It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spirit Of Truth Will Set You Free(FULL MOVIE) Illuminati Symbolism/Numerology Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You guys need to see this! It is 2 1/2 hrs in length, so please make time to watch.. You won't be sorry: It will definitely wake you up . The vid goes into great detail behind all of the illuminati symbolism, etc and why things are the way they are in our lives .

Honestly, I almost didn't watch the vid, but continued on, deciding to give it a chance. Now I am glad I did. I gained so much from this! So please don't play it off , like I almost did, thinking it's not worth the watch, You won't be sorry. This vid , imo, is truly enlightening.

Warning: Graphic language in one spot.

The Spirit Of Truth Will Set You Free* directed by KnowTheTruthTV and Christopher Lord....AMERICA IS NOT BROKE!!! AMERICA IS NOT IN DEBT!!! WE MUST END THE ILLUMINATI FEDERAL RESERVE!!! THE ILLUMINATI IS THE ELITE FAMILIES(THE BANKSTERS) WHO RUN THE WORLD BECAUSE THEY CONTROL THE MONEY SUPPLY THROUGH THE WORLD BANK/IMF/FEDERAL RESERVE...THEY ALSO HIDE BEHIND RELIGION AND CONTROL MOST RELIGIONS....AND SINCE THE AUDIT THE FED BILL WAS VOTED DOWN IN JULY 2010, WHY ARE WE STILL PAYING TAXES IF WE CANT SEE WHERE OUR MONEY IS AND WHO HAS BEEN STEALING MONEY SINCE 1913 THE YEAR THE FEDERAL RESERVE WAS CREATED???!!! SO AMERICA AND OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT IN DEBT DON'T LET THESE CARTOON CHARACTERS LIKE GLENN BECK AND SEAN HANNITY MSNBC CNN FOOL YOU, OUR MEDIA IS OWNED BY THE EVIL ELITE!!! MOST OF OUR DEBT IS OWED TO THE IMF/WORLD BANKS WHO HAVE BEEN STEALING MONEY EVERYDAY FROM ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY NOT JUST OURS THEY ARE CROOKS AND UNTIL WE AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND FIND OUT WHO STOLE MONEY WE DON'T HAVE TO PAY THESE PEOPLE ANYTHING!!!! WE ARE NOT IN DEBT!!! PLZ GET REAL NEWS FROM SITES LIKE INFOWARS.COM AND 911TRUTH.ORG....WE MUST BRING BACK FAMILY FARMS SO EACH CITY CAN BE SELF-SUBSTAINABLE WE ARE BEING SET UP FOR FAILURE!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!!.....ALL RACES MUST UNITE TO DEFEAT THIS EVIL!!! WE THE PEOPLE!!! WATCH THESE FILMS ON YOUTUBE AND DO THE RESEARCH YOURSELF, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, WE WERE LIED TO BAD IN SCHOOL AND CONTINUE TO LIE TO OUR CHILDREN EVERYDAY, WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY HIDES HISTORY FROM ITS OWN PEOPLE???....GOD WILLING WE WILL DEFEAT THIS EVIL!!! John 14:15 "If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[a] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."

source:www.youtube.com...

The Spirit Of Truth Will Set You Free...
Found the vid very interesting and I hope you do too. I may not agree with everything here but it makes sense to me about most!

Thoughts/comments?

edit on 24-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I am not shure what to think of it, and stopped at the number 9 part, because by then I was laughing (oi to the el? haha) It seems like a joke, the narrators voice is just funny, like in an comedy show. Still there is e nough fact in it, or so it seems... will continue to watch now.

at least it is not boring!

-------
now halfway, It is Veryyyyy interesting to see, I recommend this to everyone, at first it seems ridiculous, but later you will see the pattern.

- funny that I intuitivly refused to watch where the wild things are, despite everyone saying it was a great movie..
edit on 24-8-2011 by DeusImperator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I always knew all the stuff about illuminati being a myth is just a neat cover up because what better way to convince people about an organisation which "doesn't exist" when TPTB drill into our brains through movies, tv and books as it being fictional?
edit on 24-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is the best. I'm loling so hard.
It's like he's riffing Jordan Maxwell.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
why we have to give a chance to this video? Is't for the time or for the ideas ? Is't so dificult to listen to the brodcast of the iluminati or is there sublimanar message to control perhap's?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

wow someone made a 2 and a half hour troll youtube video?

this is the funniest thing i've ever heard.

a few of the gold nuggets i found from this crackpot video

"and everyone asks the question IS... RA... EL...? (Israel) and the answer is.... YES, because EL is RA and RA is EL and thats why saturn and the sun rule the zodiac, so now you know the secret symbolism of.... TARGET"

damn i always wondered why people that worked at target seemed so dodgy!

edit on 24-8-2011 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i got ten minutes into this and turned it of, what a load of rubbish, and the guys voice is so annoying. Makes no sense to me whatsoever

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am sorry guys but I really think you should watch this, at first it seems funny and stupid, I THOUGHT THE SAME, and some parts are indeed stupid, but I doubt most of you have finished watching it. The parts about sacrifices and pedophilia are like pieces of a puzzle falling into place.

this is something new, do not reject this immediatly, and ofcoarse .. nobody is perfect, and this vid certainly has its flaws but give it a chance people..

- the biggest flaw i found in this vid is about the word emperor, this word came from the roman word imperator (emperor, general, leader) not vlad the impaler... but humans are only humans.
edit on 24-8-2011 by DeusImperator because: spelling and bonus

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
i watched up to an hour and a half, anything interesting after that i need to see? i felt like i was going crazy listening to it.

however i must admit, one thing i got out of it is the alex jones video on bohemian grove, i didn't know about that vid so i got something out of it lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I watched the whole video and I enjoyed it. My favorite part is towards the end. Nevermind these trolls who claim to only watch 10 minutes before laughing, they qualify as fools and should never be taken seriously. Give them all the stars you want, you just prove you are a fool as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
I watched the whole video and I enjoyed it. My favorite part is towards the end. Nevermind these trolls who claim to only watch 10 minutes before laughing, they qualify as fools and should never be taken seriously. Give them all the stars you want, you just prove you are a fool as well.

funny coming from someone with an avatar like yours, attach that avatar to this video and thats a good explanation of it lol.

maybe if the guy stopped to take a breath every now and again it would make more sense but he just seems to rabble on from one thing to another without explaining anything.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The Spirit Of Truth Will Set You Free(FULL MOVIE) Illuminati Symbolism/Numerology "Exposed John 14:15"

"Exposed John 14:15" ??

It says: Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

So this film is made by an unbeliever
I'd seen something about an apple.. like it was the forbidden fruit??
What says the Bible: Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

It doesn't say if it is a apple, it could even be a banana!

So this movie is just bullcrap!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rayuki

Originally posted by Swills

funny coming from someone with an avatar like yours, attach that avatar to this video and thats a good explanation of it lol.

maybe if the guy stopped to take a breath every now and again it would make more sense but he just seems to rabble on from one thing to another without explaining anything.

Funny coming from someone with an Avatar like mine? Really, you judge people over the internet based on their avatars? How stupid.... nevermind troll. I see you're new here, welcome TROLL, and maybe one day when you get an avatar it'll be a picture of a troll, for thats all your are.

Stop to take a breathe? Wth are you talking about? I said I enjoyed the video. I actually watched it through and then made a judgment. Did I say it was TRUTH that everyone should follow? Nope. I just liked it, very entertaining.

And if you look really close at my avatar you may see a joke in there.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Slave for the money then you die......

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies you guys,

All I can say is if someone is sincerely seeking truth, it (the truth) will reveal itself and ring true for you when you see it.
Sometimes, I think that people just don't want to know nor can deal with the real deal/TRUth...

I learned several new things from this vid. And we are literally being bombarding with all of the illuminati symbolism in this world ...It sickens me to no end.

Again, I implore you, please make the time to watch this vid.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
People can prattle on about the Illuminati, or The Infamous Powers That Be all they like, but the truth of the matter is we each have an individual responsibility to seek out our own fate.

If you oppose any 'ruling' force, you can take steps to relieve yourself of their effect.

Move to the woods and live off berries.

The hard fact of the matter is that most people are quite okay about being someone else's sheep.

They have perceived themselves as being better off, or less affected, or happier, or safer, for having allowed themselves and their actions to be governed and regulated by another.

Someone will always lead, because most will always follow.

So, those with an awareness of their situation may just make silly, trite YouTube videos, or post said videos to an ATS thread.

But, if you really want to avoid the Evil Empire, you must find your own way.

No amount of conspiracy theorizing will change it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

But, if you really want to avoid the Evil Empire, you must find your own way.

No amount of conspiracy theorizing will change it.

Straight and to the point.
Thank you for your reply Jim. .. You said it/how Very true.
Folk dO need to realize what is going on ... Then we can get to the berries.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This movie is the perfect example of why i say to take about 50 percent of what the experts on this conspiracy say as true and add them up and you will be closer to the truth....because about 50 percent of this movie is correct, sure the narrator is hilarious and i'm not sure if he takes his job too seriously or he's doing it as a joke...a question that should never be answered because not knowing makes it funnier, but that aside sure half of what the video says is true but some parts don't add up, at one point he paints Jesus and God for that mater, (one and the same to me) as some evil being yet attacks the devil in a very spiritual and religious maner huh?????

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Everyone should watch this movie EL EL EL EL EL EL EL, if you want a serious topic mixed in with some laughter at how into the movie the commentator gets, it's great...

If you take into account that about fifty percent of what the maker of the movie says is true and the other false and add some humor in it unintentionally (i think) then this movie is for you so sit back prepare to learn some truth and hear EL EL EL EL EL like hundred times....

Also pay close attention to what that white rabbit does....the commentators funniest line....the second funniest line is what the anvil's interpretation is to the commentator......

edit on 12-9-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'll take a look at it later. Thanks for the post.

new topics

top topics

join