It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE are those at the face of change.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
They have manifested our illusion of what reality should be, our thoughts and actions are based on perception of reality, thus, they control our thoughts and actions. The moment you wake to the wrongs, the right prevails, the lie entangled nest you believed was reality fades away. You then see that everyone is caught up in a false matrix, but you cant aid them as this is their reality, they know not of a separate truth. Though the can not see, they can feel, things are not the way the should be. We can not open the door, but we can give you the key.

We are those who stand at the face of change. We are those who question and know corruption, as this is humanities only kryptonite. We stand boldly at the front line as we are mocked by those who are yet to see the truth that wants to be known. We do not flare back at these qualms, as we understand their perception is not of their doing. A financial and power based reality is forced upon us from day one, blinding us from humans ideological rendering of what existence should be. Many go through life, a spirit in a shell, never feeling truly complete. Humanity has became mechanized to generate dollar signs printed on a paper. We wage wars over the core root of what makes humanity so great, Diversity. We fight in the streets about what advances humanity through every step of life, Independent thoughts. Why?! How can we be so blind as to be stunting our own progression? We are all on the same team!

We follow along in single file, one at a time never questioning why we aren't marching in beautiful patterns as a whole. Ego and greed has become dauntingly parasitic, establishing a society where is okay to laugh at a fellow beings misfortune. Dig deep into yourself and remove your ego, give unconditional love and random acts of kindness. You will be smiled upon. Have a friendly uplifting talk to a homeless person who is loosing hope. Help a person with a broken down car on the side of the road. You will wake up to see that random acts of kindness make you feel better about existing then any material item you have ever owned. Collaboration is key... now open the door to a vision of a beautiful future, fight hate with love. You can add light to darkness, but you can never add darkness to light.

~Namase

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

I agree with what you say.

But what about blackholes, light cannot escape their utter darkness.

Sometimes there needs to be darkness so we can see the light.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Good "rant."

Will it make a difference? Perhaps not..

But, for you, it may. If you walk the walk like you talk the talk then the difference has been made.

We see it on this board, and in society, the "competition" to be "right." So much so, the "competition" to make unilateral progress is not only stinted, but disregarded completely. I guess some would call that progress cooperation.

Some are "trying" in this life. Not many. But in the end its a choice, one which we will be held accountable for even if only in the way it is reflected in society and our world as a whole.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well said, and I totally agree. I was thinking about it this morning. It seems as though the cancer is spreading and getting bigger. We really need to cut it out...but how? We only have control over our individual self. We have no control over the powers that control. For this reason....It saddens me.

All we can do is the best we can do and like you said....display acts of kindness and find it in our heart to help those in need. What comes around will go around. If we were to look at others as our self....what a difference the world would be!

Peace and love to all of you!!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
Good "rant."

Will it make a difference? Perhaps not..

But, for you, it may. If you walk the walk like you talk the talk then the difference has been made.

We see it on this board, and in society, the "competition" to be "right." So much so, the "competition" to make unilateral progress is not only stinted, but disregarded completely. I guess some would call that progress cooperation.

Some are "trying" in this life. Not many. But in the end its a choice, one which we will be held accountable for even if only in the way it is reflected in society and our world as a whole.

I have known some people who "try" so hard to always do right, that they loose sight of the reasoning.

I assure you I'm one who is doing right to be the positive change I would like to see in the world. Many people speak of that concept, but few act upon it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
I have known some people who "try" so hard to always do right, that they loose sight of the reasoning.

I agree. Some give so much of themselves that they lose sight of the fact that they, themselves, are part of what they seek to change. Or, what is perceived to be "right," is in fact, the "wrong" thing to do as one acts out of solely their own perception of what should be done.

I assure you I'm one who is doing right to be the positive change I would like to see in the world. Many people speak of that concept, but few act upon it.

Fewer still live it. You have nothing to prove to me, my friend

So, what is to be done then? Where will these actions and paths take us as they wind through time? What structures can be built to slowly replace the corrupt ones that have been edified, and even praised, by what has long been the majority?

new topics

top topics

join