It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The way free will is seen in todays world

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by akushla99

Your beliefs are not true. It is a shame you can not find anything that confirms your belief, i would give it my full attention if you did.
Can you define reality?

edit on 2-9-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Whose reality?
Akushla

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I will offer you this:
youtu.be...

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The reality IS that FREE WILL is the precept which operates at this locum, and all locums which have been created. End quote.

You say the reality IS....
That reality is the one i refer to.
There are not separate realities. There is reality.
There may be the belief that there is more than one, but that is just a belief.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I will offer you this:
youtu.be...

Namaste.

Thank you.
But this taught me nothing i didn't already know, or have had communicated, and consequently revealed.
...as I have said, so it is.
Akushla

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The reality IS that FREE WILL is the precept which operates at this locum, and all locums which have been created. End quote.

You say the reality IS....
That reality is the one i refer to.
There are not separate realities. There is reality.
There may be the belief that there is more than one, but that is just a belief.

In reality, there are no separate 'realites', but the precept of FREE WILL to create, forms other realities.
When we meet the Creator, He will be US.
Guru speaks of 'limited' choice. As I have said it, so it is. Limited within this locum. There are laws which govern it...as there are laws which govern all loci. One of those laws is a thing called gravity...a simple example. The ones we are discussing are more complex and convoluted. Navigating them gives the appearance of limited choice...like, walking around a rock to get to a coin, or walking over a rock to get to a coin, or walking through the rock to get to the coin, or moving the rock to get to the coin. Physical objects need to be dealt with physically...in deciding how to do this we refer to experience, the experience gives us options, the options are limited (or not), and we make a choice according to FREE WILL...no-one, no thing, no God forces this choice...therefore, it is free...to make, or not to make.
Akushla

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

True. In many cases we oversimplify the complications in this life. It's easier to blame a person for making bad choices than it's to figure out exactly where they went wrong. The question is: do people want to fail? I believe some people fail because of fear or anxiety. For example, some people fear success because they fear higher expectations placed on them - which creates anxiety. Some people fear rejection. Some fear being misunderstood. But generally, people of this sort do not WANT to fail, they just don't know of an alternative that they presently will tolerate. And then of course we have to consider the fact that life is not nearly as simple as we think. Many grow up in different circumstances. They see life differently and adopt different habits. Some of these habits are healthy and some are not. And sometimes genetic differences can make a person healthy in one circumstance while making them unhealthy in another. So people react different to a given environment. This means that what works for one may not necessarily work for another. The human body is immensely complicated and so is the brain. If we really understood, why is there cancer and disease and so on? Why do some people go through life and live to 100 and others do not? Why do some people die before they're 10 of cancer? We don't know. It happens. There's a lot we're confused about and some might be uncontrollable.

I don't believe that free will is an excuse to separate so that we can absolve ourselves of responsibility for others. I don't believe that fixing the problems of others is as simple as seeing them as equals and as blameless. I think that the problems we have are more complicated than that. Fact is, even when we blame, we're probably wrong about it. But that doesn't mean others cannot be blamed! Maybe we just don't want to admit how much we're ignorant of? Did people 500 years ago want to admit how stupid they were and how ignorant they were of the greater universe? Of course not! God explained everything to them. Aristotle, Galileo and many others also pitched in to explain things. Societies require hundreds of years of generations to work problems out of hte system and to strengthen the things that they rely on.

Conservation of energy adds momentum to everything - a kind of memory. Nothing is erased nor created. Things can only be changed, albeit painfully slow. We required 100's of years to go from a sun-centered universe to a universe centered universe. And we have requirde lots of time to figure out just how big our universe is and even, possibly, how there might be bubble universes or multiple universes or maybe our own universe expands and collapses into infinity! Who knows? Nothing happens quickly. Find something and bury yourself in it and try not to obsess too much about our present limitations. I know it's reason to despair, but it won't remain forever.
edit on 2-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

When you say no one, no thing, no god forces choice, are you saying that it is 'you' who chooses? I just want to understand what you think has the freewill.

A man can do as he wills but not will as he wills.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny white

The human mind can only see problems and solutions in time. What is wrong with right now unless you think about it? It is the 'thinking' that makes for beliefs, ideas, concepts but it is all mind stuff. We don't know what the ancients knew, in my opinion just looking at the pyramids shows me that they could have been as intelligent as us or even smarter.
The only problem we have is believing there is a problem.
When life is viewed as art instead of a puzzle there will be no problems.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla 99

You say that when we meet the Creator, He will be US.
Where will you be then? What will happen to you when you meet him? You will dissolve, evaporate.
However, you never were!!!!
There is no you and God, you can not be separate to anything. It is all you. Or it is all God. But not both.
All there is is God or Being. There are no humans doing. It is all being. What you see before you is all being done and the seeing of these words is being done and the feelings arising in the body are all being done but there is no one doing it.
This is the good news. There is no need to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders, it is not your doing. Attend to this moment only.
Reality is this moment of now.
It is this.
I am this.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

When you say no one, no thing, no god forces choice, are you saying that it is 'you' who chooses? I just want to understand what you think has the freewill.

A man can do as he wills but not will as he wills.

I'm sorry. You are spouting absolute rubbish.
This is childish, 'i am a guru, and I've attained nirvana' crap. What you are saying, now, and when you trip it backwards, has absolutely no logic.
In a nutshell, this is what you are saying.

We are just here. There is no purpose. There never has been. There never will be. We are just a massive piece of machinery (individually, just cogs) that exist for no reason, other than to be. You have no responsibility - as there is no free will, so you cant be held accountable coz it wasnt your doing, willing, choice.

This is a form of nihilism...which is a dead end.
Be careful of false teachers, my friend.
Remember, i have revealed that your view is ENCOMPASSED, ENVELOPED, INCLUDES, IS CONSISTENT...with what I have told you of FREE WILL.
Indeed, if you are following gurus words, you will find that it is ENCOMPASSED, INCLUDED, ENVELOPED, IS CONSISTENT...with what I have told you of FREE WILL.

I think that you seriously need to seek a professional!
If you dont feel you are in control of your will...who, or what, do you think IS?

Akushla

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You say that when we meet the Creator, He will be US.
Where will you be then? What will happen to you when you meet him? You will dissolve, evaporate.
However, you never were!!!!
There is no you and God, you can not be separate to anything. It is all you. Or it is all God. But not both.
All there is is God or Being. There are no humans doing. It is all being. What you see before you is all being done and the seeing of these words is being done and the feelings arising in the body are all being done but there is no one doing it.
This is the good news. There is no need to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders, it is not your doing. Attend to this moment only.
Reality is this moment of now.
It is this.
I am this.

That's right! You're not really having a conversation at all! Because, neither are you, 'you'. We, are us...and them, is you. You and us and them are we.
You, us, them and we are not doing this conversation, its doing you all.

There is no weight, and there are no shoulders.

This is the good news!
NOW...is the only moment which actually exists!
Attend to this moment (for no reason, to no end)...hang on scrap that...attend is 'doing' word. Dont attend to this moment, just be?!

Complete and utter garbage, my friend. Complete and utter garbage. You have been HAD!

WAKE UP
in Light
Akushla

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Thank you for your advice akushla. And your kind words. I am awake now.

Namaste.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Thank you for your advice akushla. And your kind words. I am awake now.

Namaste.

You are welcome.
Have a nice day.
In Light
Akushla

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Whatever you believe is true 'for you'.
These beliefs will keep 'you' separate.
Separate from God.
When will 'you' feel his/her arms around 'you'?
Later always later.

Never not here, never not now.
The Presence is here presently.

Alan Watts says it beautifully.
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Whatever you believe is true 'for you'.
These beliefs will keep 'you' separate.
Separate from God.
When will 'you' feel his/her arms around 'you'?
Later always later.

Never not here, never not now.
The Presence is here presently.

Alan Watts says it beautifully.
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

Correct!
And whatever YOU believe, is true for YOU!
This is the essence of the message, according to the Precept of FREE WILL.
YOU, also, are allowed to believe any old baloney you want, if it rings true for YOU...n'est pas?
As I have said it...so it is!

In Light
Akushla

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Now is not a belief, and here is not a belief. It is the pime fact.
Anything else is imaginary, made up in the head, an abstraction, a concept, a belief. Something believed to be true does not make it true. It is a belief!!
What is happening is all that is happening and it can only happen now.

This is the freedom that everyone is looking for. Freedom from mind made stories about how 'things' should be better, freedom from thinking that others had a choice.
It is all Gods work, all of it.

It is also Gods work that you do not realize this yet. When you do you will be amazed at how many things are not true.
There is only one truth. It can not be spoken.
There are many, many beliefs and beliefs change.
The truth is always the same. It is universal.

youtu.be...
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Now is not a belief, and here is not a belief. It is the pime fact.
Anything else is imaginary, made up in the head, an abstraction, a concept, a belief. Something believed to be true does not make it true. It is a belief!!
What is happening is all that is happening and it can only happen now.

This is the freedom that everyone is looking for. Freedom from mind made stories about how 'things' should be better, freedom from thinking that others had a choice.
It is all Gods work, all of it.

It is also Gods work that you do not realize this yet. When you do you will be amazed at how many things are not true.
There is only one truth. It can not be spoken.
There are many, many beliefs and beliefs change.
The truth is always the same. It is universal.

youtu.be...
[/quote

You're having massive problems reading what I have written in the plainest of english!...regurgitating exactly what it is I have been describing, and re-hashing it, in the form of some sort of lesson, that you think i do not know, am unaware of, have not grasped...or whatever.

I repeat...
What I have written, from my own hand (not from some internet guru)...
ENCAPSULATES, ENCOMPASSES, INCLUDES...anything&everything you have written.
What I have written, from my own hand...
ENCAPSULATES, ENCOMPASSES, INCLUDES...anything&everything that any link, book, quote which you have provided.

As i have said it,
So it is.

Akushla

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You have been telling me all along that what i write is garbage and that i need proffessional help and then you say that i have been repeating what you believe.

You have not understood anything that i have written.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Are you deluded? You have been telling me all along that what i write is garbage and that i need proffessional help and then you say that i have been repeating what you believe.

You have not understood anything that i have written.

Actually, I've been telling you that the way you have written it is garbage.
Spouting the same old 'we are us, and you is me' rubbish, really is of no practical use.

...and the way you experience the world, is exactly the same way as we all experience the world...the mechanics of this are simple...whatever you believe, is true...understand this one sentence, properly...and the scales will fall away...
You are completely right when you say that there is only One truth...lick the notion that, the same truth takes many forms, and you will taste the complete.
We can blah, blah, blah...in circles...ultimately though, choice and FREE WILL are why we keep doing this life thing, until the moment this locum no longer provides the circumstances necessary to advance...up until that moment, both you and I and any guru you feel you must provide for my education, are attached to physical bodies, that bleed when cut, by physical objects...and as much as you would like to imagine that you are already a being of light, the condition I have described is the condition you find yourself in.

The future is ours to create. Creation requires the faculty of FREE WILL. FREE WILL is a double edged sword. Be the one who uses one edge. Christ was sent to describe this edge. The other edge is confusion.

Akushla

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join