It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Pics of Obama Northbound along I-5..90 miles South of Seattle.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Indigo5

lest thier rational mind interfere with the spin t

Yah, sorta like Obama suggesting to people hypnotically that a light would shine down on them and they would have an epiphany and they would have to vote for Barack!!!!!!!

I missed when Pres. or Senator Obama "suggested" that?

I provided an exact quote in response to your innacurate one...and you doubled down by just making up phrases all-together? I would rpefer honest debate.

It was during his campaign. You know, "Vote for Barack".

Here it is, not quite but almost verbatim

edit on 25-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
reply to post by Daedal

Honestly those are disgusting. The caricature is racist itself and most of what is written (and misspelled) is untrue. This is not free speech as much as it is libel and defamation.

How is the caricature racist? And I would only call it libel and defamation if you're aim is to throw political cartoons under the bus with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Obama is no different than any other president since the banksters had Kennedy killed and essentially completely took over our nation.

These same banksters are working towards a world governance of Ashkenazim , using parasitic banking practices and military aggression to subjugate the world. The only problem with their plan is the instant the bread and circus is withdrawn the common man will annihilate his overlords to the last man. It cannot be sustained, the fiat system on banking has totally lost it's viability due to mistrust of the people enslaved by it.

To blame a congressman or president for our woes is shockingly ignorant, and it is exactly what the ones pulling thier strings want you to do, let the energy of the peoples anger be dissipated on them, and not the parasites that are feeding off of our nation

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Again, you are out of your element and either not reading, or not comprehending, what I'm writing.

Maybe you just don't comprehend that forcing a bill even on Congress without it being read is completely ridiculous and not even on the map of democracy, even a representative one.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The patriot act was passed by congress and not a damned one of them read it or wrote it. It is completely illegal and unconstitutional, representing a total breach of our entire way of life and system of governance.The executive branch is not authorized by the constitution to make or write legislation

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. " -Thomas Jefferson

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

The basic flaw with democracy is that there are far more stupid, dishonest and selfish people than there are intelligent decent people, and the ones who end up making the decisions in the voting booths are those of inferior intelligence who can be fooled into believing anything. This is the reason the Ashkenazim are pushing multicultural democracy around the world, because it undermines nations and society in general, and essentially gives them the power to do anything they want to simply by getting this intellectually inferior majority to go along with whatever agenda they are pushing,that is people who lack the ability to fully understand the issues and who have never been told the truth about them because the ashkenazim control the media are the ones determining our future..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Again, you are out of your element and either not reading, or not comprehending, what I'm writing.

Maybe you just don't comprehend that forcing a bill even on Congress without it being read is completely ridiculous and not even on the map of democracy, even a representative one.

This is hilarious!

You are just saying stuff that has nothing to do with anything I wrote. It's like you have decided that I'm a Liberal and you must fight me to the death!

I was off on one of my Political Philosophy rants about Plato being an elitist and you just start arguing with me about whether or not congress should have read the health care bill and yadda yadda yadda!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

The patriot act was passed by congress and not a damned one of them read it or wrote it. It is completely illegal and unconstitutional, representing a total breach of our entire way of life and system of governance.The executive branch is not authorized by the constitution to make or write legislation

I too was against the PATRIOT ACT, but where did a Republican Congress say you can't read it till you pass it? I would like to know who you think wrote it, by the way. Joe Biden claimed at one time to be part of that. The original was drafted in the Clinton admin. Trydoing some homework next time.

killfile.newsvine.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

If you are a liberal you're a fool, and falling for literally the oldest trick in the book used to control people, divide and conquer. Issues like abortion where the moral implications are obvious are the easiest to manipulate people into fighting amongst themselves, because it plays on the good an evil conflict and pits two equally powerful and entrenched groups to expend their energy on each other. The reality of it is that if our nation had not been undermined morally this conflict could not exist

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. " -Thomas Jefferson

As opposed to one majority group of elected representatives imposing their will over the minority group of elected representatives?

The only difference is that the US system concentrates power within the hands of a group of representatives. They will make our decisions for us. They are our Masters.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

You are correct. I accidently used that term, since Obama had to use so many to buy votes for Obama care. The real american way.

Proposed amendments for political objectives? Would that be fair?

Trying to gain what you want without thinking of others in the process? Or the end justifies the means?

Sounds like the left to me.

And I laugh because the level this conversation has gotten to. You absolutley have no clue what is going on or only respond to half of what I say and then come back on parts that irrelevent or were not previously discussed. Reminds me of middle school debate. Is this somebody from a middle school computer lab in study hall?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The patriot act was not written by congress and it was thousands of pages long.
911 was planned many years in advance, and was clearly perpetrated in part by persons inside our own nations government in positions of power. it would have been impossible for any congress critter to have read it, yet they succumbed to extreme pressure to sign it anyway. This is all a matter of public record and nothing I have said is in question. At the point where the government stepped outside the constitution that defines the federal government, it became illegitimate. It IS that simple.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10

As opposed to one majority group of elected representatives imposing their will over the minority group of elected representatives?

The only difference is that the US system concentrates power within the hands of a group of representatives. They will make our decisions for us. They are our Masters.

What would you prefer? Mob rule? A proletariat mob running things? I can just see it now, The Bolsheviks in 1917....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

The patriot act was not written by congress and it was thousands of pages long.
911 was planned many years in advance, and was clearly perpetrated in part by persons inside our own nations government in positions of power. it would have been impossible for any congress critter to have read it, yet they succumbed to extreme pressure to sign it anyway. This is all a matter of public record and nothing I have said is in question. At the point where the government stepped outside the constitution that defines the federal government, it became illegitimate. It IS that simple.

All of Senate did in fact vote for that bill, except for one. Why did Ted Kennedy not demand more time to read the bill? Here'[s a roll call of Senators who voted for PAT ACT 2001 and also reauthorization in 06. Notice how many Democrats were still for it?educate-yourself.org... I am not for the PATRIOT ACT, as i SAID! But Congress still was able to view the bill before the vote.
Oh and by the way here's a little something from The Daily Paul

When the Patriot Act went down in defeat last Tuesday as result of Tea Party members rebelling against the GOP leadership, it was a sign that the winds are changing. Of course they are going to try it again, as soon as Friday 2/11 (probably today as you are reading.) We need to keep holding their feet to the fire.

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Still, it was the Tea Party and Freshmen GOP who went against the Establishment of both parties regarding the PATRIOT Act

voices.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by Indigo5

You are correct. I accidently used that term,

And I laugh because the level this conversation has gotten to.

It's healthy to be able to laugh at yourself. Good for you. I certainly found it funny that you went on a rant about earmarks and then followed that up with a post admitting you didn't know what they actually were.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Actually I do, however did make a mistake in using correct terminology which I admited too. And provided another example in return, along with purpose and reasoning. However you fail to respond with anything in substance. Or of any defense to my acusations. Thank you for proving my point about people like you and your party once more.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The most insidious thing about all of this is to me anyway, how easily the majority of people were herded into a siege mentality and united against a common 'enemy' by a false flag. I lost all hope in restoring the republic without bloodshed, and I suspect that is what is in our future, a war like no other where enemies are not clearly defined and allies are even less well defined, taking place on the north american continent.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Where is your link to that quote on the healthcare bill? Are you telling me that Republicans backed Obamacare more than Democrats then overwhelmingly voted against it in the final vote?
Speaking of misrepresentation.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join