It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if a UFO's/Aliens worldwide event occurred?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I would breathe easier knowing that the Pale-Blue-Dot-esque perspective would be forever different.

edit on 8/24/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

A beautiful video. Beautiful but thoroughly depressing.

Sagan was a truly great thinker.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by constant_thought

Well the fact of the matter is, they won't show themselves until they think we are ready for that event.

As an eye-witness to E.T. life, my credentials are such that you can discredit the information I will provide, or you can trust that I am an honest person and have no reason to make this up especially since my purpose is to share accurate infromation with humanity to further our collective experiential intelligent advancement.

To show themselves at a time when we are not ready is to defeat the purpose. The purpose is always the same and that is, in the case of an advanced civilization, to teach in some way.

There are "negative" and "positive" E.T.s, but their purpose is the same. The negative however, will only share information and half-truths that can be used to benefit themselves, whereas the positive will reveal whole truths to help the lesser intelligence progress.

The reason we aren't ready is due to the conflicting natures between our beingness and one of their's. Most people, especially in ancient times, and I'm sure you've heard this before, would probably discern these beings as Gods, Angels, or Demons.

There are some currently unknown and mainstreamly unaccepted facts that the majority of humans are unaware of at this time that would explain why and how an E.T. from another planet is so bizzarely different from one of us that it is indistinguishable from what we call paranormal. Human science is at this time not evolved enough to be able to discern such information, but I expect within a relatively short time, the science books are going to be re-written upon a new foundation of information where previously there was a major misconception that laid the groundwork for what followed to be an inherently incomplete description of reality. Since this primary information has not been considered and in its place there is a foundation of a structure beginning with an incomplete misconception, the resulting information will crumble at its feet. It will be like when the Earth was first discovered to be round allowing for progressive exploration, where otherwise progress was slow and stagnant due to the limitations of the misconception.

Once this ground work has been laid, we will be able to progress to a point where we are ready to learn from the E.T.s. Until then, they will patiently wait for this moment, and not a moment sooner.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
first i would change my underwear, then I would grab some more underwear for when I would need to change them again, because I think if we were invaded. It would be multiple shock and awe scenarios going on around the world.
Then, I would run to the woods and hide with my many pairs of underwear. (REALLY?) What would anyone do if there was an invasion, I doubt most people would know what to do. Even the most prepared people like myself, it's aliens man, ............... c'mon!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

alls i can think of is going round to all that
i have told of my sightings and say
TOLD YOU

edit on 24-8-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What a great thread!

amazing how 'prepared' we are if aliens do show up..... (if they exist that is)

face it folks, history abounds with what happend to the local traditional land holders when the more advanced humanoid showed up with the message of "improving your lifestyle"

different ships, different weapons, same colonists.......

just like dances with wolves, "how many more like you are coming"?
- time to make reservations.......as there will be more where these came from

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
In the unlikely occurence of such an event, I'd have to come on A.T.S. and apologise to everyone I've ever annoyed, for being a total and absolute denier of aliens visiting planet earth... But..- I won't hold my breath !

Then I'll get my " Johnny Seven " multi function weapon out of the loft and dust it off !
( Anyone remember them ? - You'll need to be quite old, like me ! Was made by Mattel, if I remember correctly)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

i honestly don't know what i would believe if such an event occured.. but i have a feeling that if it were project bluebeam the general conspiracy theorist like myself would be able to distinguish

i mean if it were just ships or symbols in the sky without any direct interaction amongst humans then it would probably be bluebeam..

but if "they" were to come down and interact with us I doubt it would be bluebeam
edit on 25-8-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

It's hard to say how a person would react because some things are so shocking that it's impossible to predict. I try to prepare myself mentally for just such an event (however unlikely). I think for me, I try to convince myself that in the event such a thing DID occur, I would be extremely skeptical. I would NOT be waving around "welcome to earth" signs. I hope my first instinct would be to question long and hard if what I was being told (or even seeing) was real or not. And if it was real, real how? Is it some sort of false flag? Some kind of government (or perhaps even spiritual) deception?

Honestly, I think I would be inclined to disbelieve it. Not because I don't believe it's possible (It's a statistical probability there is life elsewhere in the galaxy let alone the universe), but rather because something about the whole "alien visitation" thing just seems off to me. There's a lot of deception and misinformation. Not only from governments, but seemingly from contactee's and these "beings" themselves.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Okay guys please help me here but aren´t holograms just holograms? They can´t hurt anyone though wouldn´t it be pointless for TPTB to project them all over the world without anything that happens after? Floating motherships are cool but what comes next? Or are we talking about manmade UFOs with human pilots? The whole Project Bluebeam confuses the hell out of me because who would fell for holograms?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I'd most like just think " took you long enough" and try to communicate with them... i mean c'mon, they can't be worse then what we already got, and if they are, well atleast i won't have to suffer for so long -_- no but seriously, i really doubt they could be much worse then what we're already stuck with.... Do you? >.>
i mean we already have basicly everything... Cannibals, rapists, torturers, arsonists, violent drugaddicts, racists, massmurderurs... hell you name it, we've got it. so i just figure, it's basicly impossible to be WORSE then what we've managed to be.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Firstly, I would absolutely refuse to give myself over to fear.

Secondly, I would walk right up to the nearest UFO/alien and I would ask them,
”Crop Circles,
How do they work?!”

In all honesty, I wouldn't worry about it, just enjoy the experience of it.
For whatever reason they may or may not be here for, the human capability to adapt to any and every situation and environment will as always be or greatest strength.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Leave work, pack family, find nearest spacecraft and go to their world

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
the americans would shoot first and steal their technology and the british government would slap some kind of tax on them . so nothing much would change

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
There have been visions/ideas/images of "Alien" life around me for at least half a century..about age 5 I began being impressed by this in toy stores,in books,on tv and in movies..The damned things are everywhere! Where does all this fascination come from within us for the idea that an advanced race of beings from some unknown far off place is watching us,waiting for the right time and planning on making contact-for whatever purpose? What's so scoochy about us,and this bedraggled planet we're riding into the dirt anyway? We have a pretty high opinion of ourselves,thinking other beings from other places give a fig about any of this. I don't know,it's a rhetorical question at this point in my mind. I tell you this tho..If I were a race that had been keeping tabs on us,I'd fly right the hell past this mess or turn around and head home. We kinda suck.

What would I do if it did occur? Who knows what any of us would do,until faced with the reality of it,and what came after would surely dictate our behavior. My initial reaction? Debilitating fear,heart palpitations,grasp for information,distrust that,then,I'd do what everyone else would be doing..waiting to see what came next.

Fear is my first reaction because like most of us,my entire life,I have been programmed to fear what I don't know or fully understand.

I'm working on that. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by Jepic
I will join the army to be ready to defend earth. If they are good, good. If they are bad, let's do this.

I'll join you, I can shoot and run. I'm capable. Let's do this, we'll make our own Torchwood team

edit on 24-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

That sounds nice. But I'm afraid higher ups will be the ones assigning us to different teams.

But we can always do some joint missions you know. Maybe even inside their spaceships one our way to take out their leader.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join