It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry's 'Tweets'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I just here on the news that katy perry was tweeting about 2012 and finding out that her/your husband is an Alien??

this is the tweet about here saying the husband/alien tweet.

katyperry Katy Perry
Wouldn't be surprised! RT @CandiiAriellz: @katyperry what is the first thing you would do if you found out your husband was an alien? ;D

Link to Husband/Alien tweet

This tweet is about a movie called 2012: time for change.

katyperry Katy Perry
Watched a really amazing film the other day check it out "2012: Time For Change" It gives great ideas on how to make Mother nature happier!
13 hours ago

Link to 2012 change tweet

Is this just a young woman expressing a bit to much about her 'idea's' in a drunken mood? Or is there more to it?
Does she know things she isn't or can't tell us? First her 'hit' E.T. (witch is a great song) and now these type of tweets.

Anyway, share your thoughts on it if you want.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I just think she likes these mystery things, like we do!

She is a normal person, you know

And btw, I only think its good to have such a lady in the entertainment world!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
I just think she likes these mystery things, like we do!

She is a normal person, you know

And btw, I only think its good to have such a lady in the entertainment world!

Well if she is 'only' interested in this and nothing more, she has a lot of knowlegde about it listening to E.T.
She talks about wavelenghts, vibrations, etc. A normal person without doing any research and just watches movies have no idea about the 'theories' spreading with different 'vibrations' 'wavelenghts' and such.

Even concidering she 'writes' her own songs! I agree she is an amayzing artist, and makes great music.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

I know, I started to say she was MK ULTRA but no.......everything does not revolve around that

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

edit on 24-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
imo she is a maniac illuminati b**** who sold her soul to the devil (she said that herself) and though I couldn´t care less what she tweets.

But to be honest ...I despise nearly everything that has something to do with todays entertainment/music so my opinion on that is probably worthless anyway xD

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

I know, I started to say she was MK ULTRA but no.......everything does not revolve around that

I'm not trying to say she is some type of agent or part of a conspiracy, but she knows offely much about 'aliens' that i can just get from here 3 minute hit. Maybe she even is a ATS member or of another alien/ufo blog/forum/site.

I think it's cool a big celeb talking about this 'openly' and even making a hit, but i think it shows just how many people are not ready to the idea of aliens actually existing. They say they believe it, but when Katy Perry says 'It's probably late and because of hot cheetos' she obviously got very strange replies back and people asking if she felt OK.

So by not further engaging and thinking about her reputation as an artist, she dismissed it as a joke/late night comment and moved on to a movie of total different subject. Smart move, because people are judgemental, and she going into it 'seriously' would maybe put her in a different spotlight.

Just my thoughts tho.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Maybe shes a member of ATS....

would explain the research

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnoyingOrangeX
imo she is a maniac illuminati b**** who sold her soul to the devil (she said that herself) and though I couldn´t care less what she tweets.

But to be honest ...I despise nearly everything that has something to do with todays entertainment/music so my opinion on that is probably worthless anyway xD

No opinion is worthless! Everybody has his own experiences and therfor there own opinions. They don't have to agree in order to be worth something. The opposite opinion of mine could even inlighten me of things you based that opinion on witch i had no knowledge of!

So sharing your opinion is never 'worthless' and allways apreciated in my threads!

Like your first line! That is something i didn't know, that she told herself she was illuminati. Could you supply a link to where she told this? I would love to read up on it.

Thnx for the reply

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
and this fad shall pass too....

So sayeth the wise Alaundo.

I really don't even see how this is Alien/UFO worthy...

I mean it was a question asked in jest pertaining to her husband, oh well lets go for another 40 pages.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
and this fad shall pass too....

So sayeth the wise Alaundo.

I really don't even see how this is Alien/UFO worthy...

I mean it was a question asked in jest pertaining to her husband, oh well lets go for another 40 pages.

If it's not worthy to you why reply?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Gee IDK, its on a forum I am frequently on I'll let you figure that one out.

What I was meaning was there are better suited forums here for this.

But here I'll leave this in defence of KP;

All you know about me is what I've sold you,

I sold out long before you ever even heard my name.

I sold my soul to make a record,

And then you bought one.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

And then you bought one.

No source link? Since she is talking about 'aliens' it thought this would be suited here. If Obama tweeted something like this it would be in almost every catagory.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well if she is 'only' interested in this and nothing more, she has a lot of knowlegde about it listening to E.T.
She talks about wavelenghts, vibrations, etc. A normal person without doing any research and just watches movies have no idea about the 'theories' spreading with different 'vibrations' 'wavelenghts' and such.

Even concidering she 'writes' her own songs! I agree she is an amayzing artist, and makes great music.

So How do you know that she hasn't done research on these subjects? Is there something you know about her and her interests? What makes a "normal" person? Doesn't a "normal" person have curiosity too?

edit on 24-8-2011 by bowski3502 because: forgot to post response.....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Hooker with a Penis!!! Love that song!

Well now I've got some
Advice for you, little buddy.
Before you point your finger
You should know that
I'm the man,

And if I'm the man,

Then you're the man, and
He's the man as well so you can
Point that f****n' finger up your ass!

BTW. IM the MAN!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowski3502

So How do you know that she hasn't done research on these subjects? Is there something you know about her and her interests? What makes a "normal" person? Doesn't a "normal" person have curiosity too?

edit on 24-8-2011 by bowski3502 because: forgot to post response.....

Please quote the right person, your quote of me was a reply to the person above.

I did not state she was normal or not, i did not state she didn't do any research.

So read the entire 8 replies made here, then comment on the information and quote the right person please.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Not her words, a song by Tool.

Uhhh

Well see there is a slight difference between a person who make teenie bopper music, and the POTUS.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

post by Required01
If Obama tweeted something like this it would be in almost every catagory.

If Obama tweeted something like this it would matter , Katy Perry ( a pop singer not a prez) tweeting that Russell Brand could be an Alien is not really that earth shattering ...I thought that years ago

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

And then you bought one.

LOL, at the Tool lyrics you quoted at the end.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by Required01
If Obama tweeted something like this it would be in almost every catagory.

If Obama tweeted something like this it would matter , Katy Perry ( a pop singer not a prez) tweeting that Russell Brand could be an Alien is not really that earth shattering ...I thought that years ago

So to you nobody that is not a president does not matter? Must be hard having a US president to 'look up' to, that ruins his country and the world he is doing now.

And no if you like many others read more carefull, i said it's not ONLY the tweets, but the HIT E.T. There are things in there COMMON people have no clue about, yet she incorperates that into her song.

Did you know Operah Winfrey is/was the most powerfull woman on earth for a long time? Yet she is 'just' a tv celeb. go figure

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join