It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Culper spy ring alive and active?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
No provable facts just hearsay. Has anyone had this happen to them while in the military? A new member has orders to your unit or command that doesn't quiet fit. The individual doesn't know a lot about his job. Instead they spend a lot of time asking question about how the command or unit functions, also a lot of questions that seems to be more about loyalty. And upon going to authorities outside of the command on concerns of espionage your are basically told not to worry about it and to keep it to yourself. Then later in your career you run into that same individual, different place, different uniform, different rank, and different job. However same way of doing things all over again. Heard individual taking to an unknown person and one word came up a few time, culpers, Was listening but don't think they knew. At the time didn't know what culpers meant have since learn what the Internet meaning is.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yeah something like that happened to me , but not while I was in the military. Some people I knew bumped into them ten years later.

new topics

join