It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this really a spot on prediction of the Quake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Targeting Coronal Hole in the southern hemisphere which could produce a significant earthquake around 7.7 in magnitude. Time frame August 23-24.
First region is plotted to 33-35° South Latitude
Possible regions that could be at risk for a significant earthquake are:
Bio-Bio/Valpariso Chile, Kermadec Islands, Off The East Coast Of New Zealand or Christchurch New Zealand

Northern Hemisphere watch is associated with a coronal hole(CH472) 9-12° Latitude and the areas at risk for a significant earthquake are: Guam Region, Mariana Islands, Costa Rica or El Salvador.
Time frame Aug 26-27 with a magnitude of 6.5.

He didn' mentioned US but the latitude is correct ?

What do you think?

edit on 24-8-2011 by borutp because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by borutp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Ha,

From now on, it should actually be called "the quake".

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

Spot ON? What ?

He didn't mention the location and the date is wrong.

People are now putting up predictions every day of the week on youtube covering as many angles as possible. Some of them will eventually be spot on.

And if they are not I am sure a few fake/tampered ones will surface too.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The latitude is not correct, it's off by 71º or so (you know, that little north-south detail).
A 5.8 is not a major earthquake.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Anyone can predict an earthquake. All you need to do is pick a place and time, and just by LUCK it will happen. It may take time.

For example: I predict it will snow on Wednesday 23rd November, someone else will say the 24th, next one will say 25th. Someone is pound to get it correct, then will be applauded for his/her excellence.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

For the South Pacific:

There already was a 7.5 approx 1000km from NZ just the other day; as Indonesia 6.0 and two in Vanuatu of 7.1 and a 7.0, Fiji 6.2, and this does'nt include the aftershocks of these regions.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
We still have three days till 27.

I don't believe in that kind of prediction but this looks preety well done..

In my opinion these quakes must have some correlation with Elenin or what is behind it...Yust my feeling about all of this lately...

check this page... : alignements in august and all additional info : alamongordo.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Speak for your self Phage, 5.8 is hugh for us. I live in Virginia. I know its not entirely unheard of but lets not trivialize this just because it wasn't a record breaker.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I know. I've been through a "surprise" quake myself.
But a 5.8 is not what the video in the OP is talking about.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i don't have time to look for a topic for this urgent message! SPAIN, MADRID BE CAREFUL FOR THE NEXT 72 HOURS. A BIG EARTHQUAKE MAY OCCUR! visit: www.dkos.org... (website is in turkish but you can see his predictions. he is %90 right! PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYBODY

new topics

top topics

join