It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if a UFO's/Aliens worldwide event occurred?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would inform them that I've had the guts to do a deep salvia trip then we'd high five, bro fist and got get a couple of beers. If aliens are reading ats they'll totally get it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would sit in silence and contemplate my life up until that very moment of disclosure, however it may occur. I would then question what it is I am supposed to do, considering I have been on a hero's quest since I was a little boy.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I would stand back and watch, if it is a control plan created by the elites I will see the so called alien invasion begin, eventually the world militaries would win, hence the sheeple line up for protections. If it is a true invasion, well being they have capabilities to come to our galaxy our planet there is not a weapon on earth that could stop them if their intent is truly to harm or enslave us.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
First off..sellout the human race for a chance to join them on their interstellar travels and conquests.

Actually, I'd be pretty skeptical about the whole thing unless one landed in my front yard.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Unless they are going to pay my bills and feed my family.....I would do what everyone else with a head on their shoulders would do....shrug and go back to work......lol.

Maybe be prepared to defend myself from the morons who freaked out, quit their job, and after a few days (because those type of idiots have no savings) are starving and starting to plunder.........lol.....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bundwallah
First off..sellout the human race for a chance to join them on their interstellar travels and conquests.

That's pretty much exactly what I had in mind; the interesting thing is, I'm serious.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Sit back and watch the destruction....I'll bring the beer, who's got the sandwiches?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleak

Originally posted by bundwallah

That's pretty much exactly what I had in mind; the interesting thing is, I'm serious.

Yes but dont you think you would be viewd as weak to the species part of you are. And they would evaluate your potentials to do the same to them if another more power et species encountered them???? Basically I dont think its a good idea. It smells like fear possibly. Just like you can tell a human trying to sell out another human for money power ect...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSwag
Sit back and watch the destruction....I'll bring the beer, who's got the sandwiches?

I got the music and movies lol
DO their crafts take tape casset or cd or is this some crystal radio set up

link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Maybe be prepared to defend myself from the morons who freaked out, quit their job, and after a few days (because those type of idiots have no savings) are starving and starting to plunder.........lol.....

That's the real threat you've outlined there. In any event/disaster that's what would concern me more.

link   
On second thought, I'd burn my neighbor's car to the ground and claim it was 'dem darn aliens that did it. Why anyone with an average sized penis needs to blast his idiotic bass so loud in his own driveway is beyond me......

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
I would stand back and watch, if it is a control plan created by the elites I will see the so called alien invasion begin, eventually the world militaries would win, hence the sheeple line up for protections. If it is a true invasion, well being they have capabilities to come to our galaxy our planet there is not a weapon on earth that could stop them if their intent is truly to harm or enslave us.

Assuming we see them coming, we can send a warning telling them not to come closer than a given distance otherwise we attack. If they do cross it, they either didn't understand (unlikely) or they are indeed hostile.

Besides we will most definetely not fight them with conventional rifles.

Chances are nearly absolute that if we see them coming we will start mass producing experimental rifles that would be more effective.

We cannot run the risk of letting any kind of aliens come close. Wether they are benevolent or malevolent. Best is to make them keep the distance.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by caladonea

whats up with all the ellipses?

That is just my style.....have a wonderful day!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'd come on ATS and claim they were all Chinese lanterns.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by iSwag

I got the music and movies lol
DO their crafts take tape casset or cd or is this some crystal radio set up

What is this....20th century? They've got the iPod Touch x5000 models. Just bring a big radio with cd player in it. I'm sure they've got some music too!! Lol

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

What a hollow and ignorant response. You paint yourself as one that thinks that no explanation for something your religious like belief in the least possible explanation could possibly be right.

The inability of you to understand reality, and that...yes, many of the idiotic videos you see on here are in fact things like balloons and lanterns, paints you as someone who lacks the ability to see reality, think for themselves and utilize basic grade school common sense, reason and logic.

Or maybe you just saw that movie "men in black" too many times and you think it was actually a documentary.....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Or, maybe I was joking.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
That depends on the method they chose for the "First Contact" scenario. Decloaking motherships all over major cities wouldn´t be the best idea to calm people down and who wouldn´t question their motives right from the start? What about a broadcast over Radio,TV or the internet? The District 9 scenario is also possible though.

To be honest i don´t want the aliens talk to our so called world leaders first. I don´t trust them and some of them could really screw things up for us. Seriously aliens if you read this talk to me first.

There is the issue of the aliens appearances too. I know that beauty lies in the eye of the beholder but i don´t think for a second that mankind would trust something that looks like a insect or maybe a spider. What if a alien race comes to earth that is pure energy or a lifeform that lives in space? A LEXX like Ship would be awesome but i guess i´m the only one who would except that.

How mankind would react is totally unpredictable and i think that´s what worries "them" the most.

I love the stars and i would do anything to catch a ride on a spaceship or to even visit their home planet.

If they are friendly count me in as the right guy for the alien ambassador job. If they are hostile i´m also in and let´s blow them to kingdom come.

Ps: We are talking about a bunch of alien races because i don´t think we are visited by one race alone.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'd sit back with a coke n a cigar and wait for the excrement to settle

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join