It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivading Iran/Syria OFFICIAL?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
To answer the query, I suspect the writer was either trying to type "complacent" or "complicit"...

Taken in context...it is likely the latter...

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
To reply to the topic about Jordan sponsoring terrorism, to the skeptical: www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Google seems to think your spelling is awry!

I can do Google as well as any other search (dogpile being prefered). As far as anyone who has been keeping abreast of the issues for the last few years, no memory of Jordan being a terrorist state? No big issue, just trying to maintain the facts.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
TC definitely has the right of this here. Jordan is one of those countries that is more of friend than a foe. Anyone thinking jordan would be invaded has their head where the sun don`t shine,

info page from the CIA for all those wishing to find out more about this lovely country,

www.cia.gov...

www.emergency.com...
JOrdan never fail to co-operate with US.

ONce again those who think every Muslim is at war with us raise their ugly heads. Remember children this thinking will get us in to a third world war quicker than shrub.

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by cassini]

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
definitely my search engine of choice...

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
knows that the radicals in their countries are a threat that must be dealt with. The only way they seem to know how to deal with terrorism, is not to deal with it at all. In other words ignore it. That is what we did until September 11th 2001. As long as we ignore the terror, than we support it. Now think about Israel. The Israeli's are terrorists and so are the Palestinians, yet these are the radicals of these two peoples, not the masses. Yet the masses pay the ultimate price for the ignorance of the few radicals there are. This is what our country will endure as the war on terrorism grows more and more vigilant than ever before. So basically, you can fight terror, and you can ignore terror. We do both. Jordan does just one. Which one? They ignore the terror. Then again, doesn't it seem to be in their best interests to see the terror stay with in it's neighbor Israel's borders? Wouldn't that make sense? Why would the Jordanians want to get involved in the Palestine situation? Why would they want to stop the Palestinian cause? If someone can tell me that, then maybe I will change my view on that government, but until then, due to common sense, I am inclined to believe that they do have reasons to see the Palestinian state established in the manner that has been carried out. That manner is ruthless and inhumane. You See?

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Every time Palestinian suicide bomber attacks, the establishment of a Palestinian State, gets pushed back at least a year more...

They could have had a Palestinian State years ago (I believe the exact figure was about 90% of their demands being met), but Arafat refused. Of course, playing diplomacy with a known terrorist is something I'll never get in the first place.... Palestine never existed, and it seems that the Palestinians are apt to keep it that way...

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
They still are complacent. Duh!@

top topics

<< 1   >>

join