It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My God, Chemtrails on the ground on your street, and......

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
This is one of my main reasons for not believing in the Chemtrail fantasy. If the "bad Man" wanted to depopulate, or otherwise spray you/us with something, this is how it should be done. Much less waste. Drive the truck through a densely populated area and spray away. Then you have gotten 90% of the population of that area.

Why spray at 30,000 feet and have no earthly idea where the spray will land?

Way to be efficient!

It's already been confirmed by ex-pilots that they've been spraying chemtrails. So I really don't know what you're talking about

edit on 25-8-2011 by truthrising2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by truthrising2012

And the pilots couldn't get a picture of a "chemplane" or "chemtank" or "chem spray lines" or "chem nozzles" or even substantiate their claims in any way? Interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

And the pilots couldn't get a picture of a "chemplane" or "chemtank" or "chem spray lines" or "chem nozzles" or even substantiate their claims in any way? Interesting.

They have, guess you missed the memo...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthrising2012

This is one of my main reasons for not believing in the Chemtrail fantasy. If the "bad Man" wanted to depopulate, or otherwise spray you/us with something, this is how it should be done. Much less waste. Drive the truck through a densely populated area and spray away. Then you have gotten 90% of the population of that area.

Way to be efficient!

It's already been confirmed by ex-pilots that they've been spraying chemtrails. So I really don't know what you're talking about

I'm a current pilot and I really don't know what you're talking about...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by upgrayeddc310t

Way to be efficient!

Guess you weren't in the know....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Way to be efficient!

Guess I'm just more educated an informed on the inner-workings of the aviation industry and meteorology and weather than you are...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Way to be efficient!

Guess I'm just more educated an informed on the inner-workings of the aviation industry and meteorology and weather than you are...

Not important enough..but keep on trying..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Feel free to substantiate that claim with any one or number of these pictures. I'd be much obliged.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Way to be efficient!

So me having first hand knowledge and experience and years of training on subjects pertinent to "chemtrails" is thrown out, while you read a conspiracy blog or two, maybe watch a video, and take it all in at face value?
HILARIOUS

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Feel free to substantiate that claim with any one or number of these pictures. I'd be much obliged.

It's not that hard to just do some research on google. Here's a start - look into Evergreen Aviation

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Way to be efficient!

So me having first hand knowledge and experience and years of training on subjects pertinent to "chemtrails" is thrown out, while you read a conspiracy blog or two, maybe watch a video, and take it all in at face value?
HILARIOUS

Doesn't make sense first you say chemtrails don't exist than you go on saying you've had first training and experience on subjects pertinant to "chemtrails". LMAO ok there!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Way to be efficient!

HILARIOUS

Oh, but you're not taking into account the most important factor... They know "the truth".... That trumps everybody else. Kelly Johnson and Jack Northrop could come on here and say it's a bunch of nonsense, but they wouldn't count, because they don't know "the truth". See, the truth doesn't come from people with an actual education and years of experience in an industry... It comes from sitting at home and watching youtube conspiracy videos, that were created by paranoid middle aged guys still living with their parents.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Way to be efficient!

HILARIOUS

Doesn't make sense first you say chemtrails don't exist than you go on saying you've had first training and experience on subjects pertinant to "chemtrails". LMAO ok there!

I said that, in quotes, because what you call "chemtrails" are just contrails, and where and why they occur and how long they stay visible has everything to do with weather conditions, which I do know a lot about. You see, I was being sarcastic when i said "chemtrails".
edit on 25-8-2011 by upgrayeddc310t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think the police officer was being really genuine and understanding, he just knew that neither him or the reporter were going to get a straight answer, i would even go as far as to say that the police officer was on the reporters side.. As for the chemtrails there is obviously something fishy going on but as the police officer said "This is what you pay for.."

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Way to be efficient!

HILARIOUS

I said that, in quotes, because what you call "chemtrails" are just contrails, and where and why they occur and how long they stay visible has everything to do with weather conditions, which I do know a lot about. You see, I was being sarcastic when i said "chemtrails".
edit on 25-8-2011 by upgrayeddc310t because: (no reason given)

See I don't think you were involved with private companies - commercials airplanes with geoengineering advancements or weather modifications services or in other words chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Will you guys stop multiple quoting?

If you do it any more, Im going to have some kind of hypnotic seizure.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
its spray for weeds....
second line

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I'll just put this plain and simple. Commercial airliners do. not. spray. chemtrails. But you people (that's right, I said it) can never believe anything to the contrary. Not Delta, not Continental, not UPS or FedEx...nope.
Maybe the government has some planes that they own and operate that spray some crap, THAT is a possibility. But really, how many of these secret jets disguised as airliners could they have? I mean, they would need a sh*t-ton of them, thousands, to make these "chemtrails" that apparently people see littered over their houses all across the country. And where is the secret airport where all the aircraft re-fuelers, controllers, and mechanics who are in on this conspiracy? Because if they were releasing "chemtrail" aircraft from normal airfields, wouldn't it be kinda hard to keep all those people quiet?

To sum it up, I'm not saying it isn't possible that the government can and has sprayed crap from airplanes; but the idea that it is being sprayed (whatever "it" is) daily, from passenger aircraft, by the thousands, and that nobody working in, on, or around these aircraft has knowledge of it (except for you chemtrailers) is ludicrous.
edit on 25-8-2011 by upgrayeddc310t because: type

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I'll just put this plain and simple. Commercial airliners do. not. spray. chemtrails. But you people (that's right, I said it) can never believe anything to the contrary. Not Delta, not Continental, not UPS or FedEx...nope.
Maybe the government has some planes that they own and operate that spray some crap, THAT is a possibility. But really, how many of these secret jets disguised as airliners could they have? I mean, they would need a sh*t-ton of them, thousands, to make these "chemtrails" that apparently people see littered over their houses all across the country. And where is the secret airport where all the aircraft re-fuelers, controllers, and mechanics who are in on this conspiracy? Because if they were releasing "chemtrail" aircraft from normal airfields, wouldn't it be kinda hard to keep all those people quiet?

To sum it up, I'm not saying it isn't possible that the government can and has sprayed crap from airplanes; but the idea that it is being sprayed (whatever "it" is) daily, from passenger aircraft, by the thousands, and that nobody working in, on, or around these aircraft has knowledge of it (except for you chemtrailers) is ludicrous.
edit on 25-8-2011 by upgrayeddc310t because: type

They do have their own runways in which they operate from and also Evergreen Airlines have admitted:

Evergreen will operate the aircraft from any major airport with sufficient ramp space to load the aircraft. These include civilian bases, joint use civilian/military bases and accessible military bases. Generally, the runway requirements for the Evergreen Supertanker are 8000 feet.

Didn't mean to derail the thread, we should just stick to the main topic.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Stupid workers, call police wasting more tax payers money. If it is dangerous stuff shouldn't they be protected? Let everyone know in the city that secretes are being kept from public right to know, put it on TV News fire people keeping secrete, they are state workers after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join