It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tea Party claims that they're not racist

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Wait... tea party members slinging poo at the Great BO?!

How insane! He's doing wonderful things for this country! His own party loves him! Clearly if you're a member of the TeaParty and you dislike Obama, you're racist! In fact, if you're a member of ANY party and you dislike BO, you're racist!

If you're white, you hate the black half. Racist!
If you're black, you hate the white half. Racist!

Or your I.Q is above 65 and you just realize this guy is an idiotic puppet without the guts to stand up to even his OWN party, and maybe you couldn't care any less about what color his skin is.

Nope. No way. Masked racism!

I'm white, and hated GWB just as much, because he, also, was a moron.
Guess I'm self-hating.

Enough with the race crap. Grow up. The guy is an idiot, and so is anyone who still believes in him.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KennibleLecter

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by Common Good

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by The Sword

There are racist people in any group of any nationality. What is the point of this thread?

To spread hate.

What else?

Indeed it is....

The single most potent weapon the Left has is racism.

And it just pisses them off to no end that I am with the fiscally rational thinkers instead of being on welfare.

No what pisses off lefties like myself is that your guys ideas, as executed by 2/3 of the last 30 years in the white house have been tried and have failed thus far. That you guys speak of conservation, but engage in the exact same manifestation of government, same posts, structure and budgets to match. That you guys ALWAYS side with the big guy, from tort reform to "tax the 51% of those who "don't pay taxes", do letting big oil and banks make their own policies which end up costing the public anyways... I can go on and on and on.

You guys will be rewarded with Rick Perry, who will pull a BUSH, who will create the same sort of mess due to the inherent pro corporate nature of conservatism in America. You can cry about being against the banks in one
sentence and the demand Lassez Faire policies written by bankers, with the next.Tip from a liberal... Sticking a straw in your butt and putting the other end to your mouth doesn't constitute lifetime supply of chocolate milkshakes.

And remember

Corporations are people, my friend

edit on 25-8-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

You keep saying "you guys" as if the TEA Party has been in existence for decades.

I've personally have been a registered independent since 1980 when I cast my first presidential vote for John Anderson.

I'm a fiscal conservative and quite liberal on social issues. I'm a Minarchist, a Jeffersonian, and a firm believer in the constitution.

Now when you assume, you make an ass out of you and yourself.

You have been pumped full of MSM vitriol... or as my son 'em "Bo-Mos."

The TEA party is the same group of people that have voted for lord knows how many years.
You seem to think people and new ideas have materialized out of thin air. I damn well know
who comprises the TEA party, the same people who have been voting in elections for decades
in many cases like yours. TEA party is a name sir, AFTER it was hickjacked away from RON PAUL,
it was used as a marketing vehicle by FOX on behalf of the GOP. Have you noticed that ALL
the TEA PARTY candidates are also GOP members? I think you are fooling yourself, I watched GLENN BECK
take the reigns of the national dialogue and the TEA PARTY with great skill. I am an AVID student of modern
politics to the point of obsession, the TEA party is a text book rebranding effort

en.wikipedia.org...

Rebranding is the creation of a new name, term, symbol, design, or a combination of them for an established brand with the intention of developing a differentiated (new) position in the mind of stakeholders and competitors

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
reply to post by pavil

It dumb founds me the FOX NEWS, the same entity that was the marketing division for the same policies that lead us here, is also KEY in manufacturing the TEA parties message and success.

So it dumb founds me that any rationale person, in search of reform, would be unable to see this connection.
It is so clear and simple to do that it hurts my face, that so many well intentioned people are so easily
manipulated. This is just one of many things that stink about the "movement". It the simplest manipulation
I have ever seen in my life, America is still the country the is lead by the nose with fear, like 9/11 and Iraq
and the Patriot act and all of it.

You my friend, are a left-wing shill.

Go talk to someone who'll buy it.

I have been trying to meet intelligent people all night,

maybe you can point one out so I can close a sale?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Racist? Nonsense, most just don't like Obama's politics (and that's an understatement).

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

You talk as if the Tea Party is some monolithic party.....it's more of an idea than a party. As it develops it will place more and more quality candidates into office. This first batch we had some really good candidates and some pretty poor ones. Think about it, Harry Reid, the Senate Majority leader, almost lost to a very flawed Tea Party candidate. If we would have had someone like Rand Paul or Paul Ryan running against Reid, he would have lost in a rout. I think it's something when the political machines of both parties are "worried" about the growth of the Tea Party.

Personally, I would love it if the Democrats spawned their own version of the Tea Party or some decided not to follow lock step with their party on all matters.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by muggerDavid Duke.

The Kingfish. Edwin Edwards. Most recently, Blanco.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
All political parties have racist members.

Step outside of the paradigm, OP...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by Janky Red

You talk as if the Tea Party is some monolithic party.....it's more of an idea than a party.

Yeah I kept saying the same thing but then some teabagger comes along and says this

Originally posted by mugger

Keep trying to portray a new party as the problem and racists.
Robert Byrd ring a bell?

So before you guys go around correcting people on what the TEA party is, how about you all get together and actually agree. Why should anyone listen to what you say about them as oppose to what this other person says?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by CaDreamer

Shouldn't I just denounce people (who are idiots) in general? Why isolate it to members of the Tea Party?

Why not? There are more than enough of you that only ever find anything to complain about with regard to the left all while kissing the backside of the right all day long. So why is it that only idiots you denounce happen to be from one political party?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner

All Democrats hate America.

See what I did there? I can paint an entire group of people with the brush you just used.

Take your political trolling elsewhere.

The problem there is that what you just posted is already posted all over ATS. I read at least one "All Democrats ...." post an hour around here. Sometimes they use liberal, progressive, or libtard but is the same thing. Why do you all act like you are all so perfectly lily white here? You pretend there is not one racist who is also a TEA party member and then when you see a lefty take a page out of your book, you are suddenly all so offended you just cannot stand it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Originally posted by Nite_wing
Let's not forget Maxine Waters who said "The Tea Party can go straight to hell." Nothing racist there I suppose.

It depends, is it racist because she's black and told them to go to hell, or....

yeah, really what's racist about that?

The Democrats can go to hell

is that racist?

Because the teabaggers are finally admitting that they are a group of angry WHITE people and white people only. There is no other reason to call that racism.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
So why is it that only idiots you denounce happen to be from one political party?

Because you make it so easy.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Racist? No.

Stupid? Absolutely.

Political parties have no business in a truly free country.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
But some members/worshipers use racial slurs as evidenced by words like "ObaMoa", etc.

So, how can this be then?

I realize that there are a bulk of anti-Tea Party threads on ATS at the moment.

In each thread, the Tea Party faithful come in to defend their "cause" while flinging # at Barack Obama.

But, they forgot one critical thing: leave the hateful language at the door.

This isn't "Tea Party Central". This is Above Top Secret. Why has it turned into the headquarters for the CIA's latest political psyops?

Jeez - next the TeaParty will be trying to tell us they are not Homophobic, or that women should make their own decisions about their own bodies....or....

Nah, it will never happen...

Right?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Kitilani
So why is it that only idiots you denounce happen to be from one political party?

Because you make it so easy.

LOL!!

Great response!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

What does that have to do with a return to personal responsibility and smaller government?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by mnmcandiez

So what?

I could post some of the interesting signs that teabaggers have made but I'm sure that you've already seen them on some other site.
edit on 24-8-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

Name calling = teabaggers
See above quote.
The name calling is all over.
People too lazy to make actual arguments tend to go with name calling.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

You are a joke-you make a thread moaning about the Tea Party using hateful language, yet in that very same thread you refer to Tea Partiers using a derogatory term for a homosexual sex-act.....

Homosexual?

Really?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Ok everyone, the name calling tit for tat needs to stop as its not making this thread look good at all,

Please up the bar as i know you all can, keep to the topic at hand and respond in the manner in which puts your point across well,

posts with any other content will be removed,

Thanks
Asala

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join