It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry's 'Tweets'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by Required01

Not her words, a song by Tool.

Uhhh

Well see there is a slight difference between a person who make teenie bopper music, and the POTUS.

OK, so has nothing to do with KP's defence as you stated, or is TOOL a person relation to KP and talking on her behaf?

teenie bopper music? Call it what you want, music is a personal prefference. I would call hardrock/metal the worst music ever invented and fills people with anger, yet people here say the same thing about Hardstyle/Hardcore music and i love it!

If YOU find KP teenie bopper music that's your call, i can generally listen to almost any type of music, and enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
just gos to show that she has intrests similar to those of us here on ATS. just because she is famous dosent mean she isnt interested in these sorts of things

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

post by Required01
So to you nobody that is not a president does not matter? .

Where did I say that , there are many people who's opinions matter , Katy Perry's tweets count for nothing just like the lyrics of her songs .

post by Required01
Must be hard having a US president to 'look up' to, that ruins his country and the world he is doing now.

I'm British so no I don't "look up to " Obama , in fact I don't look up to any politician , most of them are self serving liars .

post by Required01
Did you know Operah Winfrey is/was the most powerfull woman on earth for a long time? Yet she is 'just' a tv celeb. go figure

Most powerful woman on earth ?,yeah go figure .

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

No one becomes a celebrity, unless your part of the Jewish, Reptilian clan.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by Required01
So to you nobody that is not a president does not matter? .

Where did I say that , there are many people who's opinions matter , Katy Perry's tweets count for nothing just like the lyrics of her songs .

post by Required01
Must be hard having a US president to 'look up' to, that ruins his country and the world he is doing now.

I'm British so no I don't "look up to " Obama , in fact I don't look up to any politician , most of them are self serving liars .

post by Required01
Did you know Operah Winfrey is/was the most powerfull woman on earth for a long time? Yet she is 'just' a tv celeb. go figure

Most powerful woman on earth ?,yeah go figure .

You stated: IF Obama posted it it would matter, in other words, anyone posting this doesn't. Plain and simple.

What is you point with the last statement?

Operah Wiki

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Required01

OK, so has nothing to do with KP's defence as you stated, or is TOOL a person relation to KP and talking on her behaf?

Well to go super off topic, since this was about ufo/aliens right since its in this forum....

However here we are; Now the lyrics said sold my soul to make a record. fwd-derp> KP stated in an interview she sold her soul

Although nonchalantly.
What me to go on?

teenie bopper music?

Yes check the radio playlist, she was in a large part being promoted towards teenagers, but not the only one but yes that is the target audience don't be naive.

If YOU find KP teenie bopper music that's your call, i can generally listen to almost any type of music, and enjoy it.

Look that apparently offended you, as to why I'm guessing you are a fan, thats cool, never said her music was garbage.

Enjoy the rest of your thread about aliens.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Sorry i can not find any logic in that.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Well to go super off topic, since this was about ufo/aliens right since its in this forum....

However here we are; Now the lyrics said sold my soul to make a record. fwd-derp> KP stated in an interview she sold her soul

Although nonchalantly.
What me to go on?

teenie bopper music?

Yes check the radio playlist, she was in a large part being promoted towards teenagers, but not the only one but yes that is the target audience don't be naive.

Look that apparently offended you, as to why I'm guessing you are a fan, thats cool, never said her music was garbage.

Enjoy the rest of your thread about aliens.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

Lyrics from a band doesn't mean anything to me, a KP interview would. I cannot watch the video, ti's being blocked by the proxy here.

I am offended? LOL because i said that it was your call, i am offended? Sure dude whatever.

Lets drop this non-sense replies and stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

post by Required01
You stated: IF Obama posted it it would matter

Are you being deliberately obtuse , obviously if Obama tweeted something about the existence of Aliens it would count for more than a pop singer

post by Required01

No point whatsoever , what was your point ?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by Required01
You stated: IF Obama posted it it would matter

Are you being deliberately obtuse , obviously if Obama tweeted something about the existence of Aliens it would count for more than a pop singer

post by Required01

No point whatsoever , what was your point ?

Yes because Obama is more credible then any other person (sarcasm intended). Come on be serious WHY would it be more important if Obama tweeted on his PERSONAL account that "What is the first thing you would do , when you find out your whife is an Alien? ;D" then any other person?

Does obama not have a personal experience or interest is certain subjects just like Katy or any other celeb? Does everything he says need to be viewed as an official statement as the president and not just a a person called Obama?

My point was that a 'TV Celeb' can have a MAJOR influence on people and be very powerfull, she was good for 1 million votes to Obama!

So my point was to your comment that she was just a music artist, i replied Operah was 'just' a TV celeb yet very powerful.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The video where she said she sold her soul to the devil was already posted and the maniac illuminati b**** comment was addet out of my oppinion ...there is so source for that xD

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnoyingOrangeX
The video where she said she sold her soul to the devil was already posted and the maniac illuminati b**** comment was addet out of my oppinion ...there is so source for that xD

Could you be more specific? Where was this posted, and what comment was addet out? and there is so source for that? Did you mean no source for that?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Sorry i can not find any logic in that.

If you knew how to understand logic, then you could, it's a pity you can't.

LOL, sure logic is ACCEPTING every celeb is either jew or reptilian! LOL, makes sense doesn't it!

And you come here to tell me I don't understand LOGIC? Logic is something that is LOGICAL and makes SENCE! Saying every celeb is a jew or a reptilian or part of a cult is not LOGICAL at all.

Please ATTACK the topic and NOT the poster, I did not offend you in anyway by saying i could not find any logic in your reply, yet you feel the need to personaly attack me.

Don't make it personal.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
yea sorry, I meant no source ...should really check spelling sometimes xD

Lysergic posted the video already ...transscript from the video

KP: "And that was how I got introduced to the music industrie. I swear I wanted to be like the Amy Grand of music but it didn´t work out... and so I sold my soul to the devil"

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

yea sorry, I meant no source ...should really check spelling sometimes xD

Lysergic posted the video already ...transscript from the video

KP: "And that was how I got introduced to the music industrie. I swear I wanted to be like the Amy Grand of music but it didn´t work out... and so I sold my soul to the devil"

Aaah ok hehe,

Like i said i can't view that video right now because it's blocked by proxy (all videos are).

Going to watch it anyhow when i get back tho! But is it something said metaphoricly or litterally?
Metaphors are used daily tho.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Going to watch it anyhow when i get back tho! But is it something said metaphoricly or litterally?

Honestly I don´t care enough to even think about this in more detail so I take it litteraly and it was enough to shape my opinion of her which wasn´t that good anyhow xD

imo this whole new bitch-pop-culture (lady gaga, katy perry and all these whores) are "teaching" or better selling an attitude which I can´t support in any way.

I didn´t like madonna and I certainly don´t like all those following in her footprints

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
I just think she likes these mystery things, like we do!

She is a normal person, you know

And btw, I only think its good to have such a lady in the entertainment world!

Well if she is 'only' interested in this and nothing more, she has a lot of knowlegde about it listening to E.T.
She talks about wavelenghts, vibrations, etc. A normal person without doing any research and just watches movies have no idea about the 'theories' spreading with different 'vibrations' 'wavelenghts' and such.

Even concidering she 'writes' her own songs! I agree she is an amayzing artist, and makes great music.

You can be "only" interested and still write songs with conspiratorial things.

Dave Mustaine went on record to say he doesn't believe aliens exist but he wrote one of Megadeth's biggest hits (Hangar 18) because a band member was interested in UFOs.

I don't think there's anything else to it, remember, Robbie Williams was a regular member in the UFOs & Aliens section but to my knowledge none of his solo songs or those with Take That involved that subject matter.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by ypperst
I just think she likes these mystery things, like we do!

She is a normal person, you know

And btw, I only think its good to have such a lady in the entertainment world!

Well if she is 'only' interested in this and nothing more, she has a lot of knowlegde about it listening to E.T.
She talks about wavelenghts, vibrations, etc. A normal person without doing any research and just watches movies have no idea about the 'theories' spreading with different 'vibrations' 'wavelenghts' and such.

Even concidering she 'writes' her own songs! I agree she is an amayzing artist, and makes great music.

You can be "only" interested and still write songs with conspiratorial things.

Dave Mustaine went on record to say he doesn't believe aliens exist but he wrote one of Megadeth's biggest hits (Hangar 18) because a band member was interested in UFOs.

I don't think there's anything else to it, remember, Robbie Williams was a regular member in the UFOs & Aliens section but to my knowledge none of his solo songs or those with Take That involved that subject matter.

True but Dave Mustaine wouldn't post comments on his tweet account asking "what you would do when your wife is an alien" would he? Since he doesn't believe in them. Clearly Katy feels different, why post comments like this.

Again this is just all speculation because we don't know and i sure as hell ain't gonna ask her. I just tought it was something worth posting, since the Alien subject seems to be a very active topic now in movies, music, and even the news. So it's either all coincidence, or there is something more to it. Like i said it's all speculation, we have no clue what people do in the pravicy of there homes.

Watch 'Friends' or research E.T.'s, i just notice and listen to her video and see a lot of stuff 'average' people have no clue about. So that is why i assumed she was into this, either by researching the topic or knowing something.
She didn't portray aliens as 'small grey's', she had a tall white one, and one with goatlegs.

Just saying tho.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Honestly I don´t care enough to even think about this in more detail so I take it litteraly and it was enough to shape my opinion of her which wasn´t that good anyhow xD

imo this whole new bitch-pop-culture (lady gaga, katy perry and all these whores) are "teaching" or better selling an attitude which I can´t support in any way.

I didn´t like madonna and I certainly don´t like all those following in her footprints

OK well i don't really think Lady GaGa and Katy Perry can be compared, there basicly the opposite of eachother, hardly anyone is the same as GaGa tbh. Yet you are probably of an older generation then me, since you don't like it and you didn't even like madonna who is around from quite some time.

But that ofcourse is your personal opinion and is nothing wrong with that! I just have another one

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join