It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What would you do if a UFO's/Aliens worldwide event occurred?

page: 4
9
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis
 


Why anyone with an average sized penis


Uhhh, pics or its not true.

ps, how do you know this?




posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'd probably roll over and go back to sleep, truthfully. I basically see one of three possibilities, where First Contact is concerned.

a] They're friendly, in which case either a1] the American government will enthusiastically murder the lot of them, or a2] they'll hang around long enough until I decide to get up, so I won't miss the show, anyway.


b] They're hostile, carnivorous reptoids who think we taste great with dipping sauce. In which case, we're all screwed anyway, because they're definitely going to have vastly better tech than we do.

c] There's a use of holograms or other deception by the American government in order to either c1] stage a false flag, to gain public support for weaponising space, or c2] frame a genuine, friendly ET race as hostile, in order to gain public support for weaponising space.
edit on 24-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If suddenly I was seeing or the news was showing, fairly close, global UFO's, I wouldn't necessarily believe it. If said UFO's landed and ET's walked out and started mingling with humans, I would want to know why they are here.

If they came to enslave or eradicate humans from the face of the earth, I'd say 'WELCOME!' Humans have long outlived our worthiness for existence on this planet.

If they came in peace and wanted to help humanity, I'd say 'Screw you!' I would go on to scream at them about how they have been watching us for years kill each other, destroy all the great aspects of humanity and the human spirit, pollute and ravage the ecosystem, struggle with resources for food and energy, and for nearly the past 20 years, have had people believing in ET existence and begging for them to come save us or at the very least help with a little guidance, and they stood by and did NOTHING! Go back to whatever planet or dimension you came from, because they are every bit as much at fault for everything wrong on this planet as us humans.

They will then meet with as much resistance and destruction I can muster, in true human form.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Ok, the whole "hollywood is prepping us for disclosure" HAS to stop.

If this were true, we would see a hell of a lot more positive alien movies than what have been released......i dont think the govt would start the disclosure process by pumping out storylines that involve et wiping out humanity.

Think people...

Oh I agree with you strongly !
Art imitates life, not the other way around.
Otherwise my son could have Hogworts as an option for higher learning.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
I'd try the peace pipe approach


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



Whats in the pipe???



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by rigel4
 


You really feel they all probe?


Or perhaps this is only a hope ?



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
If they came in peace and wanted to help humanity, I'd say 'Screw you!' I would go on to scream at them about how they have been watching us for years kill each other, destroy all the great aspects of humanity and the human spirit, pollute and ravage the ecosystem, struggle with resources for food and energy, and for nearly the past 20 years, have had people believing in ET existence and begging for them to come save us or at the very least help with a little guidance, and they stood by and did NOTHING! Go back to whatever planet or dimension you came from, because they are every bit as much at fault for everything wrong on this planet as us humans.


You don't want aliens to come down and clean the place up, believe me.

An alien race that heals this planet, will then be an alien race that owns it.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well the sides are...

If they are benevolent, I would try to determine their intentions. If positive, Id find out if there was someway for me to get off this mundane rock. Visit their planet.. make contact there.. be some diplomat or teacher on the ways of the earth.

Evil... well theres really not much we can do there. Technologically we are ants to them. They will dip us in salsa while chugging the last of our Coronas. But I will hack away till my last breath.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Personally, I would more than likely not even know about it, until the massive stream of new threads about Aliens, UFO's, Government, etc.. came through as New Topics on ATS, by that time, if looters or aliens didn't destroy my house, I would take a look outside and see chaos ensue



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
If suddenly I was seeing or the news was showing, fairly close, global UFO's, I wouldn't necessarily believe it. If said UFO's landed and ET's walked out and started mingling with humans, I would want to know why they are here.

If they came to enslave or eradicate humans from the face of the earth, I'd say 'WELCOME!' Humans have long outlived our worthiness for existence on this planet.

If they came in peace and wanted to help humanity, I'd say 'Screw you!' I would go on to scream at them about how they have been watching us for years kill each other, destroy all the great aspects of humanity and the human spirit, pollute and ravage the ecosystem, struggle with resources for food and energy, and for nearly the past 20 years, have had people believing in ET existence and begging for them to come save us or at the very least help with a little guidance, and they stood by and did NOTHING! Go back to whatever planet or dimension you came from, because they are every bit as much at fault for everything wrong on this planet as us humans.

They will then meet with as much resistance and destruction I can muster, in true human form.



Wow, we're worthless individules and the aliens are enablers? Can we say dysfunctional cosmos?



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4
 


I agree.

I think we would have had a chance of saving the planet and ourselves if at some point in the last 20 years, ET made their existence abundantly clear to all the people of the world, so everyone knew we were not alone in the universe, and certainly not the most advanced beings. Second, acted as mentors/advisors about how certain aspects of technology or human behavior are destructive and as teachers in regards to science and medicine. Never doing for us, but guiding us to do ourselves.

Alas, they didn't which leads me to conclude they are malevolent and awaiting our demise to claim resources; negligent in helping the younger species of the universe learn and develop as in watching over a child and providing direction and advice. If they claim to come in peace, their inaction over time suggest otherwise so I take the whole thing to be a ruse.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
As ancient astronaut theiry proposes. Some of the earliest observers of ancient alien was india. They wrote constantly about battles between aliens of bad intent and good intent. The, theory also suggests that the bible has been misinterpreted, and that angels and demons were actually beings from the sky. So, my point being I wouldn't know whether they were benevolent or not. I would not be scared though. I would be extremely fascinated, as well as scared to what the public or the government would choose to do. So with that saying, I would prepare myself in a survival setting. Food, weapons etc etc. If SHTF I would def wander to the nearest drug store and jack all the Amoxicillin, and Penicillin. lol!
edit on 24-8-2011 by tetsuoatx because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by constant_thought
 




Well, according to government and CIA the population has to be protected from knowing about UFO stuff because they will "panic". What hogwash. It is the government who would panic in realizing that they are not as upity as they had supposed.

What would I do? I'd open a can of beer and watch it on the tube. Can't see any reason to get excited about it. I mean, everyone on the planet knows they're real and have for thousands of years. So let the governments panic. I haven't the time or the inclination.

What if they took over? Great. We need some new bunch of guys who will kick special interests and greedy corporations off their high horses. If they will make unemployment and homelessness go away I'm all in favor of them taking over. If they will tell the Christians that they are to keep their religion to themselves and quit trying to force their views on the rest of us then I'm all in favor of it. If they will see to it that super high speed trains run all over the world then I'm all in favor of it. If they will kick TSA out of our airports and other places then I'm all in favor of it. If they will forbid predatory lending I'm all in favor of it. If they will get Cialis ads off MSNBC I'm all in favor of it. If they will get rid of Fox News I'm all in favor of it. If they will send Limbaugh to be the men's room attendant in the UN Headquarters then I'm all in favor of it. If they will kick some NWO ass then I'm all in favor of it. etc.....

What if they cause trouble? Brothers we've had nothing but trouble for a long time. How much worse could it get with them in control?
edit on 24-8-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If it really, truely went down...I'd say a huge "HAAA..I TOLD YOU SO POEPLE!", then I'd gather my Family and discuss what we're gonna do. It's not the Aliens that worry me so much (unless they just flat out attacked us) it's the Humans that will go apesh*t and loot,rape and kill led by fear. Our plan initially is to grab our bugout bags and head to my Wife's parents house about a mile away. It's basically like a compound and my Father-n-law has a ton of guns and ammo. We'd do our best to hold up there as long as we could and if need be, travel by sewer or walk next to a train track leading us to a Military base. Then again, maybe thats what they would want...make good use out of those FEMA camps & coffins. Keeping in mind that My wife is now 6 months prenant and we have a 7 year old Daughter with Asthma. If it happened around her due date, traveling would be difficult. We all know the predictions of Elenin for Sept. 25-28th. I think the response would be the same for me. Interesting, even scary to imagine society's response, however we can't live in fear of such events, if it's gonna happen, it's gonna! All I know is there's a shift in consciousness and many of us feel something's gonna happen sooner or later. Have a nice day!



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I would first go to my Facebook and say, "I told all ya motherf.....s!", then unfriend them all!

If it is not hostile right away I will watch as much media I can, independant prefered, to get as much information as possible. But we all know MSM will have the lock on any interviews/news.

I will take a few days off of work, gather my survival gear/food storage in my truck and prepare for the worst but hope for the best.

There is not much us general citizens can do, it is the morons we elect that will either profit from any trade of intelligance/medical/manufacturing items.

Either way it ends up, the world as we know it will change drastically, especially theologies.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I for one am not afraid of aliens. I am leery about following any path that is not the truth.
If there is time I will attempt to go for what is right for me and mine. That means friends and everyone.

Meeting any would be great ! But I doubt a hidden valley would entice them.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I'd probably roll over and go back to sleep, truthfully. I basically see one of three possibilities, where First Contact is concerned.

a] They're friendly, in which case either a1] the American government will enthusiastically murder the lot of them, or a2] they'll hang around long enough until I decide to get up, so I won't miss the show, anyway.


b] They're hostile, carnivorous reptoids who think we taste great with dipping sauce. In which case, we're all screwed anyway, because they're definitely going to have vastly better tech than we do.

c] There's a use of holograms or other deception by the American government in order to either c1] stage a false flag, to gain public support for weaponising space, or c2] frame a genuine, friendly ET race as hostile, in order to gain public support for weaponising space.
edit on 24-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)


I actually half expect this to be a false flag scenario a little drawn out in order to elicit people with weapons to sign up to defend whatever part of the western world will be "threatened." Then of course, disarm the patriots and throw them into Fema camps. Sorry but this is a conspiracy site after all. So if it really happens, I will channel surf and internet surf, open a good bottle of wine and watch and listen with suspicion to the official story, though I would expect it to be a slowly developing one. Hey, maybe it's already begun.
edit on 24-8-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
first i would lmfao, then after i satisfied my ego with the I told you so's


This.
what a feeling to just unload all of this.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
"INVADERS MUST DIE!"


edit on 24-8-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by constant_thought
 


Well, First I would be like "whoa, coooooool".

My next reaction would depend on the behavior of the aforementioned UFO's.

Positive action - "About time, what took y'all so long"

Benign - "What the hell is THAT?"

Negative - "Let's organize and kill those sob's"



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join