It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Pics of Obama Northbound along I-5..90 miles South of Seattle.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Indigo5

Where is your link to that quote on the healthcare bill? Are you telling me that Republicans backed Obamacare more than Democrats then overwhelmingly voted against it in the final vote?
Speaking of misrepresentation.

No I am saying the Republicans took the original Healthcare bill and made sure that it served their corporate interests by adding an absolutely insane amount of amendments.

Then they turned around and complained about how many pages the final bill was and how "complex" the final product was.

Even after getting a huge amount of the amendments approved, they still refused to vote for the bill because they were more concerned about President Obama and the Democrats appearing to have a policy win than address the healthcare costs that are crushing average americans and serving as one of the principle anchors to a recovering economy.

That said, some context: Of the 788 amendments filed, 67 came from Democrats and 721 from Republicans.

197 amendments were passed in the end—36 from Democrats and 161 from Republicans.

www.slate.com...

You can also google gop amendments to the HCR bill and get tons of other sources
edit on 26-8-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
Wyn, you really hear some freaky, strange stuff ...sure wish you'd verify it ONCE in awhile

...reminds me of the old adage - wish in one hand and pee in the other, see which one fills up first... another way to look at my horridly unconscionable failure is - if i only posted research-validated comments, you would have one less reason to stroke your ego in public...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e46ab0544e53.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

well then, will you squat so i can work on my aim ???
btw, Obama is one of the few who stroke in public, not i.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
ahahaha. so true...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
@Daedal: You may wish to look up a few words, such as "racist", libel, and defamation, as you are apparently unclear on their meaning. Try looking up "caricature", as well. There is nothing racist about those drawings. As for libel and slander? Sorry, but the statements are spot-on. I think the words you MEANT to say, instead of "libel and slander" were "truth and honesty". FYI, you cannot successfully sue someone for slander if the statements are true.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

ALL TRUE in the op.

notice they didn't even bother arguing went straight for the race card.

Meh

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Great point he made.

'If you didn't like Bush, you were anti-American. If you don't like Obama. You're a racist. So if you don't like the government, there is something wrong with YOU.'

Wonderful insight. As if the government is so perfect that if we have valid concerns, it's really just some personal malfunction we have. Smart guy.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Was it this one? Yes, I know that the Truth must Hurt You Obuma Supporters.

Maybe it was the Obuma ad for donation to help clean the Sh*t out of his Presidential Library.

edit on 26-4-2012 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Originally posted by SG-17
reply to post by Daedal

Honestly those are disgusting. The caricature is racist itself and most of what is written (and misspelled) is untrue. This is not free speech as much as it is libel and defamation.

Please, how is it racist in any way? You obviously don't read many financial or wall street news papers, because they have cartoons in them like this all the time. Get real, your only mad because it's true.
Umm... no. The accentuated ears, lips, teeth and noise coupled with the reduced cranial dome is classic racism.

It is designed to make him look like a chimp or sub-human.

Excuse me! The last time I looked at a Bush caricature he was wearing an out and out monkey head! Is that racism too? That picture of Obama is the mildest form of caricature I've ever seen.

edit on 26/44/12 by Elentarri because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join