Funny Pics of Obama Northbound along I-5..90 miles South of Seattle.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

The most insidious thing about all of this is to me anyway, how easily the majority of people were herded into a siege mentality and united against a common 'enemy' by a false flag. I lost all hope in restoring the republic without bloodshed, and I suspect that is what is in our future, a war like no other where enemies are not clearly defined and allies are even less well defined, taking place on the north american continent.

Yes, I hear you on this. Both major parties have been involved in the destruction of our once great country, and it is the Shadow govt elite running thngs. I do no like endless wars any more than any othe person. In fact, the war is what really turned me off to Prez Bush.

link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by reaganero

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by reaganero

Almost four years later, and your still talking about Bush? How sad and pathetic is your life?

Ah..history means nothing to you? On a side note, I wish Christians had your attitude and could live in the now.

Unfortunately when a president like W makes his mark it sort of has that lingering effect on you.

But you must be in the rich 2% where such effects don't affect.

What are the chances they fall in the 2%?

If they do then point made.

Some people play the race card and some play the class card

link   

quoting ThirdEyeof horus "But Congress still was able to view the bill before the vote.
Oh and by the way here's a little something from The Daily Paul"

Yeah, and i can view "a tale of two cities and "the history of Rome" in a matter of seconds, doesn't mean I read and fully understood any of it. It would have been impossible for any of them to have read more than a few hundred pages of it since it's introduction (authored by the executive branch) before it was voted on, and congressmen were pressured 'not to leave the country open to attack or face consequences'.

All of this is highly irregular and is an indication that our government is no longer a republic, but instead a puppet dictatorship that is operating under provisions of emergency martial law provisions of the constitution when it is they who created the false emergency. If you doubt we are under martial law then ask yourself this simple question: It is clear that you or I can no longer can exercise ANY of the rights afforded in the bill of rights of the Constitution as they were written and intended, so how is it possible that we are not under martial law if the condition that presently exists would be illegal otherwise?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Bush was the class clown, it was easy to get people to believe he screwed things up accidentally. In reality Bush was completely out of the decision making loop for most of his presidency and was never taken that seriously by anyone with an above room temperature IQ

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
The signs are ridiculous! President Obama is tough....he can handle it. I am very sure in the scheme of things...these silly signs matter not to him at all. He has more important things on his mind.

Like his next game of golf.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

LOL agreed, they didn't have enough time to really read and digest it. Again, I view the Patriot Act as Draconian legislation which may have partially been truly for tracking terrorists but also eroded our liberties terribly. I even did a Power Point for a class on it. I used the DARPA Illuminati Eye logo on every screen.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
Ahh, the fall man taking the fall, while the ones who pull his strings remain untouched

Exactly.

These signs could only be seen as humorous to someone who is totally and completely ill informed.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
reply to post by awareness10

The basic flaw with democracy is that there are far more stupid, dishonest and selfish people than there are intelligent decent people, and the ones who end up making the decisions in the voting booths are those of inferior intelligence who can be fooled into believing anything. This is the reason the Ashkenazim are pushing multicultural democracy around the world, because it undermines nations and society in general, and essentially gives them the power to do anything they want to simply by getting this intellectually inferior majority to go along with whatever agenda they are pushing,that is people who lack the ability to fully understand the issues and who have never been told the truth about them because the ashkenazim, control the media are the ones determining our future..

Indeed i agree with you there, it's a big tangled mess and people are too blind to see it, most
people or turn a blind eye. I noticed this word, Ashkenazim or as some spell it Ashkenazi has
the word nazi in it, Ironic isn't it.. Ironic that they also run everything.
edit on 25-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

If i knew in high school what i know now, i would have loved making essays
on this stuff. I may have taken a bit more of the 'zombie' mindset out of people.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
reply to post by Daedal

Honestly those are disgusting. The caricature is racist itself and most of what is written (and misspelled) is untrue. This is not free speech as much as it is libel and defamation.

SO WAS IT RACIST TO PICTURE BUSH AS HITLER? OR AS A MONKEY? IF NOT THEN YOU ARE A BIGOT!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I am sick of this two party bull$hit.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

WOW! Is that what you saw ("subhuman") - Maybe you have the racial issues with how you see things....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

You may want to pay a bit closer attention to the news and those bills that are going through congress, a lot of fine print in those doc that are 100's of pages long including concessions ans awards for certain sway. Deny Ignorance

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

Thumbs way up!!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
reply to post by Daedal

Honestly those are disgusting. The caricature is racist itself and most of what is written (and misspelled) is untrue. This is not free speech as much as it is libel and defamation.

This 100%

Some people really do abuse their rights and abuse their right to free speech. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should, because in the end, you're just gonna look like a jackass....just like the folk(s) who designed those hideous and bigoted signs/cut outs/what do you call these things? lol

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Me thinks your butt doth soreth. You know people still have a right to criticize their government here in America....libel,huh, defamation, hmmm, yeah those are civil court words fellow American.

I like to look at the brightside...one more year of this shippy president. NObama 2012! And if he gets re-elected, well I guess I will just have to start calling everyone Komrade Amerikan....oh and I want one of those fuzzy hats that Komrades always wear, oh and a cool name like ..Boris or Sacha, maybe Yuri! I like that one! See you around Komrade!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Atom12

Simple, he is the best candidate for the job.

No one has come close.

Ergo, Vote Obama in 2012.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The gullible and the naive tend to follow charismatic leaders.

And anyone posting about re-electing this clown to a second term is one of the above or a paid shill.

I personally lean more towards the latter.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Aren't there laws perventing large signs on Interstates? I'm not sure.

...in some places... orange county cali doesnt allow billboards - so i've heard...

Wyn, you really hear some freaky, strange stuff ...sure wish you'd verify it ONCE in awhile ... Orange Co Billboard sellers

Outdoor Advertising Billboards for Rent in Orange County, California
Here is a list of billboards you can rent in Orange County, California. You can also view this list in on our interactive Google Map. If you can not find the billboards you are looking, just send your Request for billboards info, we can find the right billboards for you from our vendors

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
reply to post by woodwytch

This was my point exactly. Who cares about the cartoon. The spelling shows what the level of intelligence of these people are.

Now you know why we have gridlock, dealing with people that 'graduate' from the 3rd grade and feel they know how to run a country.

what i really find truly hilarious at this point is that ANY reasonable human surmises that an educated adult, possibly a professional, had ANYTHING to do with printing these signs.
All i can say is PROVE IT ... in the US, often such tasks (especially when performed by individuals) are relegated to the children in the group ... finger painting isn't usually an adult activity.

Disgustingly obvious are the nit-picking posters who 'judge' anything, especially when their basis is primarily mis-spellings or the infamous accusation of racism

i would guess many of them didn't make it to the 6th grade either.
curious question, how many of you actually promote or participate in spelling bees, let alone ever won one?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join