It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker of old finally saying hi.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
OK, so an introduction is needed. I am a lady from Northern Ireland and have been lurking around these boards in various guises for a while. (I have had to re-apply to be a member because I am totally internet-stupid and I forgot my password! lol) Anyway, I am 42 years young and for the last 10 or so years I have been interested in Native American shamanism and various NA beliefs concerning the Great Purification which I believe is taking place right now. I know there has been a lot of discussion on here about various comets, and I believe that the so-called comet 'Elenin' is actually the Blue Kachina that the Hopi's speak of that will show itself in the end times of this Age of Man. That is not to say that the World is ending - it is not - what is happening is this Age of Man is coming to an end and a new Age of Man is being born. The Hopi's speak of the Age of the Animal (this age) becoming the Age of the Hu-man (the next Age) in which humanity will grow to live in harmony with all things.

I see no reason to fear the coming changes, unless that is, you are materialistically minded. Those that put their hope in materialistic things will be troubled as these things will not last. Those that are Spiritually minded know that these changes are wonderful changes and that the Great Spirit has nothing but good for us in store.

Well, I hope that this intro is enough for now. I am pleased to be here and finally speaking!

Aho!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelchildoflight123

Hi rebelchildoflight123, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelchildoflight123

Welcome to the board, feel free to ask if your stuck on something, it's a brilliant site here, enjoy it

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi and welcome! Always nice to have more like minded women on here!

AKK, not that the guys aren't great!
edit on 24-8-2011 by chiefsmom because: don't want to be sexist lol

new topics

top topics

join