It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My God, Chemtrails on the ground on your street, and......

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

Responding to a troll is rather akin to stepping in dog crap on purpose in a new pair of shoes,then complaining about the mess and stench. Act as if they don't exist..For me? I wish they didn't.

You are right. I deleted my in-kind responses, and instead, I utilized the 'alert' feature, at the top of the page by the title (tiny little word tho) and I submitted a note of complaint for the ATS staff to review, hopefully they will put a violation note over the offending post(s)
We can all disagree without suddenly bringing up slanderous accusations about what happened to the thread author as an infant. Wow, getting personal and vicous. And for, why? What purpose does that serve on this thread topic?
edit on 25-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

I reiterate; "Sparring with so called trolls only serves their purpose-To derail a thread. They get off on some level by calling attention away from civil discussion and turning the focus on them. They offer nothing of value,ever."

It just gets them off,makes them feel clever that they are able to draw you out,and that's good for a laugh. That,and they have way too much time on their hands that could certainly be better spent.

And well done. Report the abuse,don't feed it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
That reporter is no worth, if you ask me.
He should have grabbed some leaves with the chemicals on it as samples. He should have tell them he has respiratory problems and needs to know what they are spraying. And if he had threaten to sue them if he finds some toxic materials in the sample, I can assure you they would have give some answers right away, or call a supervisor.
The workers probably had specific instructions not to talk with people about what they spray. I imagine they feared their job.
But all that protocol and official talking over and over again made me laugh; he was like first grade kid complaining to the teacher. The cop didn't even took him seriously.
Maybe someone can tell him, he can still go to that location and grab some samples for analysis. And maybe, as a reporter, he can grow some balls, if he ever hope to find one tiny speck of info about anything at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is one of my main reasons for not believing in the Chemtrail fantasy. If the "bad Man" wanted to depopulate, or otherwise spray you/us with something, this is how it should be done. Much less waste. Drive the truck through a densely populated area and spray away. Then you have gotten 90% of the population of that area.

Why spray at 30,000 feet and have no earthly idea where the spray will land?

Way to be efficient!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
This is one of my main reasons for not believing in the Chemtrail fantasy. If the "bad Man" wanted to depopulate, or otherwise spray you/us with something, this is how it should be done. Much less waste. Drive the truck through a densely populated area and spray away. Then you have gotten 90% of the population of that area.

Way to be efficient!

Not to mention that they keep spraying for so many years, and we still multiply

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Way to be efficient!

for hologram partical air show of course....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

We have been over this again and again in this thread.

The guy does tell him at 1:56.

Reporter: "Hey, Sir, what's that chemical your spraying"?

Spray guy: "RoundUp"

Reporter Nut: "Whadis it do?"

Spray guy: "Kills the grass"

Reporter: "So you're sprayin' RoundUp"?

Please go and listen to it again. The spray guy on the truck is not rude to the 'reporter' and neither is the cop.

The guy is probably lucky he didn't get 5150d.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Qouth The Raven

Responding to a troll is rather akin to stepping in dog crap on purpose in a new pair of shoes,then complaining about the mess and stench. Act as if they don't exist..For me? I wish they didn't.

You are right. I deleted my in-kind responses, and instead, I utilized the 'alert' feature, at the top of the page by the title (tiny little word tho) and I submitted a note of complaint for the ATS staff to review, hopefully they will put a violation note over the offending post(s)
We can all disagree without suddenly bringing up slanderous accusations about what happened to the thread author as an infant. Wow, getting personal and vicious. And for, why? What purpose does that serve on this thread topic?
edit on 25-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

As I recall you had an "extreme violation" when you called me a F@g*ot, for no reason. Then you proceeded to delete all your vicious name-calling posts. Kind of being a hypocrite here. So which is it now? Turn the other cheek, or an eye for an eye?

But really, why don't you or somebody else just write a letter to the DPW requesting all the information you want to know on the subject of what, where, when, and how they spray sidewalks for de-weeding? It may take 6-8 weeks haha but you will have the info you want. Like I said before, I'm not OK with them spraying chemicals on everything (especially mosquito trucks that spray the stuff into the air where you could actually breathe it in), and this stuff will eventually end up in our sewers and water, but there are ways of getting the information you seek, you have questions, go get the answers.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Good point. Yea,I'm more involved in what's being thrown around down here at ground level than I am as to what spreading contrail-like cloud things might be up to. And I might be wrong here,but I bet if the town's/cities citizens took it to town council and local civic leaders and such,policy,would change. Make a big noise.

Be pro active,not reactive.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
From zacs.com 'Monsanto Fears Losing Soy Market' August 24, 2011

"After Monsanto introduced its first Roundup ready soybean in 1996, farmers started killing weeds easily through the system. But since then, glyphosate use over Roundup Ready soybeans, corn, cotten etc. increased heavily and several species of crop-choking weeds have become resistant to glyphosate-based Roundup. Thereafter, these weeds started spreading rapidly through North and South America."

From caps.fool.com 'CAPS Short: Monsanto is losing market share to key competitors' Dec. 2, 2008

"Not only does it appear as though Monsanto is poised to lose market share in the seed sector, but farmers are balking at the higher cost of its Roundup brand herbicides and industry sources see this trend accelerating in 2009."

From bloomberg.com 'Monsanto to Cut Soybean, Corn Seed Prices to Help Boost Profit About 15%' Apr. 7, 2010
"Discussions with 1,200 growers and weaker-than-forecast sales of SmarStax corn seed and Roundup Ready 2 Yield soybeans drove the decision to lower prices."

From bestmeal.info 'Monsanto's Dark History 1901-2011'

"Monsanto is the world's leading producer of the herbicide 'Roundup', as well as producing 90% of the world's genetically modified (GMO) seeds. Over Monsanto's 110-year history (1901-2011), Monsanto Co (MON.N), the world's largest seed company, has evolved from a primarily an industrial chemical concern into a pure agricultural products company. MON profited $2 billion dollars in 2009, but their record profits fell to only $1 billion in 2010 after activists exposed Monsanto..."

From dailymail.co.uk 'The weed killer "creating resistant super-weeds" choking over 11million acres of U.S. farmland' August 18, 2011

"More 11 million acres of U.S. farmland is infested with 'super weeds' resistant to popular herbicide Roundup. The weeds, some of which grow by three inches a day and can damage farm equipment, have become immune to the Monsanto produced killer."

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Someone said this in an earlier post: "I watched both the videos and i see that the chemical container says FMC. My family member works for FMC and they produce chemicals such as lithium, biopolymers, agricultural chemicals, insecticides etc..."

So apparently it wasn't Monsanto, but surely another company just like them. But yeah, still, F Monsanto.

FMC's website is FMC.com in-case anyone wanted to look into this...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I spray round-up all around my house too.... big deal.

Better living through chemistry.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

From bestmeal.info 'Monsanto's Dark History 1901-2011'

"Monsanto is the world's leading producer of the herbicide 'Roundup', as well as producing 90% of the world's genetically modified (GMO) seeds. Over Monsanto's 110-year history (1901-2011), Monsanto Co (MON.N), the world's largest seed company, has evolved from a primarily an industrial chemical concern into a pure agricultural products company. MON profited $2 billion dollars in 2009, but their record profits fell to only $1 billion in 2010 after activists exposed Monsanto..."

From dailymail.co.uk 'The weed killer "creating resistant super-weeds" choking over 11million acres of U.S. farmland' August 18, 2011

"More 11 million acres of U.S. farmland is infested with 'super weeds' resistant to popular herbicide Roundup. The weeds, some of which grow by three inches a day and can damage farm equipment, have become immune to the Monsanto produced killer."

Excellent post! Monsanto has brought this planet nothing good.

May it go out with a whimper and no other giant rise to replace it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

I was sucked into jury duty the other day, and the case was some old lady suing her neighbor, because she claimed that their dog pushed his face through their fence when she walked by, and when his wet nose touched her hand, it scared her and made her fall and hurt herself. You can't make this stuff up. And people wonder why nobody wants to talk to anybody? Seriously people... Who needs a shadow government to screw things up... We've done a fine job all on our own.

Please tell me you hung the ole hag with all court costs, fees, studipity fines, and any other nonsense you could throw at her to really inconvienence her life for bringing this bullsheep to court! I agree, this is why we have coiled away from one another and are too burned to deal with fellow humans in an open manner any more.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Depopulation?

would be funny if they ban this chemical in 10yrs because scientists found it to cause cancer wouldn't it

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
From smh.com.au 'British consulate employees charged over Hamas plot' Jan. 5, 2011

"Israel has charged two Palestinian employees of the British consulate in Jerusalem with arms trafficking for Hamas as part of an investigation into an allleged plot to attack a stadium."

"But the British Foreign Office said on Monday the consulate had been informed by the Israeli authorities that the charges had 'no connection' with the men's jobs as maintenance workers at offices in the east Jerusalem suburb..."

From ahwatukee.com 'Mesa worker arrested in disruption at wastewater plant' April 1, 2011

"The sole graveyard shift worker at a wastewater treatment plant in Gilbert could face domestic terrorism charges after police said he shuttered the facility overnight and endangered first responders." "It was a shutdown of the entire system..."

From chameleonassociates.com "Let's Just Assume the Worst' August 1, 2011

"Last week, the DHS issued a bulletin to local law enforcement about potential threats on U.S. utility facilities."

"Sharif Mobley was employed between 2002-08 as a maintenance worker at five different nuclear power plants in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Maryland."

"In 2010, he was arrested by counter-terrorism agents for alleged ties to Al Qaida and Al Shabab and subsequently killed a guard while trying to escape detention."

It's ok to ask questions and it's ok to call the office or go higher to the regulating agency. It's ok to question what is being sprayed and why. If these people are contracted by DOT, you're paying their salary. Find out what your license fees are buying. Everybody understands money, even Monsanto. Somebody somewhere that you elected authorized funding.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

...and they acted secretive and evasive, and called the cops, and this cop acted like a dumbdumb, and not suspiscious of them.

What do you expect? These guys are clearly Illuminati employees - note the fluorescent (ie illuminated) jackets.

See the container with the FMC logo? FMC is "fumigated mind control". It's an aerosol spray that "cleanses" the minds of the population and neutralises all autonomous thought. You will hear the reporter cough and get muddled as the chem takes effect. He's even unsure of his own name when the cop asks.

Note how the Illuminati spray controller leans into the cop car window. He has a small hand held FMC sprayer and uses it on the cop - ergo "dumbdumb"

Tell tale symptoms that FMC is taking effect include occasional mild headache, hunger pangs when you haven't eaten for several hours, waking at slightly different times each morning, tiredness after hard, strenuous work and the urge to exhale after each intake of breath.

Keep your eyes peeled for the people in the illuminated jackets. They're everywhere!

If you live in Rhode Island - get out of there before it's too late!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

"Fumigated mind control"

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If the reporter is that paranoid, then he could go and collect samples of what they are spraying. If he doesn't have samples, he can carry small jars. Drive around when he most likely suspects they are spraying again. Get several feet ahead of them. Put down the containers spaced out, and try to hide them in the grass if possible. Go around the corner, watch the guys pass by. Then go back collect the containers, and send them off to a lab somewhere to be tested. If he really wanted to, he could have several samples, and send them to different labs. If all the labs come back with the same thing, then he definitely knows the labs are not trying to cover up anything.

I think it is more than likely roundup. If the government really wanted to slowly poison the public, they would do it through the water supply. Oh wait, some cities already do that by putting fluoride in the water. Now the federal government is forcing us to use mercury light bulbs in our homes. That is another story.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalBlue
reply to post by dpd11

I was sucked into jury duty the other day, and the case was some old lady suing her neighbor, because she claimed that their dog pushed his face through their fence when she walked by, and when his wet nose touched her hand, it scared her and made her fall and hurt herself. You can't make this stuff up. And people wonder why nobody wants to talk to anybody? Seriously people... Who needs a shadow government to screw things up... We've done a fine job all on our own.

Please tell me you hung the ole hag with all court costs, fees, studipity fines, and any other nonsense you could throw at her to really inconvienence her life for bringing this bullsheep to court! I agree, this is why we have coiled away from one another and are too burned to deal with fellow humans in an open manner any more.

I have no idea what happened, as I was thrown off... thank god. Her attorney was a total moron and couldn't even remember our names. I would like to think she got zip, but knowing the world we live in, I wouldn't be surprised if she got millions. The jury system is highly flawed... Anybody with half a brain is thrown off. All the gullible idiots are kept.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

All of that is unnecessary, the guy plainly told him it was Roundup! I wasn't aware the fluoride programs were "poisoning" the populace, seeing as how no one has ever gotten sick from it, or died, death rates aren't higher in areas with fluoridated water, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join