and each has their own idea and opinion. As well as wide age groups from 14-50+, but we are all the same in the way we seek more knowledge and information on topics not regularly discussed in public or on the news. Great to have another one join us ^_^

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy your stay, while you can. Nibiru is supposed to hit Elenin and cause solar flares, that will trigger earthquakes, which will cause watermelons to explode and cars to set on fire in California, while a dust storm eats Phoenix.

Post while you can. WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Welcome, and enjoy the show.

You are most likely aware of this, but if not......

[color=F58989]Never forget that the members on this site come in all sorts of shapes, flavors, & sizes. You will most likely disagree with many, and many will disagree with you. At times, I am sure that can intimidate people, but I have a feeling you are not easily intimidated. In my opinion, the wide variety of beliefs, is what makes this site most intriguing, and informative.

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=57FEFF]P.S. If you want, you can click the 'Quote Button,' that is in the upper right corner of my post, then you will be able to take a look and see what went wrong ↓ here.[/font]

Text PurpleTextTextI have been

[color=9792DE]Also, if you are interested, you can [color=FAAD14]CLICK HERE [color=9792DE]and be taken to an extremely informative thread, that explains the BBCodes.

[color=4FDE45]Personally, I enjoy being creative, and making my posts unique, but that is not the only reason. It can be a good way to make the most important sections of your post, stand out above the lesser important statements.

Not always as odd, and mismatched as this particular post. I was just wanting to show more examples.

edit on 8/24/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS - hope you settle in easily and can contribute to some good discussions - looking forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Thank you - what a warm welcome. I have learned that I have joined a colourful and spirited community. I have learned that I can be creative and colourful with the typesets available and I already feel good.

Imagine the World when we can all welcome each person who arrives and show them the way in a new place...

I am so glad that there is a healthy sense of humour evident as well. I performed comedy in my younger days and actually conducted an after school comedy workshop for interested students a couple of years ago. It was hard work staying within acceptable boundaries, given that students are exposed to soooo much swearing, nudity etcetera however wonderful things grew, even within the boundaries. Many a time I was in tears laughing at the ideas of the students and they were laughing at me because I was crying with laughter.

With so many influences on all of us, news, advertising, day to day living expectations and a plethora of information sources it is wonderful to maintain a sense of laughter. Science has taught us that humour helps the parasympathetic system within the human body - this accelerates healing. Also when you laugh you retain what you are learning that is why many motivational speakers will open with a joke or comical anecdote.

Waffling aren't I - thanks for listening. Much Peace to Everyone - Amanda5

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You have created some posts here - i like them and we have lots of things in common . Respect to _you from England .

new topics

top topics

join