It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calcite crystals in the Pineal Gland.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
As far as iodine cleaning the PG.

Im not saying I know if this is true or not.

BUT iodine is an antiseptic because it has free radicals (not going to explain,look it up)

Anti oxidants (fruit) have free radicals. That is what gives them their anti oxidant effect. Fruit juice is also alkaline and or acidic.

The people that get into ionized water go on about how drinking this water is like eating a basket of fruit. BUT it involves electrolysis of the water (not very philosophical)

In my research of this I found that a few drops of fresh lemon juice in a glass of distilled water should cause the same effect. Lemon and grapefruit have more free radicals than say oranges. So lemon juice in water seams philosophical like...ie more normal to nature.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowsnow

i wonder if someone more predisposed to lemon and lime juice and salt water which also has iodine would be healthier over all and have a more active PG? hmm interesting info thanks for that.

i have always wondered if drinking lime juice and salt water would increase the conductivity of the body. Not sure what the PH of a standard human is but i believe its slightly alkaline. so what happens when you mix iron acid and alkaline???? you get an electric current. coincidence?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wait, I thought that antioxidants bound to free radicals for a beneficial purposes? Free radicals are basically homeless substances roaming around in the body looking for a sugar daddy, aka a healthy cell.
Antioxidants help rid the body of those trifling free radicals.

However, I have read that lemon water is good for spiritual purposes. I can't quite remember why or where but I believe it does have to do with a cleansing effect.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ReySon

I cant speak for everybody else but it certainly was my pleasure.

Hope it inspired you to do some digging of your own.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by 1ReySon

YOUR THREAD IS AWESOME. Awe-inspiring, sans phobos.

I was led here by your post in the Schumann Thread...

This questions will give some an awesome laugh, but do you know anything about pimples forming around the third eye? I don't believe this to be random.

How can one tell if their chakras are well balanced or if some need work...I always obsess over the third eye and don't meditate enough on some other chakras. But there's like a time and place that colors come out, ya know?

Help please

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I've been taking melatonin for a few years now because I work the night shift and it helps me sleep during the day. I wouldn't say taking this extra melatonin has done much for my spiritual or dream experiences. However, I have had some lucid dreams and OBEs earlier last year and the latter part of 2010. But nothing much has happened in the over the course of several months now.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

i can not remember where but i have heard that
you can activate your middle eye(pineal gland)
with a strong magnet i can not remember if you
use north or south pole of magnet, but you are
meant to lay down and put magnet on your
forehead in line with pineal gland
also the pine nut is good to help repair for want
of a better word
(pine nut is the same shape as the pineal gland)

ps make sure you find out which pole north or south
you use as i think it can do more harm than good if
the wrong side of magnet is used

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by 1ReySon

YOUR THREAD IS AWESOME. Awe-inspiring, sans phobos.

I was led here by your post in the Schumann Thread...

This questions will give some an awesome laugh, but do you know anything about pimples forming around the third eye? I don't believe this to be random.

How can one tell if their chakras are well balanced or if some need work...I always obsess over the third eye and don't meditate enough on some other chakras. But there's like a time and place that colors come out, ya know?

Help please

Thank you for the kind words.

In regards to pimples forming over the third eye I have no idea, I can only guess as to a possible biological reason being diet, my ex used to say that pimples usually form in an area on the face called the " T " zone. Apparently thats where the face produces the most oil. I dont know anything about it but i do get pimples exactly where the Pineal gland is based. Coincidence or just too much testosterone.

Cut out junk food and drink lots of water(try to get stuff that doesnt have fluoride in it if possible) And if it still keeps happening try a dermatologist. Remember a healthy body makes for a healthy mind.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
I've been taking melatonin for a few years now because I work the night shift and it helps me sleep during the day. I wouldn't say taking this extra melatonin has done much for my spiritual or dream experiences. However, I have had some lucid dreams and OBEs earlier last year and the latter part of 2010. But nothing much has happened in the over the course of several months now.

I tried Montmorency cherry juice which is supposed to have quite a bit of natural melatonin. It boosted my lucid dreaming count to about 70% success rate. It works for me. I have stopped using it but still average about 3 to 4 lucid dreams a week. Thats up from 2 or 3 a month if im lucky.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The Pineal gland is a reducing valve. It actually acts as a filter to allow normal counciousness. It keeps the mind form being bombarded with information from the "other". The Egyptians were well aware of this.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
I think there are a LOT of people interested in this subject but same as me, they are wanting to know if theres anyway of repairing the damage that has been done over the years from fluoridated water?

Fluoride is just a sedative, Fluoride dosnt calcify the pineal, the pineal is meant to have a crystal in it but TPTB dont want you to know

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

just stop allowing Fluoride in your food/water

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
if you want to know something just google it

E.G. how to clean my pineal gland

Tripple boron
EDTA

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Your psy ability depends on how much energy you can flow through your pineal
and importantly ability to remember prev lives and handle that
Exercising the pineal so its strong

ask your spirit for what you want

e.g.
I ask my spirit to remember my dreams when i wake up

Try that, you will discover how easy it is

Proper meditation is vital
ca.figu.org...

the candle flame meditation to see the Sohar (or breathing meditation)

joss sticks to ward of negative energy, (smoke is in the spirit world thats why it bothers/drugs negatives)

Never worship anything

Human Spirits are seeds of the Creation, seeds of universes to come.
We even have all the levels the universe has, 7

Pray to your spirit and Creation they are real, not one of the gods

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours (Universe) in eternity.

Learn the truth about your universe and past

You where born long ago!

Learn the laws of Creation to have its powers

Before 21st dec be at peace (no matter what), forgive, do it now. The people dont know what they are doing, they are still children brought up in a religious deluded world. Fear is for animals and its good for nothing else, # happens get over it, its what made you who you are today, we evolve from bad so accept it, have reverence and venerability for good and bad as the same.

meditate for sure on/upto/after dec21, if possible sitting on the grass
in natural fibers, no synthetic, or naked is best
grow hair if possible

Be at peace no matter what happens, be neutral with a slight positive attitude for evolution is best.

dec 21 will be a day like any other BUT from then on we will be in the FULL Blast of energy coming from the center of the galaxy, evolution will speed up even faster than its been, the universe works in cycles, we are all assembled here to evolve so enjoy it me mate's.

Your ancestors the Plejaren also say:
'___' knocks open the door to the other realms

ibogaine was the active ingredient in the tree of life
it makes you re-live your whole life like we do in the spirit world
it allows us to face our fears and grow up, you die and re-live life from womb to now in a few days
THE TWICE BORN
it even cures heroin addicts with NO Withdrawals in days

These are Plejeren health tips for Earth Men (Terran's)
spirulina is needed now as plants are grown in the same location so lack any vitamins
moringa oleifera to banish diabetes and many other things
20 mins sun walking on the grass a day
500mg vit c
men need zinc
cows milk makes you think like a girl, soft body, drink rice or oat milk, bought in long life section at supermarket, dont ever consume soy unless its fermented, never ever.

I buy these things on ebay or in bulk on alibaba, or google e.g. bulk spirulina wholesale

Know this: All good things come in 7

I know its not for everyone, before you talk, know this.
ca.figu.org...

I am you and you are me why is that such a mystery.
edit on 26-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Know this:

Your pineal is not calcified its just drugged (fluoride)

The Pineal is meant to have a crystal in it

its a good example how you are told un-truths to dumb you down is that your pineal is calcified, ITS NOT!

google what you want to learn/know it dosnt matter what topic or problem, it takes a little digging but if you seek you will find.
tv is 90% lie wrapped in 10% truth

1. Just cut the fluoride

2. Like anything you need to use it to make it strong

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hi,

New to forum, but old to pineal and calcite research. Just spotted this and felt I needed to get my pseudo-research out, googled calcite and pineal (hadn't done for around 7 years) and found this blog (thanks for all those who posted, hoping someone is watching this...)

“Near-mythical” Viking Navigational Aid Discovered in Ancient Shipwreck

Turns out, it's Icelandic Spar calcite (clear rathert than orange), but goes cloudy when it's out of sunlight (I've had my lump in a sealed case with no sunlight getting to it for around 2 years and it's foggy inside).

So, if calcite it sensitive to sunlight enough that a small amount could be used several hundred years ago and detectable changes were identified with enough reliance to plot a navigation course, could this mean that the pineal calcite could play a part in emotional behaviour changes linked to sunlight (SADs etc...)

I don't know, I'm an IT manager with generalistic views and jumping to conclusions when I can.

Anyone up for a chat? It links in with my theories on why Dinosaur ghosts don't exist (never seen a Ghost Hunters or Most Haunted where any medium has said "there's a T-Rex out in the garden, he's not happy cos he's stuck in a tar pit, and his family couldn't help - their arms were too short to pull him out poor thing".

However mammals may be capable of imprinting emotion in stone/limestone due to transit of calcium via mother's milk in early development - there is a link between large limestone deposits of land in the UK (I'm working on plotting the limestone geology map and the frequency of sightings/most active locations) and reported paranormal activity/mortar/plasterboard containing gypsum/ and even some forms of glass (has to contain calcite/calcium to work, and normally via high emotional activity) possibly via the pineal gland's crystal, and so why some people are more "sensitive" to the emotions when they walk into a building (30 seconds into a new home, or that creepy feeling in a room), and for those really tuned into the crystal "spirit radio" waves, can even pickup signals from the past (and why not? our biggest radar dishes are doing it day in day out).

Right, back to work. hope to chat soon, and post to www.blogger.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Awesome post, I should read the thread.

Blue calcite is chalcedon, all the other colors have specific names too. If you don't produce them yourself, implant some

In the end times, there will be those who take poison and will not DIE.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spannerwercs

Im pretty sure the calcite crystals and it's sensitivity to light is what moderates the melatonin, which is only done when the sun goes down. Apparently there are rods and cones in the pineal gland maybe from a vestigial third eye. I'll have a look at that article when I get a chance. Thanks for the post

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Awesome post, I should read the thread.

Blue calcite is chalcedon, all the other colors have specific names too. If you don't produce them yourself, implant some

In the end times, there will be those who take poison and will not DIE.

Yeah there is some great info on this thread added by other members too so read more of it.

Implant them how exactly?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I meant something like... 'Feed them with a brick', sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join