It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.8 in Peru

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Did you see what Dr. Marina Popovich, said on This SITE: "The first of these pre-cataclysms is imminent – an extraordinary event which surpasses all natural powers known by humanity. The scientists claim a catastrophic seismic event will emanate from the west coast of Peru in the area of the Brazilian Magnetic Anomaly at the intersection of the Humboldt and the El Nino currents in the Pacific Ocean."

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
upgraded to 7.0

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Those people in DC have been killing a lot of folks around the world lately. If I were one of them and the ground started shaking, I'd be acting a little paranoid too. Karma....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
PLEASE ALL, SEE THIS:

Russian scientists ET message

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

Rudd, Don't be so quick to judge. Most of us on the Eastern seaboard have never been in a Quake before and did not even know what was happening. It runs through your mind "is this an earthquake but then you kind of laugh at yourself thinking no way, we don't have quakes here."

So don't be a hater..... you really do not know us.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If you go to this document and scroll down to the middle of page 7 - I find the dates very interesting:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
If you go to this document and scroll down to the middle of page 7 - I find the dates very interesting:
www.scribd.com...

Oh my.

Uncanny.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So thats three 7.0's, a rare colorado, and virginia quake all within a week.. So anybody want to tell me that this is normal?
edit on 24-8-2011 by SevenOhhTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenStarrz

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
www.scribd.com...

Oh my.

Uncanny.

I've seen those dates and they are very similar to ones I thought would be revelant.

I thought these dates:

aug 15th 2011
sept 26th 2011 possibly see a comet (but not elenin)
oct 17th 2011
oct 28 2011th
Nov 3rd 2011

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
oooo oooo I want to be the first Douche Bag that says this is all normal and there is nothing to see here.
Unfortunately I have a conscience and I know full well that humanity is in for a wild ride.

I can only hope that the preparations I have made will be enough.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Strong 6.8-magnitude quake shakes central Peru

What is wrong with Earth?

Dunno. I've been asking that for the last 4,650,000,000 years - ever since these mysterious, inexplicable, quakes started happening.

Anyone know why this particular quake warrants a seperate thread?
It's not as though it's even the biggest one this week
edit on 24-8-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
How mature for some to seize the occasion to look though!

So what if people on the East Coast were shooken by what they're not used to.

As if earthquakes were something to brag about! What kind of stupid mentality is that?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

Ah! Very interesting.

What led you to pick those dates?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
Wonder if those in Peru will be evacuating offices in the capital city, closing down airports and whatever else similar to the yanks did yesterday to show the world how easily spooked they are. I'm guessing however its back to business as normal, maybe a few masonry tiles down, but no HAARPtards to whinge about it.

Haha, I'm in NJ and also think people around here freak out to easy with a quake, they'll get use to, I guess.

Anyway, Pucallpa is in the middle of the jungle and not too developed, so it must be a different situation.

They felt it in Ecuador too. Here video.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join