It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Giant UFOs Scaling Project!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hmmmm......makes me wonder if there could also be microscopic UFO's. I mean using stealth gear is one thing, but good luck getting a ship the size of an amoeba on film.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Scramjet76, awesome that you took the time to do that. Very creative of you as well! Really puts it into
perspective, quite literally. S&F

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Looks like ETs have more than one design for their spacecraft/interdimensional craft.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sramjet76,

Excellent thread, much appreciate your hard work.

Several of your giants seem dubious though. No time to give links here, but JAL1628 and English Channel 2007 may have been giant clouds, Phoenix lights may have been V-shaped formation of aircraft.

But Yukon, Westendorff and Salta could be the real deal, three of the most impressive UAPs on record.

Of these Westendorff is my favourite. It has almost everything. Multiple witnesses - including all the staff in the Pelotas control tower, sunbathers on a local beach. Brazil Air Force investigation (conclusion unidentified). National Press coverage - in Portuguese unfortunately.

Pilot Haroldo Westendorff saw the giant UAP emit an upward beam of intense 'light' and then follow the same path with fantastic acceleration, but without creating the turbulence that Westendorff feared.

Following NASA engineer Paul Hill's ideas, the beam could have 'told' air molecules to 'get out of the way', thus permitting the giant's low-turbulence exit.

Given the multiple witnesses and possible scientific explanation for low turbulence and no supersonic bang, in the Westendorff case we don't need to consider the options Kandinsky outlined in his thoughtful post.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
As i've said already, great thread mate. Just found a report from Chinese airline pilots on the 20th of this month saying they witnessed a giant UFO that was so large that it was seen simultaneously above Shanghai and Beijing! The sighting was also confirmed or seen by many others. Heres the link

Check it out and see what you think.

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
One thing I'd like to mention (one of the comments prompted me) concerning the Phoenix Lights.

That infamous video of the "lights" over Phoenix slowly turning "on" and then "off", forming the shape of a giant boomerang was NOT what the witnesses saw/reported. This video was taken several hours after the initial reports started coming in. This "event" was actually two separate events.

The video, IMO, was a countermeasure taken by the local AF base to negate and discredit the ACTUAL sightings that were pouring in and jamming the 911 operators' lines. They were clearly flares disappearing over the ridgeline.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Great job! Kudos to you my friend.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Great thread. That Flight 1628 occurred on the 17th November 1986. I don't suppose these close encounter a day later could be of relation:

Location. Jiangxi Region, China Date: November 18 1986 Time: night At a local tree nursery called "Red Flag" an anonymous forest keeper has lost his way deep within the nursery and feels attracted by an unknown force, and walks independently of his will. Arriving at a clearing he is frightened upon seeing a giant "shadow" with a violet light on the top. It turns out to be a gray metallic sphere. With a smooth whistling sound a sliding door opens. The witness is then attracted inside by a luminous beam, which comes from the shadowy area of the sphere. Inside he is confronted by two giant man-like figures, with large heads, no eyes or ears and wearing what appeared to be very tight-fitting black skin suits. He hears both aliens speaking among each other in a "twittering" type of sound. One of them then puts his hand on the witness head and communicates using telepathy. They inform him that they come from the "SPITA" Constellation. They invite him to come and see their planet. The alien then removes his hand. The witness then floats out of the object within the beam of light. When he touches the ground he feels exhausted. Apparently the witness had other contact experiences after this first encounter. HC addendum Source: Shi Bo, "L'empire du milieu trouble par les OVNI" in Denys Breysse Project Becassine Type: G

edit on 24/8/11 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
One thing that is puzzling about JAL 1628 (1986) is the apparent involvement of CIA in trying to cover up the incident, talked about by John Callahan a FAA investigator in this History channel docu,

www.youtube.com...

He had talked about it before without the mention of CIA, and just the incident itself.

Other information is that the incident went public almost immediately, so why would the CIA act so belatedly, (it seems they confiscated audio tapes, and video pertaining to the radar) although Callahan had backup tapes.

Could it be that the objects seen are a black programme, especially when the 747 pilot mentions the rectangular multi exhausts, which have similarity to the 'other' Phoenix lights as described by witnesses.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
According to my own eyewitness account- Some other-worldly flying craft, are not as big as some are purported to be.

After I saw the speeding white light above the low-lying cloud cover, about the size, in my estimation, of one mega jumbo jet long. One minute later, if it was the same starship, a giant size fiery red-orange balled foofighter, with no fiery tail, slowly descended in a perpendicular path to the Earth's surface just beyond a mountain range about a mile in front of us. It lit up the whole Eastern night sky and the mountain valley in front of us, before it disappeared just beyond the mountain range.

The foofighter was about the size of my fist with my arm extended - Estimate the size of about 1,000 feet in diameter.

In conclusion- If was the same starship I saw, but witnessed two different color phases of the same flying craft- That according to my estimation- two vastly different sizes of the ship. This leads me to believe that a starship- In one of its lighted color phases, would be the same size structurally, but would look visually different in size during the color phases; according to the size of the computer controlled magnetic shield that contains the lighted fusion plasma.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Scramjet76 really good thread, thanks a lot was really good read, keep the good work up

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by Kandinsky

let me guess, you're one of those people who thinks this is a bug, right?
edit on 24-8-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

I'm one of the bug people too.... No Not Mothman

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Scramjet76,

What an EXCELLENT post !!!!! S&F !!!

And some cases I hadn't heard about ! Big Big Thumbs up !!

And I hope you get the Applauses you so deserve for this ! Creative, instructive, different...

Bravo !

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Not just the same size. They don't have to be anything that we're made of. In principle, there's no difference between carbon-based and silicon-based lifeforms. This video explains it best I think:

www.youtube.com...

Life is merely the tendency of atoms to come together, because when they come together, they go from being "intangible"(as in something that we cannot see, i.e an atom) and separated to something more tangible(like water), and keep becoming more complex, like water mixing with other substances to become blood, and so on.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

WOW - AWESOME!

Star and flag for you!

Just amazing information!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I really injoyed the thread thanks for taking the time to put it all together

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Great post. Thanks for sharing, Star and Flag for the effort put forth.
Gives a great perspective in size Differentiation.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by chanel
If I could give you 50 Flags for that thread, I would. Excellent job! Thank you for putting that all together. The way that you scaled it made me really able to visualize these famous sightings. SandF!!

What my homie said^^^!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by philware

i swear that is the object that my family and i saw in daylight on 28th april 2011 at12.15 to12.50
check my thread titled ufo over a55 chester to rhyl on 28th april 2011
OMG THANKS OP
now i know others have seen the same as us
you dont knowe what this means to us all
from the wares

ps
please could anyone add that cigar shaped ufo with windows seen over salta argentina 2009 to my original thread
i would appretiate it more than words could say
again thanks

edit on 24-8-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by douggie60 because: didn't put in my responce.

edit on 24-8-2011 by douggie60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hey thanks everyone! Also extra thanks to alfa1 for his ks illustration.

Seriously thanks for posting on my thread and getting it to #1 today --front page!! I have starred every single post on this thread to show my appreciation.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Scramjet76 because: cuz!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join