It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calcite crystals in the Pineal Gland.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by underspace

then maybe THATS the reason!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I've read similar threads on other forums and they all seem to recommend iodine.

However, some say that iodine is dangerous in high levels.

So, what is the solution then?

How do I get my doctor to see beyond the thyroid medication he prescribes me and recommend something better? He really hasn't and I know people with the same health problem that know much more about it than I do.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

tibetan monks !

most likely , they clean out their pineals all the time with their mantras and meditation!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Maybe that's the reason to what?

San Francisco water is fluoridated.

What is your point again?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Buy a Berkey water filter, the filters last forever, and, they're the best on the market.
as for Iodine, Lugols solution 2 drops a day in 8 ounces of water only, any less and
you may end up burning your throat so dilute it well. i wouldn't surpass 4drops daily
as this stuff is strong but it's extremely effective.

Originally posted by kingpinn01
The sea kelp and cherries sound good for reversing calcification. I will definitely try them out.

However, how do we prevent these massive levels of fluoride from entering our bodies in the first place? Is there a brand of water or water filter we could be using to prevent the re-introduction of fluoride in unhealthy levels?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
wow how much good info has this generated. thanks to all the great ideas and contributions.

Ok in line with some of the talk about Melatonin i purchased a bottle of concentrated montmorency cherries which by all accounts seems to be a very high source of natural Melatonin, I'll have some about an hour before i go to bed and let you guys know what my dreams were like. I usually have a lucid dream once every 2 months on a bad trot and once every 3 weeks on a good one, give or take. Need less to say my dreams are very vivid so it will be interesting to see what if any effects this stuff will have on my dream state.

Ok in regards to the calcification i think there might be some confusion. There is a difference with natural crystal formation in the pineal gland and being poisoned with fluoride. Fluoride hardening the pineal is bad but small doses of calcite i believe are natural and beneficial. Think of the fluoride as weeds taking over your manicured lawn. both a form of grass one is bad the other is good. like the good and bad bacteria in your digestive track.

I think we should focus on ridding the Fluoride but not throw the baby out with the bath water. Remember we still dont know a whole heap of how this amazing organ functions.

keep those good ideas coming.

The magnet on the pineal gland is an awesome idea. i have seen countless videos on the "god helmet" where directed magnetic fields have been used to generate dmt like trips. all documented. the researcher uses a special helmet with electro megnets that he can target to certain parts of the brain to activate those parts.

also gotta love morgan freeman commentary

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingpinn01
The sea kelp and cherries sound good for reversing calcification. I will definitely try them out.

However, how do we prevent these massive levels of fluoride from entering our bodies in the first place? Is there a brand of water or water filter we could be using to prevent the re-introduction of fluoride in unhealthy levels?

One simple answer is to put cucumber slices in the water you drink. The larger mass of the cucumber slices will wick the minerals and impurities from the water while exchanging the good aspects of the cucumber. If you leave the cucumber in for two or three days, it starts to look white from the impurities in the water. This also makes the water taste really nice. The fresher and more alive the cucumber the better.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
this is a great thread , as Im really interested in the studies of the pineal gland , especially those of Dr Rick Strassmann , which deserved further in depth discussion , unfortunately not allowed to on here. I find that very strange that we are allowed to discuss , UFO's and government conspiracy but we arent allowed to discuss the very nature of plants and chemicals and how they effect the human body !

I'd love to hear more from other members about the pineal gland and its higher functions , however due to T's and C's we cant !

I believe that , the chakras , higher brain function , and the soul are all linked with the pineal gland !

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hi all. Very interesting thread.

However, Fluoride may not be the only problem. I'm sure I read somewhere ( sorry for the vagueness) that Aspartame also affects the pineal and maybe also Acesulfame K. I do know that these substances are neorotoxic and have no known metabolic pathway out of the body. That's why I'm thinking that they store in the pineal - not sure yet. I'm doing a course on nutritional therapy and maybe my lecturer talked about it last year, I need to check my notes.

I'm off to a festival for the weekend now so I'll check when I get back. I'm sure someone will come on in the meantime and either corroborate or correct me. Either way is good.
edit on 25-8-2011 by barmyfluid because: Bad grammar

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingMe

you can't train your intuition, it is or is not, you can trust to it, or not.

The pineal gland is the metaphysical bridge between your spirit etheric body and your "Normal" consciousness, if it was a part in a computer it would be a low level well connected Bios routine interacting with the motherboard (your body) and the programming (your spirit).
I believe from personal understanding that this gland has much to offer in terms of "Flexing Reality", I have reached a point during meditation where the inner realm becomes a density all of its own nature, it has a thickness that you can feel your consciousness move through, here is also a "point and click" version of your entire physical body and all your major organs and the chakras.

I had an illness for many years that had put me in hospital and had very nearly killed me, it had caused peritonitis the last time and was very nearly fatal.
I knew that this was stress related and that i needed to heal myself because all doctors could do was treat the chronic aspect of it and they could not treat the root cause, i had chronic pancreatitis which became acute from time to time causing peritonitis when it did.
This was extremely painful and life threatening at times.

It got to a point where i decided i would try and heal it myself, i had been meditating for quite some time and i knew that meditation can consciously affect the body in many ways, i choose to try a deep tantric meditation (tantric just means to be comfortable, lie down instead of sitting in the lotus position, much better for deep dives)
As i closed my eyes i was in quite an emotional state i knew i had to fix this for myself and if i couldn't no one could, i just kept repeating anything is possible anything is possible, i could really feel it and i know i shed a tear as the power of this belief was enormous, i closed my eyes as i led down on the bed with only the thought/feeling of wanting to get to the place my illness was coming from.

i have no idea how long i was "Diving" for, i came to a point where my consciousness reached a different sort of density it had a different kind of thickness to it, the next "Recognisible" image was of a funnel, i was looking at it side on i could something running down the side, i could see the bottom of the funnel was twisted and crimped shut, i wanted to see it from above and i could see the wide top end and red/green fluid pouring into the funnel and it then pouring over the sides, i knew this is what was causing the problem, i imagined a hand just going in and grabbing the bottom of the funnel and untwisting the blockage in one easy movement, then i saw it happen the hand appeared took hold of the bottom, it untwisted it and i could see the fluid begin to flow out through the bottom.
Something told me that this was my sacral chakra, and that i had damaged it with a negative mind-state, the next image i see is something sausage like coming out of the darkness and i'm looking at the end of it i can see scarring on it, not sure about what this is, I am told that this is my pancreas and that it will now get better.

I attest that this happened, your "Frame" of mind and your "Belief" are keys to your inner spirit, your pineal gland is a big part of your psycho/imaginative-reality processing that couples your mind with the finer spiritual capability that exists in everyone of us.
It is easier to reach deep inside of yourself if you can use emotion as the initiator, when we are emotional it is because we feel something from the very pit of our stomachs from the core of our being, it is something you can only do for yourself, so if you have an illness that cannot be treated, an illness you feel you have made yourself with a mind-state that has negatively impacted your well being, believe you can go to the root of it and heal yourself, Anything TRULY is possible, Anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Wow thats a pretty full on event in your life. I can only imagine how it must have steeled your belief in yourself and your ability. Well done to you for not only have the imagination to to heal yourself but also the faith. The mind is all there is and the sooner we learn to control it to happier we will all be.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

so, do crystals in the kidneys increase psychic powers?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Im planning on visiting my friends mother who practices Reiki , I want to see if I need my chakras aligned
would be very interesting to see how my energies are.
Im very creative and artistic and left brained / female orinetated , random , creative . I wonder if there is an imbalance in my chakras because of this , maybe need my logic side adjusted.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

so, do crystals in the kidneys increase psychic powers?

Only if your higher mental functions are done by you're kidneys then yes lol
edit on 25-8-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

Im planning on visiting my friends mother who practices Reiki , I want to see if I need my chakras aligned
would be very interesting to see how my energies are.
Im very creative and artistic and left brained / female orinetated , random , creative . I wonder if there is an imbalance in my chakras because of this , maybe need my logic side adjusted.

yeah well balance is the key, Logic is a tool that should be used but not abused.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Awesome OP!

I have also read about calcification of the pineal gland, there are articles available in medical journals.

I didn't read the whole thread before replying, sorry.. I was too impatient

You were talking about the eastern spiritual teachings and techniques and their description of the colors of chakras.

Here's a thought - from bottom to top the color of the chakra follows the visible spectrum of electromagnetic waves (for humans) - bottom one being red and top being violet. From red to violet what's happening is the wave length is getting smaller and smaller, i.e. frequency is getting higher and higher. This, I like to think sometimes, can be tied to the whole idea of humanity going to a "higher frequency of consciousness", which is common among newagers and many circles of metaphysical thought.

Will read on. Cool thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by falseveils

Awesome OP!

I have also read about calcification of the pineal gland, there are articles available in medical journals.

I didn't read the whole thread before replying, sorry.. I was too impatient

You were talking about the eastern spiritual teachings and techniques and their description of the colors of chakras.

Here's a thought - from bottom to top the color of the chakra follows the visible spectrum of electromagnetic waves (for humans) - bottom one being red and top being violet. From red to violet what's happening is the wave length is getting smaller and smaller, i.e. frequency is getting higher and higher. This, I like to think sometimes, can be tied to the whole idea of humanity going to a "higher frequency of consciousness", which is common among newagers and many circles of metaphysical thought.

Will read on. Cool thread.

Thanks, i too think there could be significance with the colours and chakras. Apparently the Calcite can change colours depending on the concentration of impurities in it. guess what some of the colours are

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Navyblue

You'll find a lot of useful information about hand mudras on the internet.

Surprised, a Reiki master once told me: "Whatever you do, continue to do it.". What I didn't tell her was that I was assiduously practicing the pure yang mudra. This mudra purifies and regenerates your Entire central nervous system.

edit on 25-8-2011 by D1ss1dent because: typo

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
'___' and serotonin/melatonin share a very similar chemical makeup. That is the connection between AP, OBE, etc and the pineal gland IMO.

I agree with the person saying that it is not enough to have a functioning pineal gland. That would be the equivalent of having a brand new car with an empty gas tank. I do believe that meditating, creative thinking, and other mental exercises are the keys to beginning to understand how to use the pineal gland. To some people this comes naturally. I never tried to do any of this but I do know that I have an odd way of thinking and processing information. I can also multitask mentally, almost as if I can separate different things and deal with them at once.

I still stand by the idea that some should be careful with melatonin supplements. It wasn't exactly harmful or negative but my experiences were freaky.

edit on 25-8-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join