It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My God, Chemtrails on the ground on your street, and......

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

All of that is unnecessary, the guy plainly told him it was Roundup! I wasn't aware the fluoride programs were "poisoning" the populace, seeing as how no one has ever gotten sick from it, or died, death rates aren't higher in areas with fluoridated water, etc.

*knock knock* www.fluoridealert.org...

We should all Google things,at the very least,before we speak in absolutes. jmho

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Highly suspicious behaviour from all the 'public servants' concerned in these clips (parts 1 & 2).

Dan should have taken a sample of whatever was coming out of that hose, and taken it to an independent lab for analysis. Don't tell the lab where it came from, what it's in connection with or any other information. Just get it's composition.

Then we'll have our answers of what is being sprayed.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthrising2012

Originally posted by upgrayeddc310t

Originally posted by network dude
This is one of my main reasons for not believing in the Chemtrail fantasy. If the "bad Man" wanted to depopulate, or otherwise spray you/us with something, this is how it should be done. Much less waste. Drive the truck through a densely populated area and spray away. Then you have gotten 90% of the population of that area.

Why spray at 30,000 feet and have no earthly idea where the spray will land?

Way to be efficient!

It's already been confirmed by ex-pilots that they've been spraying chemtrails. So I really don't know what you're talking about

edit on 25-8-2011 by truthrising2012 because: (no reason given)

I'm a current pilot and I really don't know what you're talking about...

Guess you weren't in the know....

Or in the lodge.

LOOP...i mean loop...silly mistake to make.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Those that have nothing to hide have nothing to fear. These fellas had a lot to hide and very little to speak about what was being sprayed. Those that come here saying round-up or some form of weed killer are the ones blindly leading this dis-info, look the other way and take your death medicine as given. Take a good look at the side walk and see if you can find a weed worth that much spray. This site is a joke anymore with all these contributors looking for stars instead of truth. You are just the same as the quite workers with no chemical information about the substance being sprayed, just as long as you get you pay check right? Look at the faces of the workers spraying, there's guilt and fear all over them but at the end of the day it's cash in the pocket. Makes me

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by upgrayeddc310t
reply to post by truthrising2012

I'll just put this plain and simple. Commercial airliners do. not. spray. chemtrails. But you people (that's right, I said it) can never believe anything to the contrary. Not Delta, not Continental, not UPS or FedEx...nope.
Maybe the government has some planes that they own and operate that spray some crap, THAT is a possibility. But really, how many of these secret jets disguised as airliners could they have? I mean, they would need a sh*t-ton of them, thousands, to make these "chemtrails" that apparently people see littered over their houses all across the country. And where is the secret airport where all the aircraft re-fuelers, controllers, and mechanics who are in on this conspiracy? Because if they were releasing "chemtrail" aircraft from normal airfields, wouldn't it be kinda hard to keep all those people quiet?

To sum it up, I'm not saying it isn't possible that the government can and has sprayed crap from airplanes; but the idea that it is being sprayed (whatever "it" is) daily, from passenger aircraft, by the thousands, and that nobody working in, on, or around these aircraft has knowledge of it (except for you chemtrailers) is ludicrous.
edit on 25-8-2011 by upgrayeddc310t because: type

They do have their own runways in which they operate from and also Evergreen Airlines have admitted:

Evergreen will operate the aircraft from any major airport with sufficient ramp space to load the aircraft. These include civilian bases, joint use civilian/military bases and accessible military bases. Generally, the runway requirements for the Evergreen Supertanker are 8000 feet.

Didn't mean to derail the thread, we should just stick to the main topic.

edit on 25-8-2011 by truthrising2012 because: (no reason given)

This is a perfect example of how you obviously interpret everything in some way, other than the way it was intended. Evergreeen is a private company that can use aircraft for all sorts of things. Included is their 747 that is designed to fight wild fires. Yes, they are a government contractor. Believe it or not, the government actually does legitimate stuff and hires people to do it. They say what they do right on their site and in no way hide what they do. It's a public company right out in the open. But yet, you take that and in your mind it gets turned into some secret effort to bombard people across America with chemicals. I actually talked with some people that work with Evergreen, when they were staying at Victorville and testing the 747. Hate to break it to you, but anybody in the industry that actually works for companies like that, thinks these claims are hilarious.
edit on 25-8-2011 by dpd11 because: Messed up the tags

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I don't agree with the spraying, but if you think about it, from the city's POV, those puny little weeds are worth the cost of the spray. It's either that, or re-build the sidewalks once the weeds have cracked them apart, and they start getting complaints about the looks of the sidewalks, their instability, and people tripping and falling on them (look up from your txt-msg while walking); which would cost a lot more than spraying the weeds.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

[It's already been confirmed by ex-pilots that they've been spraying chemtrails. So I really don't know what you're talking about

where and when? Link??

Are you talking about the anonymous "pilot" in the outback of Portalnd or Washington or somewhere simlar trying chemtrails as a pickup line, & quoted by someone else who was also anonymous???

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!?!

They know what chemicals they are spraying. they know the effects.

The man asked a simple question and got BS

protect and serve my a$$

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by otie1

The man was told they are spraying roundup - how is that BS??

the only BS I see is the frantic denial or non-acceptance on here by people that the answer was actually given when asked for...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dpd11

Originally posted by RoyalBlue
reply to post by dpd11

I was sucked into jury duty the other day, and the case was some old lady suing her neighbor, because she claimed that their dog pushed his face through their fence when she walked by, and when his wet nose touched her hand, it scared her and made her fall and hurt herself. You can't make this stuff up. And people wonder why nobody wants to talk to anybody? Seriously people... Who needs a shadow government to screw things up... We've done a fine job all on our own.

Please tell me you hung the ole hag with all court costs, fees, studipity fines, and any other nonsense you could throw at her to really inconvienence her life for bringing this bullsheep to court! I agree, this is why we have coiled away from one another and are too burned to deal with fellow humans in an open manner any more.

I have no idea what happened, as I was thrown off... thank god. Her attorney was a total moron and couldn't even remember our names. I would like to think she got zip, but knowing the world we live in, I wouldn't be surprised if she got millions. The jury system is highly flawed... Anybody with half a brain is thrown off. All the gullible idiots are kept.

I have a fitting video for this...It fits the point well
[/yvid]

edit on 25-8-2011 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2011 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

What... u mean the same effect when moist atmosphere is penetrated by the sunlight?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm throwing in the towel on this one, as it has officially reached; 'banging your head against the wall' status. Time line: 1.56: Nut: "What are you spraying?". Worker: "RoundUp... To kill the grass". Nut: "I'm a reporter so I need to know these things".

OK, right there, after that comment, I start ignoring the guy. Total fruit loop. I have no idea why anybody wants to believe anything else but that is happening, but hey... Whatever does it for ya.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
That reporter is no worth, if you ask me.
He should have grabbed some leaves with the chemicals on it as samples. He should have tell them he has respiratory problems and needs to know what they are spraying. And if he had threaten to sue them if he finds some toxic materials in the sample, I can assure you they would have give some answers right away, or call a supervisor.
The workers probably had specific instructions not to talk with people about what they spray. I imagine they feared their job.

Except of course the worker did say what he was spraying - quite clearly - roundup - and you can go get a MSDS to see what's in it and/or you can then rail against monsanto all you like.

Getting a sample to confirm what he was told would be fine - but there's no reason to pretend that he wasn't told what was being sprayed.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Another case of someone seeing monsters where there aren't any.

Paranoia is sometimes warranted, but not in this case. It's roundup. Spraying for weeds. Rainbows are a natural occurrence of refracted light from moisture. They can happen in water or oil or even sprayed saliva.

It's too bad that people don't put this energy into something worthwhile...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The best thing this guy could have done was taken their license plate number, and contact the Environmental Protection Agency. This agency does not mess around when it comes to this kind of thing, unless of course they are employed by the EPA , and by the way, could that cop have been anymore arrogant, or useless in this situation. I would have loved to have heard what that worker was telling the cop when he was talking to him. They were probably spraying to control mosquitoes, I've seen it where I live before

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Robbnn

That happens in Florida very often especially the wetter months and it is sprayed by the same truck and they do not give warnings you know it when you hear it.

Nothing nefarious here.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

its just a rainbow from the water..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

The best thing this guy could have done was taken their license plate number, and contact the Environmental Protection Agency.

This agency would not come out because someone is using roundup. In fact most weed killers have to be certified by the EPA and those who sell it have to have a license from the EPA. Still no laws were broken so the EPA cannot do anything about them spraying weedkiller.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

It could be an exfoliant which has carsinagins in them. They kill the weeds quite well and give you cancer all in one shot. I use to do contracted work like this till just about all the applicators started dropping dead. Notice these guys didnt wear a mask? Even pesticides require protective gear but the guys who spray it dont have that kind of training or ignore it. When I see them spray that stuff and I can smell it I stop and go another way.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
honestly, you guys are paranoid if you think something is sinister here.

a) misted water, plain ol water, creates a rainbow effect when light passes through it. We have all seen rainbows in the sky havent we?

b) and secondly they are just spraying weeds on the sidewalk/footpath. the reason they probably called the cops was because they didnt want to have to deal with the fools filming.

I love this site (ATS), and whilst I havent been a member for long, I have been a reader of this site for about 7 years, and IMO the amount of paranoia and just crazy thought processes from some people has escalated some very much.....

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join