It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry's 'Tweets'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I guess not - in fact I am 30 ...that´s not that old! xD

Madonna was just an example because she started all this imo.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
She said she sold her soul to the devil. Almost all musicians and celebrities have just youtube 'they sold their soul for rock and roll' So just like all the other new agers like David Wilcock who admits to channeling an entity named Ra (Egyptian sun god / Satan) she is promoting the Alien deception. The aliens are demons.

The Bible gives clues in the passage numbers of when these things will come to pass. Satan is thrown down to earth in Revelation 12:9.

(Revelation 12:9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

2012.9 converted to a date evaluates to Dec. 21 2012 or 12/21/12. An occultist assigns the number ’333′ to “death, resurrection, and ascension”, and consider it to be most powerful. Another way to to calculate it is 12.9 (1+2=3)+(9)=12 or 12.12 listing only the first two numbers while starting over again but shifting over one number after each iteration you get 12 21 12. Also notice that it is II Samuel 21:20 that states that the resulting offspring of fallen angels and humans had six fingers and toes. David Wilcock, the 2012 cult leader, claims that aliens with six fingers will land on Dec 21 2012 to save us. Also interestingly enough II Samuel 21 is the 10th book in the bible and the second book of Samuel so once again we get 12 (2 + 10) and 21.

Aside from having astral spirit bodies Satan and his demons have flesh bodies as well. They are the physical beings that most refer to as ‘Aliens.’ We also see from Enoch and hints in the Bible that fallen angels went into the daughters of Eve, and the result was six fingered hybrids. So obviously they would have to have flesh bodies to be able to reproduce with humans.

(Genesis 6:2) That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
(Genesis 6:3) And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think she just likes the mystery about aliens like us

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join