It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if a UFO's/Aliens worldwide event occurred?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
umm, aliens would not make it in time to earth before your gone... unless your immortal haha!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If they appeared in our skies for a grand revelation I would most likely be less concerned with nefarious purposes as there are just too many ways to eliminate us as a threat without ever revealing themselves

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well one of the first on my list would be to tell family/friends that I told them so :p

edit on 24-8-2011 by zeustodeh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
First Real Contact, Everyone now knows ET is a reality.
Lots of mixed feelings here. I have heard a great many religious type claim that ALL aliens are in fact Demons, so there would no doubt be a lot of shooting from the Christian crowd, at least here in America. I do not believe Earth weapons will be working, and online, UFOs have more than proven they can, and will shut down the Missile batteries under NATO command.

Of course the people who have been in contact for years, along with the hybrids, will have no problem at all. There are many who will act as liaisons (one that establishes and maintains communication for mutual understanding and cooperation) between the people of Earth and the ET Beings. I would suggest listening to them when the time comes, and not running around crying for a saviour to come get you.

I had a vision about this very thing back in 1999. I saw giant, I mean these things were bigger that a city, Motherships hovering about every major city, and even in the lower populated areas. People were going up into the ships via a blue beam with rings, a little like the beam up/transport device in the "Stargate" film. Not everyone could go, I do not know the reasoning here. I also saw that everything built by humanity was crumbled to dust and gravel, and there were a lot of people running around screaming and tearing their hair out, and scratching at their eyes and skin. I saw an airliner crash, and the passengers walked right out, their clothes torn, and they were bleeding, but none were dead, I suddenly had the thought that we were all dead, and in Spirit form, but do not know this for sure.

Whatever happens, I do know, beyond any doubt that the "Event" will not, repeat not destroy humanity. You all have nothing to fear but fear itself.
If Nibiru does come, it is true that it's Moons will do a lot of damage to our system, but! These are the ones who created humankind as we now appear, so they come not to kill, but to rescue humanity. Think about it, if you were a God like creator, and using a higher order of technology, and you created 7 races of humanoids, and left them on a water world such as Earth, would you come back just to destroy them all?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by constant_thought
So yea, post your thoughts and what you would do and think if this did happen

Everything that has happened, has been planned a long time ago. There is a purpose as to why we have been fed with the stories that aliens are evil. It's all part of the plan. The only thing to do now, is to prepare, and wait.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ok, the whole "hollywood is prepping us for disclosure" HAS to stop.

If this were true, we would see a hell of a lot more positive alien movies than what have been released......i dont think the govt would start the disclosure process by pumping out storylines that involve et wiping out humanity.

Think people...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I would ring family and friends and reassure them. If they are say Nordics that disclosed themselves i could explain to family and friends about them. If i was in work of course i would do the same for my colleagues. Of course like most peple i would be glued to the tv and i would have a look outside and see if a Mothership was hovering over my place. of course i would be initially concerned and have some trepidation. Not because i fear they are here to kill us all as i dont think that will happen at all. It is more to do with what they say about life the universe and everything in it. ie Do we have souls? Do we survive death? That sort of thing.

Once past that initial First Contact stage i would be pleased that the Human Race is no longer officially alone and we can learn more about ourselves and hopefully realise we are family and stop fighting each other.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'd try the peace pipe approach

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

Wow, I've always thought the same thing. If everyone believes the same with extra-terrestrials, why wouldn't it be that way with ROBOTS. But I think it is only the older generation who is truly afraid of these things.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I will join the army to be ready to defend earth. If they are good, good. If they are bad, let's do this.

I'll join you, I can shoot and run. I'm capable. Let's do this, we'll make our own Torchwood team

edit on 24-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I would say to all those who would welcome aliens to our world.

Beware of probes

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would look to get away and stay away from heavily populated areas. There is no telling at this point, whether or not they "visitors" will be hostile or friendly. Heck, they could be friendly and our own gov't could still make them out to be hostile, I have no idea. All I know is the more populated an area the more confusing the mayhem...unless the "visitors" came down guns a blazing than we will probably hurt ourselves before anything else hurts us.

I have several areas that I can make it to within a couple hours including my pops farm, unfortunately I would have to drive past NYC in my travel to his place, and I don't believe that would be an optimal route. I guess I should explore alternate routes for any SHTF situation now rather than later. I would certainly look to take a large detour away from NYC, even if I have to backtrak.

I don't put much credence in an Alien invasion, but it doesn't hurt to have a bug out plan for any catastrophic event. Fun topic....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You really feel they all probe?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Nah , I really feel that a lot of people on here
are obsessed by the probe

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'd wait it out, see what happened and make a decision based on contemplation and consideration.

However, if there was a threat to my life whether it be alien or human, a fight to the death will occur.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I would be destined to become the greatest alien General that ever drew breath among the stars.

realistically it would depend upon their intentions. peaceful, and humans would be much more docile.
warlike and humans would be going mad on anything dead or alive. which would be my playground I suppose.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Nah , I really feel that a lot of people on here
are obsessed by the probe

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by constant_thought

Yesterday we witnessed what an unexpected event can cause. People were in a panic in DC running out of buildings. I think we would see the same kind of thing. People in a panic running around and chaos in the streets. I would like to think that we are sophisticated enough to deal with something like this but I do not really think that is true.
Also it would depend on the actions of the Aliens themselves. What kind of aliens are they? The people eating or enslaving kind or the benevolent we're here to help you kind.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by andriod

Can I call you Paul ? Very funny. Take me to your dealer? Or take me to your leader ? Dealer makes it sound like you want to make an interstellar drug deal.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Friend or Foe?

If Friend: Cool! "Please kind,um, "sir"(?) What have you got to help us miserable, wretched, primitive creatures save us from ourselves, save our planet, and perhaps help us evolve up a notch or two? Hmmmmm...?"

If Foe: "RUNNN! AWAYYYY!!" (not that it'll help much). Or - Shoot First - ask questions later!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join