It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calcite crystals in the Pineal Gland.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If there is natural crystalization then maybe the Flouride is to keep the control on a single crystal frequency...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
projectcamelot.org...

DW: Wait a minute – is there any other tissue in the body, besides the heart, that acts like neurological tissue?

PP: Oh, absolutely. Now, if you want, you can call the pineal part of the brain. Even though it doesn’t do brain function, it’s part of the brain. The pineal and pituitary are mostly a substance called melanin. A type of melanin makes the skin pigment, but they’re a slightly different kind of melanin.

I, in my research, have found that the melanin in the pineal – which, in Eastern medicine is the third eye, the seat of the third eye – is very, very, very good at picking up informational signals and adding a time content to them, thus subtracting a non-time content, so it’s always been attributed to clairvoyance, clairaudience and so forth. Those are signals that are taken out of a signal that appears to be everywhere, every-when. It coheres that for the person and they have certain abilities that they wouldn’t have.

PP: But, I can tell you that the main thing that halides – which are chlorine, fluorine, bromine – mainly what they do in the body is congeal cholesterol into arterial plaque. I mean, that’s well known.

DW: You're saying, about the pineal gland. Because I have a whole long section in my video that everybody’s seen, most of this audience has seen it, all about the pineal gland. So, you’re saying that this oil, if taken, would help to decalcify the pineal gland, or somehow increase its sensitivity?

PP: If the pineal gland is calcified by halides, yes it would.

DW: Okay.

KC: But you’re not naming the fish.

PP: I wasn’t really naming the fish.

That’s a fish that consists of... 60% of the weight of the fish is liver, and about 60% of the liver is that particular fish liver oil, which contains a compound called “Activator X” by Price of the Price-Pottenger Foundation of years-ago fame.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
www.edgarcayce.org...

Edgar Cayce observed, "Keep the pineal gland operating and you won't grow old - you will always be young!" This sentiment was also expressed in another important reading on longevity (900-465). Finally, keep in mind the importance of balanced living: "MODERATION is the key to success or longevity!"

This man had alot of the answers.Its just takes a while to find them.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mountain_jim

I really wish that people would stop proclaiming that there is MELANIN in their pineal gland. It just isn't true.

I don't mean to beat up on your for posting this link but this particular aspect of the pineal gland debate is bothersome to me. It teaches certain people that they are superior because of the amount of melanin in their skin. IMO, that prevents said people from doing their own research and really understanding why the pineal gland is important.

Additionally, it is my opinion that the pineal gland is a part of the endocrine system. The brain is a part of the central nervous system. Two totally different systems within the body.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sorry and thanks for the corrections. I just read up some more, and it is clear that the quoted Doctor, Doctor Pete Peterson, is misspeaking repeatedly - doctor of what I am not sure.

His statements and this interview then spread around to numerous other sites and the errors concerning melanin/melatonin multiplied.

Allthough I would still consider the pineal gland as part of the nervous system, and thus part of the 'brain'.

The pineal gland receives a sympathetic innervation from the superior cervical ganglion. However, a parasympathetic innervation from the sphenopalatine and otic ganglia is also present. Further, some nerve fibers penetrate into the pineal gland via the pineal stalk (central innervation). Finally, neurons in the trigeminal ganglion innervate the gland with nerve fibers containing the neuropeptide, PACAP

edit on 25-8-2011 by mountain_jim because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2011 by mountain_jim because: spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LessThanLethal

posted on 24/8/11 @ 08:42 PM

In fact, while typing this I looked over and my computer clock said, "3:33."

Fail.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountain_jim
Sorry and thanks for the corrections. I just read up some more, and it is clear that the quoted Doctor, Doctor Pete Peterson, is misspeaking repeatedly - doctor of what I am not sure.

His statements and this interview then spread around to numerous other sites and the errors concerning melanin/melatonin multiplied.

Allthough I would still consider the pineal gland as part of the nervous system, and thus part of the 'brain'.

The pineal gland receives a sympathetic innervation from the superior cervical ganglion. However, a parasympathetic innervation from the sphenopalatine and otic ganglia is also present. Further, some nerve fibers penetrate into the pineal gland via the pineal stalk (central innervation). Finally, neurons in the trigeminal ganglion innervate the gland with nerve fibers containing the neuropeptide, PACAP

edit on 25-8-2011 by mountain_jim because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2011 by mountain_jim because: spelling

Granted, we could indeed argue that the pineal gland is a part of the brain. I think we can agree there.

My opinion on the melanin argument is someone, somewhere heard the word melatonin and mistook it for melanin. Then black people (I'm black btw) started believing this. It's a disservice to us and it gives black a sense of I have melanin, I am black, so therefore I am... Believing that melanin absolves them of doing the mental, emotional, and spiritual work. Lets not even start on the educational aspects of the "mistalk". I have also considered that this misinformation has been released and promoted purposely to mislead blacks.

Again, I'm sorry for getting snippy. I just really dislike hearing the melanin talk when it comes to the pineal gland.

Lets get back to the topic now.

Oh and btw, this doctor isn't the only person who repeatedly share this misinformation.

edit on 25-8-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Interesting thread, but I am to lazy to comment much on this Pineal Gland stuff. So I will just copy and paste what I said in some other thread, much less writing will be required.

From this thread that someone made about the matrix.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yada, yada talking stuff I wrote on page 5.

The illusion of the matrix is that you are in the matrix looking around at the outer world which somehow mysteriously just is. Nope that is false! you are the matrix. All that you see and know is but a mirror into your matrix, which is tied into other matrix's, better known to some, as your soul or souls. Every time you see a tree, or another person, or look out to the stars, or even stare at a rock, or argue about anything, or believe in anything, or destroy anything you don't like, or grasp for something that you want both physically and non physically, that is your matrix, a creation of your reality of your self and selfs.

You are not in the matrix you are the matrix. There are no conspiracy theories, everything is obvious to he who has eyes to see. And either way everybody see's what they want to see. See no conspiracy there. But off course seeing, is just seeing perspectives. Being one among many you would see but one thing in the whole. Being many in the one, you would see many in the whole.

The third eye sees all that is in darkness, because it is in darkness right in the middle of your head, it sees the possibilities and also the other worlds and other realties, while the two eyes see only the light the things you want to see. When it solidifies it solidifies your reality. Whats that you say? You want prof? and pictures as well. OK how about this look around.

By the way how many percentages of people have solidified there reality? to see what they want to see. Anyways! And so a human traverses his reality at every moment knowingly and unknowingly seeing things here and there asking once in a while, "how can such a thing be, that I see here and there" and finding a reason or creating a reason and reality of why it is, and expressing and creating that reality that it sees onto the cosmos.

But really he is just traversing his created reality onto a new created reality ever so meticulously and haphazardly, reinventing what he sees every moment unto another. The matrix of his creating is what traps him, better known as "your reap as you sow" as some who have passed by realties have said, in some other reality we like to call "history". But like all things escaping the matrix, well it's all easier said then done. Because there is nothing really to escape from, it's like trying to escape yourself. So greetings fellow travelers. I have no messages for anybody.

And so like anything else there is more then one thing to this calcification of the pineal gland and it can be both good and bad. And most wavelengths you receive and interpretation of understanding of them is not determined by if your pineal gland has solidified to conform to those waves or not, its just a mechanism for receiving them whether it be in one mode or another. But the actual dept and understanding depends on the receiver.

Really its all much more complicated then the basic chemistry of it. And like everything else it all has a purpose, and in both the software and hardware, or even the windows, and ms dos modes, to sort of say. All of those things and processes all there for a purpose, one defines the other, and cant really exist without the other.

So have no fear all of you who have there third eye blind, because it all is there for a reason, and in those reasons there will be both good and bad.

So it ain't so much the solidifying your reality that is the problem, but the what are you solidifying it too. The chemicals just speed the process along, but most times they just make it worse then it should be....You dig its not one thing but a chain of things all linked.

In a fractal there is a point were everything spirals down in to itself infinitely, and it usually is in the center of things but not always in its center in the physical just the center of everything. And the center is that which contains all of the things that it make up its whole. And the center or source has many names, to many different peoples and creatures. And the more complicated the center or source gets the more complicated the whole gets in all of its infinities.

The holographic universe does a good enough job in explaining this. You all no doubt seen this pattern and vid bellow before. There is more to matter then all the matter in the universe but its not like it all matters without the observer to say that it matters.

Anyways here is the vid, much yada yada in it, but its pretty interesting none the less and pertains to the topic though not in such a obvious way.

edit on 25-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I dunno from reading Rick Strassmans , '___' spirit molecule , the pineal gland is sepeated by the blood brain barrier so therefore isnt part of the brain , its a gland entirely on its own surrounded by brain tissue.
During foetal development the pineal grows first and moves into the brain cavity and then '___' is released into the body and the brain then develops around the pineal gland. So they are seperate , organ and gland !

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by cry93

I dunno from reading Rick Strassmans , '___' spirit molecule , the pineal gland is sepeated by the blood brain barrier so therefore isnt part of the brain , its a gland entirely on its own surrounded by brain tissue.
During foetal development the pineal grows first and moves into the brain cavity and then '___' is released into the body and the brain then develops around the pineal gland. So they are seperate , organ and gland !

Oh, my personal opinion is they are separate. I stated that above.

However, I can see how some would believe it belongs to the CNS being that '___', serotonin, and the whole lot are neurotransmitters.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

This has never been proven, and Rick Strassman himself debunks this. And i quote:

Rick Strassman, quote taken from Erowid vault
Addendum by Rick Strassman
"I did my best in the '___' book to differentiate between what is known, and what I was conjecturing about (based upon what is known), regarding certain aspects of '___' dynamics. However, it's amazing how ineffective my efforts seem to have been. So many people write me, or write elsewhere, about '___', and the pineal, assuming that the things I conjecture about are true. When I was writing the book, I thought I was clear enough, and repeating myself would have gotten tedious.

"We don't know whether '___' is made in the pineal. I muster a lot of circumstantial evidence supporting a reason to look long and hard at the pineal, but we do not yet know. There are data suggesting urinary '___' rises in psychotic patients when their psychosis is worse. However, we don't know whether '___' rises during dreams, meditation, near-death, death, birth or any other endogenous altered state. To the extent those states resemble those brought on by giving '___', it certainly makes one wonder if endogenous '___' might be involved, and if it were, it would explain a lot. But we don't know yet. Even if the pineal weren't involved, that would have little overall effect on my theories regarding a role for '___' in endogenous altered states, because we do know that the gene involved in '___' synthesis is present in many organs, particularly lung. If the pineal made '___', it would tie up a lot of loose ends regarding this enigmatic little organ. But people seem to live pretty normals lives without a pineal gland; for example, when it has had to be removed because of a tumor."

And a link to the article in question.
www.erowid.org...

Im tired of people constantly regurgitating that the pineal produces '___'. There is no evidence proving this, and Rick himself has stated it time and time again, yet it is ignored. People believe what they want to believe.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

This has never been proven, and Rick Strassman himself debunks this. And i quote:

"I did my best in the '___' book to differentiate between what is known, and what I was conjecturing about (based upon what is known), regarding certain aspects of '___' dynamics. However, it's amazing how ineffective my efforts seem to have been. So many people write me, or write elsewhere, about '___', and the pineal, assuming that the things I conjecture about are true. When I was writing the book, I thought I was clear enough, and repeating myself would have gotten tedious.

"We don't know whether '___' is made in the pineal. I muster a lot of circumstantial evidence supporting a reason to look long and hard at the pineal, but we do not yet know. There are data suggesting urinary '___' rises in psychotic patients when their psychosis is worse. However, we don't know whether '___' rises during dreams, meditation, near-death, death, birth or any other endogenous altered state. To the extent those states resemble those brought on by giving '___', it certainly makes one wonder if endogenous '___' might be involved, and if it were, it would explain a lot. But we don't know yet. Even if the pineal weren't involved, that would have little overall effect on my theories regarding a role for '___' in endogenous altered states, because we do know that the gene involved in '___' synthesis is present in many organs, particularly lung. If the pineal made '___', it would tie up a lot of loose ends regarding this enigmatic little organ. But people seem to live pretty normals lives without a pineal gland; for example, when it has had to be removed because of a tumor."

www.erowid.org...

Im tired of people constantly regurgitating that the pineal produces '___'. There is no evidence proving this, and Rick himself has stated it time and time again, yet it is ignored. People believe what they want to believe.

It doesn't matter if the pineal gland makes '___'. The point is the substance has been found there AND the pineal gland does produce serotonin/melatonin. Being that the substances are basically of the same makeup, it isn't hard to believe they serve and service a similar host.

When a person have their pineal gland removed due to tumors, do you care to provide a link describing how they sleep and produce the substances stated above?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to pwordst by nightbringr

Good point. I also noted in his interviews how carefully he words it. It is all a possibility but it hadn't been proven yet. The question is why isn't more research being done on it.?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

One of my favorite topics.

I love the scientific approach we can take towards studying the pineal gland.

I think that if we could peek into the Illuminati or the Masons book of secrets that we would find a ton of information on the Pineal Gland and it's "hidden powers".

It really gets my blood boiling to think that TPTB are trying to render this amazing organ useless. But it makes sense to take that away from us if they're trying to control us, or at the least keep us unable to see beyond this reality.

You can eat several things like sea kelp to keep your Pineal gland healthy. Also, you should probably stay away from sodas or anything else that'll fizz in your mouth if you want to keep your most special gland healthy!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Excellent point. There does seem to be an agenda to stifle the role of the gland. As per one of my previous posts my melatonin supplement I took last night produced some interesting dreams. Not lucid but very helpful boner the less.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by dannotz

Excellent point. There does seem to be an agenda to stifle the role of the gland. As per one of my previous posts my melatonin supplement I took last night produced some interesting dreams. Not lucid but very helpful boner the less.

You just wait. They are coming. Extremely vivid, involved, wondrous, and even colorful at times. I mean cartoon and technicolors.

edit on 25-8-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by underspace
reply to post by Shirak

Originally posted by Shirak

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Calcified pineal gland = less psychic/in tune.

Go McDonalds and Coca Cola!
edit on 24-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

Its the calcite crystals which have the transmitting properties soooo much disinformation on the net.

So did I misinterpret your response here?

It was suggested fluoridation caused a calcification and that was a negative. You responded it was disinformation.

If you are against water fluoridation, are you not also against the calcifying affects fluoride has on the PG? It seemed to read to me you were saying otherwise.

If I am off mark, please let me know how and why

Ok lets first set the reference frame.
What is the claim made by the fluoride companies and some dentists.
Applying Fluoride topically to the teeth replaces the calcium with the fluoride molecule. Essentially this has now been linked to brittle bones in later age and more. Do the research its out there and I m digressing.
You do not want to remove the calcite crystals from the pineal gland as they are piezoelectric in nature.
By exposing these calcite crystals to internal fluoride consumption over time the calcium is leached and they lose their piezoelectric properties.
It is my personal belief and if you watch the video I attached on page 2 of the this thread it is better explained that these calcite crystals are a telepathy mechanism the brain creates its own custom software to interface with practice and you can tune these to send and receive. On page 5 I provide personal examples of remote viewing etc. (Believe what you will)
The disinformation that is out there is that these calcite crystals are bad. They are not they are your physical mechanism for telepathy and biofield tuning and entrainment. The fluoride which was originally introduced to make Jewish POW's more compliant in larger doses leaches out the calcite and removes the ability of the masses to evolve telepathic abilities. Russia later began to dose its population with fluoride to make them more compliant more apathetic.
Calcite crystals = Telepathic potential.
Leaching or dissolving them removes this potential.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Shirak because: spelso

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by underspace

Thanks for the clarification

No problem.

Don't you think it's splitting hairs though? People in the thread were saying fluoride hardens the pineal gland. Same end result. Not exactly inaccurate.

Well, the information may actually have significant purpose, since the procedure for Decalcifying your pineal gland might be different from the procedure for DeFlourite-ating your pineal gland.

The two crystals have slightly different chemistry, and if one wants to dissolve these crystals through diet or whatever, it would be beneficial if one knew the exact chemistry of what they were up against.

Yes, it is KIND OF like splitting hairs, but it's splitting hairs for a purpose.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Here is some info on those wishing to cleanse the pineal gland. Whether you
believe in this or not it's just harmless info, but good to know info.

humansarefree.com...

Here are some basics for pineal detox:
1. Mercury - this is really bad for the pineal gland. Its poison. Dont let this get into your body. Mercury tooth fillings are pineal toxins. Have them removed. All medical vaccines are also mercury tainted. Thimersal (a vaccine preservative) is methyl mercury and is very difficult to get out of the brain once its in there. Avoid eating fish and bottom feeders such as shrimps and prawns. Tuna and dolphin meat is particularly bad for mercury - the bigger the fish the higher the concentration of mercury in its body tissue.

Eco light bulbs - if one is smashed mercury vapour is released into the room and inhaled. Avoid at all costs breaking one indoors.

Mercury can be removed from the body by the daily use of chlorella, wheatgrass and spirulina. Cilantro herb taken daily can help remove mercury from brain tissue.

2. Fluoride - in toothpastes and tap water. Its another heavy duty poison. Avoid it at all costs. It calcifies the pineal tissue and basically shuts the gland down.

3. Organic foods - some pesticides are pineal toxins. Organic healthy food with a high ratio of raw is supportive to pineal detox. Meat is not helpful either. Some people who channel seem to not be affected but for many the toxicity and density of meat will pose challenges and we want to make the work easy if we can.

4. Alcohol + smoking. Naturally these need to go along with the emotional attachments to using them (usually boils down to self worth issues or unresolved trauma).

5. Heart Healing - raises the overal vibration of the being and heals fear - a useful advantage for when we start seeing other dimensions.

6. Other toxins - if something is toxic do not put it in your body. If you cant say its name its most likely bad. Toxins include artificial sweeteners (aspartame K) , refined sugar, phylenanine (in squashes), E numbers beginning with 1, deodorants, cleaning chemicals, dental mouthwashes (saltwater is suffice) and air fresheners.

7. Raw chocolate. Raw cacao is a pineal gland stimulant / detoxifier in high doses because of the high antioxidant content.

Being disciplined with steps 1-6 for a year or so will certainly bring about pineal awakening. Step 6 is optional but very useful too.

I'd like to add that the new LIGHT BULB LAWS which come into effect by 2012 are probably
one of the most Evil laws yet. Telling people what kind of light to use? And these new bulbs
are so toxic they shouldn't be used period. They leak Mercury just heating up and expell
so much toxicity into the air, it's mind bending why the Gov'ts would even push this.

Note:Each CFL contains about five mg of mercury, enough to make 6,000 gallons of water toxic.

Mercury can cause brain and kidney damage in humans. For those who don't realize it, Mercury
and Thimerisol are the same thing.
edit on 25-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

Originally posted by nightbringr

www.erowid.org...

It doesn't matter if the pineal gland makes '___'. The point is the substance has been found there AND the pineal gland does produce serotonin/melatonin. Being that the substances are basically of the same makeup, it isn't hard to believe they serve and service a similar host.

When a person have their pineal gland removed due to tumors, do you care to provide a link describing how they sleep and produce the substances stated above?

I'm not sure what your point is. I was simply pointing out that there is no proof the pineal produces '___'.

I never mentioned it does not produce the others. Did I touch a nerve?
edit on 25-8-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join