It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calcite crystals in the Pineal Gland.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Fluoride is impossible to stay away from. Unless you are well paid!

Does sea kelp help 100%? or not

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i have been interested in the pineal gland for a few years now and am just wondering if there is any way to learn how to unlock / control it like in depth teaching might have worded what im trying to ask wrong but think i got it right lol i am looking for sites books movies tv shows ect any info would be much appriciated thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
www.ihealthdirectory.com...

It has been found that people who have Alzheimer have an abnormal calcium metabolism in their brains. There are certain glands such as pineal gland may become calcified due to high levels of calcium deposits, resulting in the loss of melatonin and subsequent sleep problems. On the other hand, excessive amount of calcium can also cause kidney stones. Vitamin K helps to regulate and restrict the amount of calcium developed in these organs and keep them healthy.

Most of the internet forum discussion resulted from Pete Peterson's Project Camelot Interview, discussing effects of ratfish or skatefish liver oil in improving pineal esoteric function and reducing damage from floride. I have not tried these substances and make no claims, just relaying the info that went around.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
@ the people asking why their healthy pineal glands don't seem to do much and are confuised about 'activiating' your pineal and seeing the 'fabric of reality bend in front of them' need to understand that effective meditation and/or other means are required to provide the release you are seeking.
edit on 24-8-2011 by posthuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Originally posted by Shirak

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Calcified pineal gland = less psychic/in tune.

Go McDonalds and Coca Cola!
edit on 24-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

Its the calcite crystals which have the transmitting properties soooo much disinformation on the net.

So did I misinterpret your response here?

It was suggested fluoridation caused a calcification and that was a negative. You responded it was disinformation.

If you are against water fluoridation, are you not also against the calcifying affects fluoride has on the PG? It seemed to read to me you were saying otherwise.

If I am off mark, please let me know how and why

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Fluoride is impossible to stay away from. Unless you are well paid!

Does sea kelp help 100%? or not

Well first off have you checked to see if your county does water fluoridation?

Yeah rather impossible if you live in our society. Filtering your homes drinking sources AND the showers will be a big step! Toothpaste too, a small amount is always consumed.

I am not sure on the effectiveness of sea kelp...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

Sea weed and kelp raw. High amounts of iodine, they say this why the Japanese live so long and have few health issues because their diet is high in iodine.

There was a thread long ago about a concoction that would De-calcify the pineal gland. 500 dollars of Monopoly money to the one who finds it!
edit on (8/24/11) by gnosis111 because: (no reason given)

You can get 100% of your daily value from Universal Animal Pack, it's a bodybuilding multivitamin and legal mind you.
edit on (8/24/11) by gnosis111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have a thread on here you may find of interest, Tryptamines and God. It won't show up on the site search function or in a google search but it's a great thread and worth a read, would like to link this one to that one.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
Would smoking '___' help clean out the gland?

I am certain there have not been any studies on that. Make sure the scientists are not smoking it, they won't even be able to hold the flask.

Originally posted by gnosis111

You can get 100% of your daily value from Universal Animal Pack, it's a bodybuilding multivitamin and legal mind you.

That supplement has 100% your iodine intake?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Great thread...I thought I knew everything about this, but so it seems I have not.

I plan on picking up some kelp extract on friday....Thanks for the posts people..I absolutely appreciate it.

-NB

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

That's an old one, I remember it

Thought it got banned?...

Good read for sure. Too bad there isn't yet a forum for the discussion.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hand mudras can regenerate glands within the brain and much more. Unfortunately (or fortunately), nowadays, mudras are seen as a pure fiction and even, by many, as a sign of severe mental retardation.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Thanks for the post. I found this interesting regarding the water chemical/Pineal gland connection. I have had a reaction to the town water for years, even after boiling it I get aggressive stomach cramping and feel very ill. Here in Australia the water is heavily fluoridated with a whole lot of other chemicals thrown in for good measure. After a few years I decided to call the water company to complain about what the drinking water does to me and why i should have to pay for water that I clearly cannot drink.

A man came around and i went through all this with him and he had no answers but assured me he would send around someone with more experience regarding my questions. Months later they sent a CEO with whom I also discussed my disappointment with the the quality of water and the fact that it was not safe for me to drink. She told me to get a rainwater tank and filter, which I already have due to my inability to drink their water. I asked why I should be charged for an inferior and unsafe product that makes me ill and she told me, "That according to the government guidelines, the amount of chemicals in the water would only effect 1 in so many thousand people and that was within acceptable tolerances. Unfortunately I was just one of those people. Great!

Then I asked her to taste my tape water and I went and filled a glass for her. I told her that even as the water comes out of the tap you can smell the chemicals. She absolutely refused to drink her own product and said she only drinks bottled water. I insisted she drink the glass of water that she was telling me was safe to drink. She refused and made a hasty retreat. So there you have it! By their company's own admission of omission the drinking water is far from safe. And don't think that just because you don't drink it means you won't be effected from bathing in it as skin absorbs a good portion of that chemical laced water as well.

This post could be the evidence of why they are using toxic poison in the drinking water in the first place. I thought it was simply because they could not carefully and safely dispose of fluoride without the cost exceeding the production of glass and cement it came from in the first place. The cheapest and most effective way to dispose of it was to dump it in the water supply and create a massive public advertising campaign convincing people it was good for them. Perhaps a byproduct of that was that the long term results just happen to support population control. Its certainly a win win for big corps.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
what are Hand Mudras?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Dose anyone remember the thread on here about the alignment in 2012 of the Earth, Sun and the center of the Milkyway which would cuase a reversal in the electromagnetic field around the Earth? And this would affect the Pineal gland, activating Telepathic abilities in the Human race. Is there any connection here?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

maybe thats why there are so many hippies here in San Fran! Our water is soo good we all have crystals growing in our 3rd eyes!
Seriously, San Fran has great water, imported daily from Hetch Hetchy... could be a correlation

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

sfwater.org...

We have supplied fluoridated water to San Francisco residents and the majority of its wholesale customers since the early 1950s

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join