It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About KAOSKTRL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I found this site doing a google some people have posted some inaccurate iformation about islam . Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but that facts about this are ugly you can have your own opinions but not your own facts I will have some very ugly things to say but I can back them all up using Islam�s holy book.
Islam has declares war on the world 1400 years ago it has not stopped since

When I say Islam is evil, I am speaking of course from a western point of view, Where my upbringing and culture teaches me to respect life, liberty, personal responsibility, human rights & equality.
It gives me a chance to pass on to others the idea that sound judgment, hard work and opportunity and choice are intertwined.
They are the stuff of life and each a personal choice. They
should not be frittered away on pursuits of dubious and or
harmful undertakings; they should reflect values worth protecting.
But being personal choices, a person should not be condemned for their existence, but understand that their undertakings can be a reflection of the care and judgment a person uses in their life.
You can judge their actions and be forewarned and act accordingly knowing that not all ideas or endeavourers are equal in worthiness.
I would encourage others to hold values that are a reflection of truths, not things that they may be told by the media or people that lie, and act and make judgments with them as your moral compass.
Each person has the right to choose their path but not all paths are worth taking.

From a western POV, I accept that our past is not as long as other cultures but it�s founding documents are worth preserving and must be protected so that we can pass them down for posterity not just in written form but as well in practice.
As citizens we are obligated eternal vigilance and must use sound judgment to preserve our way of life.

Islam does not embrace these ideals, but instead seeks to destroy them in theory and practice.
www.islam.org.au...
That they believe they do this for our own good is not an excuse.
hss.fullerton.edu...

When I say Islam is evil I say so with a full understanding of Islam not from ignorance, the source of bigotry or guess work or wishful thinking as those in the west use as a rational to suggest that all ideas are equal benevolent or beneficial

I say it because it was made so, by the inventor and remains so today Islam is morally bankrupt, oppressive and vile it was founded on an easily exposed tissue of lies.
It abides and promotes rape of children, news.bbc.co.uk...

www.faithfreedom.org...
It creates inequality between genders and brutality against women.
www.iad.org...
www.secularislam.org...
It creates inequality between Muslims and non-Muslims.
www.nationalreview.com...
It establishes that in the marketplace of ideas, lying and deception are merely tools to use in the lulls between bullets and bombs.
According to Christian ethics lying is a sin; In Islamic jurisprudence and theology, the use of taqiyya against the unbelievers is regarded as a virtue and a religious duty.
www.ci-ce-ct.com/Feature%20articles/02-12-2002.asp

It goes on to command that once these ideas are embraced, to reject or question them carries a sentence of death as there is no compulsion in religion.
You do not have to return to Islam, you must die for leaving in the first place. Questioning or rejecting the immutable word of god is the gravest of sins and must be punished.
www.barnabasfund.org...

If not, others may follow and Islam loses its superior position.

When I say we are at war with Islam it is not because I wish Islam to be eradicated.
I do so because Islam has divided the world into three houses: the house of peace, the house of treaties, and the house of war.
www.bismikaallahuma.org...
Islam must conquer the house of war and the treaties it
draws up are contrivances for convenience and are worthless when you read the Quran.
It is more than certain that none know or have heard of the treaty of Hudaibiya, the fountainhead of Mohammedan rules of war games. Most have not even turned a page of the Koran or read what the politician-prophet had preached during his life time. Today we blame the Mohammedans for the bad deeds but not the Koran where they are clearly specified. www.swordoftruth.com...

Because I wish to have my children pass on the possibilities the country affords, I work to reveal Islam for what it is out of selfish desire to have them enjoy a life and future free of a religious authority that carries no virtue because choice has been removed.
And although I believe in god It should be a choice and I don�t hold that choice against people who chose so, as I was as they are.
But Islam does not guarantee that freedom to grow.
Islam Questions & Answers
www.islam-qa.com
Question Reference Number:: 10300
the one who refuses to worship Allaah and the one who associates others in worship with Him are kaafirs (disbelievers), like atheists and deniers. Whoever denies the Creator or refuses to worship Him,or joins others in worship with Him, deserves the most severe punishment, because for a man to deny his Creator, or refuse to worship Him, or join others in worship with Him, is the most serious of human sins, the most abhorrent of beliefs and the worst deviation. If a person is like this, there is no value in any good deed that he does. The atheist who does deeds that are good in his own eyes, and does whatever good deeds he can for his society, is like a man who kills his father and mother and takes good care of dogs. Does it not make sense that he should be punished and that his good treatment of dogs should not count for anything? The most important rights are the rights of Allaah, which are that He should be acknowledged and worshipped. The one who neglects this most important right will not benefit from anything he does with regard to people?s rights. Therefore if the atheist does not believe in Allaah and does not worship Allaah, there cannot be any good in the actions that he does for people?s benefit. But this atheist or mushrik who treats people well is still better than the atheist or mushrik who oppresses and mistreats people, and denies them their rights. He may be rewarded for his good deeds by being granted provision of food and drink in this world, but he will have no share

Defenders and apologist take glee in their only weapons invent a concept of interpretation and attack Christianity and Judaism they revealed in the violent dogma of the old testament overlooking the metaphors and the fact the in the continuum of the faith Jesus came exposes and fulfilled the problematic concepts and fulfilled the laws bring a new covenant that supercedes the old teachings.
Islam claims that the Quran contains no contradiction and that Mohammed is a flawless example of the spiritual and progressive man. If the Qran is to remain without contradiction then rules of interpretation are set and are immutable,the new replaces the old and the new.It leaves very little wiggle room for Muslims who seek to reform Islam and the reward for these reformers is a painful reminder of the laws of gravity and morality
Suliman Bashear, was thrown out of the window by his scandalized Muslim students.
www.jihadwatch.org...

So when islam present Ideas like these
Two Quranic ayas read as follows:
9.014 "Fight them (infidels) and Allah will punish them by your (muslims) hands"
9.052 ""Allah will afflict you (infidels) with punishment from himself (Allah) or by our(muslims) hands"

www.danielpipes.org...

There is very little left in the Quran to refute or abrogate them because although they appear in the beginning of the Quran they were revealed at the highpoint of Mohammed�s military career and there is just nothing left to interpret.

So as it has been said many times in many ways here that I can barely string two words together or grasp any ideas.
So if evil is not the right word what is?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ummm..........hey

Welcome to ATS!!

Have fun and dont believe everything you read...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
KAOSKTRL

You certainly seem to have the information on Islam - case closed I suspect.

However, in an attempt at bringing some balance to your points (for we try to deny ignorance here), please consider the following, if you will (taken from this site )

"Current estimated number of Muslims worldwide: 1.3 billion, 18% of world population.

All forms of Christianity comprise approximately 33% of world population (this includes pseudo-Christian groups.)

Percent of Muslims who are members of terrorist groups: less than 1/100th of 1 percent.

Number of Muslims in the US: 4 million, 1.5% of population"

So, at a stroke, you are criticising 1.3 billion people worldwide?

Incidentally, welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
KAOSKTRL,

That was a pretty heartfelt post. I wouldn't mind seeing more of those quotes from the Islam holy book.

I can't say that I feel that religions are a problem as much as demanding that others believe like one person is. Religion had its beginnings in ancient Sumeria long before anywhere else, and that religion was not Islam nor Christianity (which gave birth to Islam as I recall from my Humanities course). Even the Greek gods came before Islam. So what is religion? I think it's just a medium that we use to understand the universe and strange little events or coincidences that surround us in everyday life.

However, I long ago stopped relying on organized religion and the beliefs that someone else created and others adopted. To me, the creator is in nature and can only be felt by a person listening to nature as a foundation or listening to your inner voice...that conscience that tells us what is right or wrong, but what I believe isn't important either for that matter.

What is important and should be the basis for all humans (in my opinion), is that we are simply not allowed to intrude or push our views on others. As long as we hurt no one, our lives remain pure. Live and let live. I'm sure with this subject someone will be sure to reprimand me for my views though.

Oh and btw, rofl Genya. You gotta love demographics

[edit on 8/20/2004 by Strianissa]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genya
KAOSKTRL

You certainly seem to have the information on Islam - case closed I suspect.

However, in an attempt at bringing some balance to your points (for we try to deny ignorance here), please consider the following, if you will (taken from this site )

"Current estimated number of Muslims worldwide: 1.3 billion, 18% of world population.

All forms of Christianity comprise approximately 33% of world population (this includes pseudo-Christian groups.)

Percent of Muslims who are members of terrorist groups: less than 1/100th of 1 percent.

Number of Muslims in the US: 4 million, 1.5% of population"

So, at a stroke, you are criticising 1.3 billion people worldwide?

Incidentally, welcome to ATS!

I have no truck with muslim.The actions they take and the lies some will tell are All sanctified by their god as the have been introduced to by the prophet they have a system they must bring to the world to make it a perfect place under Allah�s law Just like the Nazis. Islam is a political legal movement dressed in sheep�s clothing I glad that these people have found a purpose in life.
I just now know what they believe and try to spread the word.
I will never lie about Islam to make it look bad.
Did one of my threads In defense of Islam get deleted?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at The Great ATS.

top topics

join