It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry's Flip Flop Group "Aides Contradict Kerry on Iraq/al-Qaida Connection"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
While Sen. John Kerry has accused the Bush administration of misleading America by falsely claiming there were operational ties between Iraq and al Qaida, two of Kerry's top foreign policy advisers are on the record contending that Saddam Hussein helped Osama bin Laden in his quest for chemical weapons.
www.newsmax.com...

The Democratic Hopefull can't even get his aides to say the right thing so how is he fit for President?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You mean they might have been wrong!! OMG no way, politicians are never wrong nor change their minds based on new evidence, we;; certainly not the current administration.

I guess that is my problem with this. Now thanks to Bush you cannot change your mind without being a flip flopper. I mean no one is allowed to form a new opinion once more evidence is discovered. Nope can't happen, won't happen.

Of course based on this theory we would believe that Bush is against nation building as stated in his 2000 run for the presidency. And by his lousy track record in Afghanistan and Iraq I would agree, he is against nation building at least good nation building.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie
You mean they might have been wrong!! OMG no way, politicians are never wrong nor change their minds based on new evidence, we;; certainly not the current administration.

I guess that is my problem with this. Now thanks to Bush you cannot change your mind without being a flip flopper. I mean no one is allowed to form a new opinion once more evidence is discovered. Nope can't happen, won't happen.

Of course based on this theory we would believe that Bush is against nation building as stated in his 2000 run for the presidency. And by his lousy track record in Afghanistan and Iraq I would agree, he is against nation building at least good nation building.

Kinda a funny the way they *change* their minds to fit their bosses agenda. First to back up Clinton, now to give Kerry a boost. Hmmmm

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Of course they did, I bet we can find quotes of republicans who changed their minds when Bush decided on a new direction.

The only one we can ever hold accountable is the president. All those under him (or her someday) are nothing but YES men who follow.

Full accountability starts at the top!

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Of course they did, I bet we can find quotes of republicans who changed their minds when Bush decided on a new direction.

The only one we can ever hold accountable is the president. All those under him (or her someday) are nothing but YES men who follow.

Full accountability starts at the top!

If Kerry's aides don't even know his agenda how is he going to run a country?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I would assume they do in fact know his agenda. The quotes from these folks are from the Clinton Admin and followed his agenda.

I HOPE HOPE HOPE they are in line with Kerry and will follow his lead. Just like I expect Bush's folks to follow his lead.

Like them or not whichever is our leader needs to lead...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix
If Kerry's aides don't even know his agenda how is he going to run a country?

It is indeed shocking that Sandy Berger and Jamie Rubin didn't get the retro-temporal memo from Kerry back in 1998 that one day Newsmax would take their support of the Clinton decision to CONTAIN Saddam's ties from the outside world and make it seem like somehow they are flip flopping against Kerry's will half a decade later based on current intelligence and even a President that has since flip flopped saying there WAS no Saddam connection to AQ.

Ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I would assume they do in fact know his agenda. The quotes from these folks are from the Clinton Admin and followed his agenda.

I HOPE HOPE HOPE they are in line with Kerry and will follow his lead. Just like I expect Bush's folks to follow his lead.

Like them or not whichever is our leader needs to lead...

I will not vote for Kerry....EVER. However if Kerry wins, i WILL back him. Unlike most Democratres who are still pissed at Bush for WINNING the 2000 Election i will stand by Kerry if he wins. We need to be united once elections are over.

new topics

top topics

join