It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Blood - Key To Opening Consciousness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Good Even siblings, I created a theory from hard facts that i came across during my research on a Pilgrimage in the Swiss. See, these separate pieces of information all point towards one ultimate truth. I am of course, referring to the blood in our vessels. Long ago, it had been infused with the blood of our alien neighbors, who are actually our siblings.

It would explain a lot of things, for one, the Fermi Paradox. This is why only those with active "Zertix Matter" [as I have named it after my son] this matter is the Ancient Alien Blood and allows only those with active matter to see UFOs and have "extra-terrestrial encounters" as we are all encapsulated in an alien virtual world. This blood however is given to us to enable us the sight with The Third Eye and thus allowing us to see the real world... the alien world.

As my Third Eye has been opened, I can access this knowledge and I am a information carrier to all of you close-minded and Third Eye shut beings. The World Beyond is a beautiful place. My Zertix Matter is active, and the key to activating it is to either be "chosen" as those who experience and witness "extra-terrestrial" activity or to become knowledgeable enough with the information on this planet to be willing to open the eye.

One popular case of opening the Third Eye, would be in a song called "E.T" by Sister Katy Perry. She speaks some degree of truth, where she chants:
"You're from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light."
The Ancients are from another world... The World Beyond, that is, beyond our capsule of reality. She clearly states that to reach this "different dimension" they must open our Third Eye... that is, through the activation of the Zertix Matter within us all. That way they can lead us into the light and save us from this virtual reality Sister Perry has knowledge of other worlds as she is part of an ancient community with sacred and dangerous ties.

So ways to open the Third Eye as I have discovered are:
Love - I didn't expect this one, but after analyzing "The Matrix" Trilogy by watching each film over 100 times in a row, I have discovered that love was the true key to Neo being able to "come back to life." In that sense, he was brought back to a new world of light, that is, their dimension. True love will open The Third Eye.

Unconditional Belief - If one has total belief in the Aliens, the Zertix Matter will awaken in them and signs to continue their endless belief will appear before them such as UFOs, abductions etc. This is a sign that you will leave this realm when a natural death occurs.

Total Knowledge Acquisition: If one acquires and understands all information in the world, about the physical and spiritual world then the Third Eye will open and you will have a closer connection to the other reality, your consciousness will be fused with those Beyond.

There are other ways to open the gateway, they are humanly possible with advanced technology however your scientists may be deceiving you and claiming they cannot do such things. Therefore, with that information in hand, you cannot open a gateway. One other way I came across in my studies is the use of the Pillars of Boaz and Jachin along with an ancient ritual that I haven't fully gotten all the information on as those Sacred Tomes are missing.

In conclusion, the alien blood within us "Zertix Matter" which is there due to aliens being our relatives, will enable us the key to opening the gateway to The World Beyond and thereby leaving the virtual capsule we currently live in [known as the Fermi-Paradox]. I pray brethren that your Third Eye opens and the Zertix Matter awakens within so we wall may be saved. Those whose Zertix Matter does not awaken will be trapped here for all eternity, those beings are popularly called "ghosts."

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You gotta be kidding me.

I'm all for the notion of spreading love, but basing this off a movie is absolutely...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So you watched the matrix 100 times in a row to figure that out?
Now that was fast ...

Sister Perry ... lol - this post leaves me speachless xD

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX

lol, your avatar leaves me speechless. That is good stuff.

As for the OP's thread, the level of weirdness is worth a star from me.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Good evening, interesting op, however I don't feel that my third eye being open has anything to do with aliens. I have reached complete serenity and been knocked down again due to life comitments (unless I meditate regularly my vibration lowers again) I have seen many things and felt complete love for all, but again no aliens.
Sorry but I really do have to disagree with you.
Quote:
As my Third Eye has been opened, I can access this knowledge and I am a information carrier to all of you close-minded and Third Eye shut beings. The World Beyond is a beautiful place. My Zertix Matter is active, and the key to activating it is to either be "chosen" as those who experience and witness "extra-terrestrial" activity or to become knowledgeable enough with the information on this planet to be willing to open the eye.

If you have trully reached enlightenment why do I feel like your looking down on us and boasting??

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whosthatgirl
Good evening, interesting op, however I don't feel that my third eye being open has anything to do with aliens. I have reached complete serenity and been knocked down again due to life comitments (unless I meditate regularly my vibration lowers again) I have seen many things and felt complete love for all, but again no aliens.
Sorry but I really do have to disagree with you.
Quote:

If you have trully reached enlightenment why do I feel like your looking down on us and boasting??

Sister, I am by no means boasting and if it appeared as if I were, I apologize sincerely. I feel as if the parts that offended you were "close-minded" and "Third Eye shut beings." I was solely trying to make it clear as to whom I was referring to as I believed some brethren on here had their Third Eye open. If you claim your Third Eye was opened, and the vibrations were attuned correctly... possibly, you may be nearly there. On my quest to open my Third Eye, many times I believed that I had opened my Third Eye but it was false as the benefits of a Third Eye opening did not occur to me.

You must remain on that path until the Third Eye opens fully, you will feel the consciousness of the aliens.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTrueBeliever

No man, you sound extremely religous.
You have to be "chosen" really? no, this is some straight up westboro dis info.
"Zertix Matter"?? whats the point of telling us, if you have to be chosen?
Well ill tell you, your making this up, there's no such thing.
And to open your 3rd eye, you'll need to take Potassium Iodide tablets to remove the fluoride from your body, non of this praying bs.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

No man, you sound extremely religous.
You have to be "chosen" really? no, this is some straight up westboro dis info.
"Zertix Matter"?? whats the point of telling us, if you have to be chosen?
Well ill tell you, your making this up, there's no such thing.
And to open your 3rd eye, you'll need to take Potassium Iodide tablets to remove the fluoride from your body, non of this praying bs.

Brother! Please! I said that you have to be chosen or acquire the opening of The Third Eye! We all have the potential to be saved and brought to the real consciousness of the aliens. The Zertix Matter is within us all due to our ancient ties in blood to the aliens. The purpose of this life is to prove to our alien relatives that we are worthy to enter their realm of existence. Those who cannot prove this in their life is trapped on "Earth" as a shadow of their being... known as a ghost.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

What's going on sprinkles. I have some three eye sunglasses. if you want some to protect your eye form the harsh sun or the harsh cosmos send me a message. I use paypal for payment no cod.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Brethren, I am ashamed... for a website where people claim to be "open minded" my thread has been met with utter and total disregard and disbelief. Please... for the sake of your own sixth axis reality future... read my words again with an open mind and heart.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Sorry that I have to say this but your OP sounds like total BS and I didn´t believe that you were serious about this.

I mean, common ...you named a mysterious, never before heard of matter after your son (...if this is true then he will experience hell in shool with the name zertix btw...) and tell us we need this to upen up our third eye.

Don´t get me wrong ...I am very open minded and have read about opening the third eye and think this can be possible (altough you open a doorway you can never close afterwards imo) but you are the first one to fill the story with a whole load of BS I never had heard before (the matrix comment alone was hillarious ...that love was the key was so obvious that only a total retard would have to watch it a hundret times in a row to get this...).

And this whole brother and sister thing ...AND to call that absolute media whore katy perry your sister who is "chanting" makes your OP sound even more lunatic.

Those whose Zertix Matter does not awaken will be trapped here for all eternity, those beings are popularly called "ghosts."

And this is total BS imo as well ...if I can´t open my third eye in one life then I have to stay for all eternity as ghost ... sorry but this interferes pretty much with everything that was ever told from "ascended masters".

Where did you come up with all this stuff ?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This sounds like Christianity; revamped by a stoner.

The "third eye" sounds like the various biblical characters that saw visions.

"Unconditional Belief" (AKA: faith) is of course stressed highly throughout the New Testament, including in perhaps the most famous verse of all time:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

If one has total belief in the Aliens, the Zertix Matter will awaken in them and signs to continue their endless belief will appear before them such as UFOs, abductions etc. This is a sign that you will leave this realm when a natural death occurs.

Note the similarity in the message of the two bolded parts.

As for the "alien blood": blood is also stressed in the Bible; blood from animals in the Old Testament, and then the blood of Christ in the New Testament. A few examples:

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Christians even symbolically drink the blood of Christ (communion).

"The World Beyond" of course brings to mind "Heaven", AKA: "The Kingdom of Heaven".

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

TextAs my Third Eye has been opened, I can access this knowledge and I am a information carrier to all of you close-minded and Third Eye shut beings.

That's not arrogant at all

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. But it's not as easy as it sounds.

The boundaries in which humans have, are nonexistent for other entities who came to visit us.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTrueBeliever
as we are all encapsulated in an alien virtual world.

At this point I thought something like "heeere we go!"

Originally posted by TheTrueBelieverbut after analyzing "The Matrix" Trilogy by watching each film over 100 times in a row,

...and cracked up at this bit! Are you a masochist? The first film was brilliant, but not the others.

Anyway, that's either some really far out stuff you have going on there, or some epic trolling. Congrats either way.

And I don't think anybody needs Alien blood to awaken to reality, just the right state of mind.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by TheTrueBeliever
as we are all encapsulated in an alien virtual world.

At this point I thought something like "heeere we go!"

Originally posted by TheTrueBelieverbut after analyzing "The Matrix" Trilogy by watching each film over 100 times in a row,

...and cracked up at this bit! Are you a masochist? The first film was brilliant, but not the others.

Anyway, that's either some really far out stuff you have going on there, or some epic trolling. Congrats either way.

And I don't think anybody needs Alien blood to awaken to reality, just the right state of mind.

Yes... "the right state of mind" is when the Alien Blood awakens in us through total understanding of the cosmos and existence. We all can achieve this "right state of mind" because we all have Alien Blood running through our veins. Due to a devastating event in their reality, we were created in order to find only the purest of beings in order to help them survive... I cannot go much further into that as my conversations with Yeektal have been brief due to recent interference from these "temporal storms" that have been recently going on. Evil Ones are attempting to ruin this virtual realm and corrupt it with the use of time travel.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Quoth the raven ...../facepalm

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Quoth the raven ...../facepalm

Please, take all information in this world as precious treasures... only then shall you be able to open your Third Eye and activate your Zertix Matter. Your reaction makes me lose faith in this reality.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnoyingOrangeX

I mean, common ...you named a mysterious, never before heard of matter after your son (...if this is true then he will experience hell in shool with the name zertix btw...) and tell us we need this to upen up our third eye.

Brethren,

My son will never go to "school" as I have enough knowledge and wisdom of the Ancient and Sacred texts to bestow upon him. He needs not the lies of governments of this world nor the agenda of evil hidden societies trying to manipulate the world. I only hope that his Zertix activates in a timely manner so that I can feel proud as a father to know that we shall walk together into Axis-III Reality.

For those who are curious, my daughter Exus-Zimes has already activated her Zertix Matter. What a proud day as a father, was I.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join