It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Lady accused of spending $10m in taxpayer money on vacations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

Of course she does and the reputation is well deserved, but to deny that some republicans do this is a farce. Not excusing the behavior. Others just hide it better, She has no remorse.

Like I said, It makes me sick!

No excuse for any of their unethical behavior. Left or Right. This is not a left/Right issue, it is an issue of lack of respect by individuals.

I just wanted to remind the audience of the real issue, the unethical behavior and the lack of respect for the american tax payer that will be funding these douche bags for the rest of their lives.

edit on 24-8-2011 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

The Daily Mail???

Deja Vu

It reminds me of another article they ran along the same lines...hmmm

$200m-a-day' cost of Barack Obama's trip to India will be picked up by U.S. taxpayers

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Which proved to be a giant pile of Horse$&*

www.factcheck.org...

Here...let me sum it up in a video...The Daily Mail

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Good Thread: Numero Uno lady is riding a bike that costs thousands of dollars. I hope she bought it with her own money. Or that it is borrowed. Nothing but the best I guess, and all on the house
We can change this. We can stop it with our vote. Or is the damage already done..point of no return?
DH

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope
Good Thread: Numero Uno lady is riding a bike that costs thousands of dollars. I hope she bought it with her own money. Or that it is borrowed. Nothing but the best I guess, and all on the house
We can change this. We can stop it with our vote. Or is the damage already done..point of no return?
DH

Damn those corrupt elitists...riding around on their fancy bikes!!!!

Seriously...do you need to trade IQ points to join a political party or just be willing to swallow every piece of BS they feed you? To the point...is there still a rational, thinking mind in their screaming for freedom?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
From the CRS Report For Congress
Presidential Travel: Policy and Costs

For security and other reasons, the President, Vice President, and First Lady use military aircraft when they travel.

The White House generally categorizes the trips as fulfilling either official or political functions.

Often, a trip involves both official and political, or unofficial, activities.
When a trip is for an official function, the government pays all costs, including per diem (food and lodging), car rentals, and other incidental expenses.

When a trip is for political or unofficial purposes, those involved must pay for their own food and lodging and other related expenses, and they must also reimburse the government with the equivalent of the airfare that they would have paid had they used a commercial airline.

When a trip involves both official and political activities, a formula determines the amount to be reimbursed for that part of the trip involving political activities. Whether a trip is for official or political purposes, the Air Force pays all operational and other costs incurred by the use of the aircraft.

assets.opencrs.com...

So I'd say once again "The Daily Mail" has done some fictional math here.

Not looking to provoke any of the eager Obama Haters...just looking to respect the once meaningful motto "Deny Ignorance".

Carry on.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join