It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calcite crystals in the Pineal Gland.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Here is some info on those wishing to cleanse the pineal gland. Whether you
believe in this or not it's just harmless info, but good to know info.

humansarefree.com...

Here are some basics for pineal detox:
1. Mercury - this is really bad for the pineal gland. Its poison. Dont let this get into your body. Mercury tooth fillings are pineal toxins. Have them removed. All medical vaccines are also mercury tainted. Thimersal (a vaccine preservative) is methyl mercury and is very difficult to get out of the brain once its in there. Avoid eating fish and bottom feeders such as shrimps and prawns. Tuna and dolphin meat is particularly bad for mercury - the bigger the fish the higher the concentration of mercury in its body tissue.

Eco light bulbs - if one is smashed mercury vapour is released into the room and inhaled. Avoid at all costs breaking one indoors.

Mercury can be removed from the body by the daily use of chlorella, wheatgrass and spirulina. Cilantro herb taken daily can help remove mercury from brain tissue.

2. Fluoride - in toothpastes and tap water. Its another heavy duty poison. Avoid it at all costs. It calcifies the pineal tissue and basically shuts the gland down.

3. Organic foods - some pesticides are pineal toxins. Organic healthy food with a high ratio of raw is supportive to pineal detox. Meat is not helpful either. Some people who channel seem to not be affected but for many the toxicity and density of meat will pose challenges and we want to make the work easy if we can.

4. Alcohol + smoking. Naturally these need to go along with the emotional attachments to using them (usually boils down to self worth issues or unresolved trauma).

5. Heart Healing - raises the overal vibration of the being and heals fear - a useful advantage for when we start seeing other dimensions.

6. Other toxins - if something is toxic do not put it in your body. If you cant say its name its most likely bad. Toxins include artificial sweeteners (aspartame K) , refined sugar, phylenanine (in squashes), E numbers beginning with 1, deodorants, cleaning chemicals, dental mouthwashes (saltwater is suffice) and air fresheners.

7. Raw chocolate. Raw cacao is a pineal gland stimulant / detoxifier in high doses because of the high antioxidant content.

Being disciplined with steps 1-6 for a year or so will certainly bring about pineal awakening. Step 6 is optional but very useful too.

I'd like to add that the new LIGHT BULB LAWS which come into effect by 2012 are probably
one of the most Evil laws yet. Telling people what kind of light to use? And these new bulbs
are so toxic they shouldn't be used period. They leak Mercury just heating up and expell
so much toxicity into the air, it's mind bending why the Gov'ts would even push this.

Note:Each CFL contains about five mg of mercury, enough to make 6,000 gallons of water toxic.

Mercury can cause brain and kidney damage in humans. For those who don't realize it, Mercury
and Thimerisol are the same thing.
edit on 25-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

awesome info thanks for that,

cleansing the pineal is one thing but one must also practice activating it with the proper mind exercises too.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by underspace

Yes it does, here is the link to the supplement. I love this vitamin, but you take 2 packs of 8 horse pills per day!

www.bodybuilding.com...
edit on (8/27/11) by gnosis111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by dannotz

Excellent point. There does seem to be an agenda to stifle the role of the gland. As per one of my previous posts my melatonin supplement I took last night produced some interesting dreams. Not lucid but very helpful boner the less.

You just wait. They are coming. Extremely vivid, involved, wondrous, and even colorful at times. I mean cartoon and technicolors.

edit on 25-8-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

OK the melatonin works. you can almost slip into dream state in 20 to 30 mins. getting ready for another round of vivid dreams.
edit on 27-8-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

edit on 27-8-2011 by Lightwerker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Here is some info on those wishing to cleanse the pineal gland. Whether you
believe in this or not it's just harmless info, but good to know info.

humansarefree.com...

Here are some basics for pineal detox:
1. Mercury - this is really bad for the pineal gland. Its poison. Dont let this get into your body. Mercury tooth fillings are pineal toxins. Have them removed. All medical vaccines are also mercury tainted. Thimersal (a vaccine preservative) is methyl mercury and is very difficult to get out of the brain once its in there. Avoid eating fish and bottom feeders such as shrimps and prawns. Tuna and dolphin meat is particularly bad for mercury - the bigger the fish the higher the concentration of mercury in its body tissue.

Eco light bulbs - if one is smashed mercury vapour is released into the room and inhaled. Avoid at all costs breaking one indoors.

Mercury can be removed from the body by the daily use of chlorella, wheatgrass and spirulina. Cilantro herb taken daily can help remove mercury from brain tissue.

2. Fluoride - in toothpastes and tap water. Its another heavy duty poison. Avoid it at all costs. It calcifies the pineal tissue and basically shuts the gland down.

3. Organic foods - some pesticides are pineal toxins. Organic healthy food with a high ratio of raw is supportive to pineal detox. Meat is not helpful either. Some people who channel seem to not be affected but for many the toxicity and density of meat will pose challenges and we want to make the work easy if we can.

4. Alcohol + smoking. Naturally these need to go along with the emotional attachments to using them (usually boils down to self worth issues or unresolved trauma).

5. Heart Healing - raises the overal vibration of the being and heals fear - a useful advantage for when we start seeing other dimensions.

6. Other toxins - if something is toxic do not put it in your body. If you cant say its name its most likely bad. Toxins include artificial sweeteners (aspartame K) , refined sugar, phylenanine (in squashes), E numbers beginning with 1, deodorants, cleaning chemicals, dental mouthwashes (saltwater is suffice) and air fresheners.

7. Raw chocolate. Raw cacao is a pineal gland stimulant / detoxifier in high doses because of the high antioxidant content.

Being disciplined with steps 1-6 for a year or so will certainly bring about pineal awakening. Step 6 is optional but very useful too.

I'd like to add that the new LIGHT BULB LAWS which come into effect by 2012 are probably
one of the most Evil laws yet. Telling people what kind of light to use? And these new bulbs
are so toxic they shouldn't be used period. They leak Mercury just heating up and expell
so much toxicity into the air, it's mind bending why the Gov'ts would even push this.

Note:Each CFL contains about five mg of mercury, enough to make 6,000 gallons of water toxic.

Mercury can cause brain and kidney damage in humans. For those who don't realize it, Mercury
and Thimerisol are the same thing.
edit on 25-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

awesome info thanks for that,

cleansing the pineal is one thing but one must also practice activating it with the proper mind exercises too.

Great advice! I also take Skate liver oil with chlorella and cilantro extract to decalcify the brain (and pineal) as well as rid it of floride, mercury and other harmful trace metals.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by dannotz

Excellent point. There does seem to be an agenda to stifle the role of the gland. As per one of my previous posts my melatonin supplement I took last night produced some interesting dreams. Not lucid but very helpful boner the less.

You just wait. They are coming. Extremely vivid, involved, wondrous, and even colorful at times. I mean cartoon and technicolors.

OK the melatonin works. you can almost slip into dream state in 20 to 30 mins. getting ready for another round of vivid dreams.

LOL. Wow, you aren't freaked out by the dreams and mind trips? I was like WTH? It wasn't a bad experience but it was just different.

For the females in this thread looking for a good source of iodine I would consider spirulina. It's also great for hair, skin, and nails.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

reply to post by dannotz

LOL. Wow, you aren't freaked out by the dreams and mind trips? I was like WTH? It wasn't a bad experience but it was just different.

For the females in this thread looking for a good source of iodine I would consider spirulina. It's also great for hair, skin, and nails.

LOL not at all. Like i said in a previous post i have been having lucid and vivid dreams since i was very young so im used to it. i just get there quicker and remember them better. its awesome.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Not lucid but very helpful boner the less.

Lol, hell of a Freudian slip there buddy.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What age does the pineal gland calcify? When I'm old or sooner say I'm in my 20's. I just getting into all this stuff and now I'm scarred it may be too late if my pineal gland is already ruined ha.
thx

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be part of the natural process for the pineal to eventually just die or become unhealthy? Being a organ of the body it seems likely that it just like any other body part would degenerate after time.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

Most of the old people have functioning organs, when someone dies of natural causes they usualy have the organs intact. Why should the pineal die or get affected ? this can only be of unatural causes, stuff we eat and drink would cause damage to the pineal, like the liver if you will.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
they're killing us softly, our souls!
i always wondered why its put liberally into all drinking water if its meant only for the teeth. (wouldn't flouridated toothpaste be good enuf?)

think if it, when we drink water, we dont hold it in our mouth like a hampster, we swallow. gallons of it a day!

sadly, flouride ions are even in our green TEA (most brands)

calcification of the pineal reduces melatonin. so part of our detox and chelation should include some melatonin until our pineal resumes normal full fuction (very hard once adults).

pineal gland tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone).

the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans not teeth as we are made to believe by our Federal dental association
edit on 29-8-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans not teeth as we are made to believe by our Federal dental association

Given some other info' regarding making any plant that '___' can be derived from illegal, I'm very suspicious however fluoride is proven to reduce cavities. Sure enough we swallow water but it does appear to the job it's supposed to do. If in case it has the ulterior motive that we are given I don't think that we have any sort of clear proof.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
what I don't understand is why they would care so much to put flouride in the water, but do they really give a crap about our teeth? It doesn't seem like it with so many in need of expensive dental work.

why didn't they just make us buy the fluoride like they do everything else we need?

i don't know but it sure does seem like something to think about now.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Doesn't shrooms exacerbate the pineal gland? Hmmm...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djokovic
Doesn't shrooms exacerbate the pineal gland? Hmmm...

I don't know, does it?

In a good way or bad way?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
From what I've read it, the main function of psilocybin is a trigger of the pineal gland. Other drugs like coc aine and meth focus on your dopamine/acetylcholine (neurotransmitters) levels. While ecstacy works on the serotonin.

Shrooms, I believe, are the only drug or substance that initiates the pineal gland. Maybe '___'?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djokovic
From what I've read it, the main function of psilocybin is a trigger of the pineal gland. Other drugs like coc aine and meth focus on your dopamine/acetylcholine (neurotransmitters) levels. While ecstacy works on the serotonin.

Shrooms, I believe, are the only drug or substance that initiates the pineal gland. Maybe '___'?

hmmm... maybe that is why people say shroom trips feel more "complete"... if that makes sense. it invokes a fuller spectrum of progressing thoughts and feelings... and by the time the trip is over you have gone more full circle through mental cycles.

I dunno... tell me if you find out more.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Not lucid but very helpful boner the less.

Lol, hell of a Freudian slip there buddy.

lol well lets just say when i get lucid i do the most obvious thing
and i was posting from my mobile so the thing auto corrects everything.

Originally posted by jellyfishbrains
What age does the pineal gland calcify? When I'm old or sooner say I'm in my 20's. I just getting into all this stuff and now I'm scarred it may be too late if my pineal gland is already ruined ha.
thx

hmm i think it start at around 30 give or take. but that also depends on diet and how much fluoride you drink.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
"In 1931, an Alcoa chemist, H.V. Churchill, concerned about a possible link between aluminum and staining, analyzed water from several areas where the staining was common and found that fluoride was the common factor."
The Churchills are control freaks, i guess it runs in the family

Alcoa, of course, was the US's biggest aluminium company, who were desparate to find a use for the poisonous waste from their extraction process (flouride).
So you are left with fewer cavities but also fewer functioning brain cells......
Recent studies have shown that kids get less cavities than before, not because of flouride but because of better eating habits, diet products etc. Too much flouride will also ruin teeth (flouridation).
Me? i'll go for a heallthy mind & rotten teeth any day

Interesting thread!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join