It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How could we for instance construct power dams where each co-gen is driven with great force?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I will offer a few to you ; contain the flow from beginning to end with increments similar as waterfalls with each in between distance piping tapering slightly larger with at the top of each downwards pipeing a slightly reduced intake opening is used for reducing drag by proomoting flow and displacment at the centre of all this great distance and when finally getting at the turbine or such as the better of as a slow flow implimenting structure being driven having gearing that ratio is way more than output or giant generator and have also to top it off a hammering constaint injected at the surfaces being forced on and this could be create in best way by hammer driving this water onto that surface and taking that hammering feed from the other side of that surface where reducing each time resistance and in fact this tool would be one that I meant that a rotary driver could be reformed where pumping any fluid or air across from behind to front and factor then is surface to volume of drive channel at it's least of opening area. Hard to understand that I guess but imagine how harder it is to think of these.
edit on 24-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Yes mate, I cannot image how dufficult thet would be.

Cheers.

P.S. Just for a laugh, as if I need any more, go on I dare you, show us a diagram.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
this reminds me. there are several dams around in the area i live and they have all been shut down. they work fine, but they aren't being used. it's practically free energy, and there is no reason to not use them.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I think you just made a world record for the longest sentence without a full-stop. I didn't understand. Can you please rewrite it again, preferably with full-stops. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi but reading that was painful.
edit on 24/8/11 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

You may have some good ideas about things. But I can't figure out what you are trying to say.
Your ideas seem to be jumbled up. I saw one extremely long run on sentance. And then one short and normal one.

If you are going to be taken seriously by anyone with any amount of athority you will have to break your thoughts down into shorter concepts. Then structure your ideas and sentances in a logical and understandable order. Capitalization and punctuation allows us to know where to pause and digest what we have just read.

how would you like it if we just started typing and never let up its like someone who never stops talking you never know when hes done so you dont know when to jump in have you ever had a conversation with somebody who would not let you speak i know i have and its not any fun to be around someonw like that im not trying to embarrase you but it you read other posts on here you will see that others type in a mannor that allows us to understad what they are saying maybe if you tried using ms word or some other editor it would alert you when things get out of hand

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
China could light up its cities at night if all the Chinese had shoes that recharged AA batteries when they walked.

At the end of the day everyone takes those AA batteries and plugs them into a wire grid made of telephone line. LED's using the Joule Thief circuit could take that 1.5 volts and light up all the chinese cities all night.

From nothing but shoes that recharge AA batteries when they walk.

You really should read about the Joule Thief circuit....revolutionizes lighting. Check out the video's on YouTube.

new topics

top topics

join