It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from the other side

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

No I was in conversation with that thing which resides in that place which I've been trying to get into for so long...

Luvin your turn of phrase.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

One post she's married...next post she has a serious boyfriend. It's not ringing true for me any more.

I was very interested when the concept and potential experience was focused on a contact from the other side...a contact from a fetus. Something I am interested in as I lost a child at a very early period of gestation.

I woke one night to see a fetus shape in front of me, slowly fading out. Next morning I couldnt feel anything. I believe it was a goodbye.

Your interaction with the fetus, your experience in the paranormal and how they relate to each other have not been particularly explored or explained in any structured way - so I am beginning to think that a very fleeting experience is being built into something which has more meaning the more attention you are getting frm the forum.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stellify

She is married AND she has a serious boyfriend (and MANY admirers who she encourages). The husband can't do anything. She is the centre of attention anywhere she goes.

I won't bother reading on. I didn't bare all to be told I'm full of it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
Hello all,

It simply informed me that it didn't want to grow up without a father and kindly wanted my help.

This baby is trying to bring you into its life to be its father. love this women an let her know and raise the child.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

one more (I did read on...)

Your interaction with the fetus, your experience in the paranormal and how they relate to each other have not been particularly explored or explained in any structured way - so I am beginning to think that a very fleeting experience is being built into something which has more meaning the more attention you are getting frm the forum.

All that has occurred is that the central topic changed to be about a woman and my issues with her.

How about you stop taking your loss out on me. You are completely wrong about everything and offensive too boot.

If you think I'm after attention you are sick. Nothing about this feels good. I brought it up because there are open minded people here. Some ideas were explored. I'm happy about that. I let the thread get sidetracked because I was hearing thing I feel I need to hear. I look like an idiot and you think this is how I roll. How wrong you are.

Please don't respond. I don't see you apologising and you owe me.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by DragonriderGal

I'm interested. I keep thinking that you underestimate me though. I think that the whole child thing taints your views because I come off crazy. I don't know.

I've been meditating myself way back into the past to recapture a moment, see it and inform myself back then that all is well. I know it works because I end up with the same old feelings again as if I woke up 15 years ago. You can see how this experience shows how I appreciate where you're coming from.

I also find that confidently knowing that in the future you will learn and overcome your problems helps you in the present.

I've never heard of FOO before. At this stage in my life I'm doing everything and anything at once. I'm following
leads and finding real direction.One thing just keeps leading to another and all of it is good.

Nah, not crazy. It's just that the FOO thing was very much a part of the master's program I did. We did 'family scuplts' where the person with an issue would choose people that reminded them of their family members. The facilitator then had the person pick a time or situation from their childhood that came to mind fairly easily.

They would then set up the 'scene' with the actors coached by the person as to how they probably would act, and the person played themselves. It was amazing how you could just see these individuals return to being the children they were at the time of the 'scene'. So the first 'take', they played it like it went for the individual with the expected outcome.

Then, the individual got feedback from both the facilitator and the rest of us students about what we saw, how they were reinforcing the way things went with their own behavior, then everyone discussed motivations for why people acted the way they did, including the actors who from their perspective as the family member could usually say with little hesitation why they acted the way they did.

All in all, it helped the individual re-frame the situation, see it from a more adult perspective, and see alternate ways of behaving for themselves.

Then, they did the 'scene' again, this time with the intention of shifting the results based on the information and awareness the individual gained. who could then use it to re frame his or her response to the situation which theoretically would change the whole out come.

And quite amazingly it did. The individual came away from the sculpt with a completely different and far more healthy out look on their own behavior and their FOO's behavior. You could just see the new found freedom in their faces. It was so very cool to do and to watch. Luckily we had some great facilitators and we actually had one of the founders of the program around for one of these sculpts. Man, he tapped into the basic problem so easily. It was so inspiring to watch.

So I know for a fact the power FOO work has. Definitely worth finding someone who will help you out with it, since FOO work 9 times out of 10, is gonna have a huge helping of denial piled on it.
edit on 25-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247

Hello all,

It simply informed me that it didn't want to grow up without a father and kindly wanted my help.

This baby is trying to bring you into its life to be its father. love this women an let her know and raise the child.

THANKYOU.
This is what I tend to believe but also what I want to believe.

How can a new human get in touch with me and express so much trust without meaning to create a connection? My only other thoughts are that there is something I don't know about to happen. I figured 'husband would discover boyfriend' leaving me to pick up the pieces. I had been thinking about calling him 'by accident', which would have messed things up, which is telling...

I think I'm supposed to do something but perhaps I already have. I have become concerned for the child's welfare.

It's too hard to love this woman and she's getting worse. When she described her sex life with the boyfriend apart from flipping out with jealousy I saw that she was being used. The affects of that have grown on her, splitting her personality and making her divisive - like a loss of faith. I still have a lot of love for her.

Now - with me, she is mirroring the worst of all my assumptions about her.

Thanks again mate

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hello! I love children so I had to say children need all the love in their life they can get these days, Life is just plain difficult. Finacial aid is good too, kids need alot of things and the economy is tough. Offer your friendship, but don't interfer with the parent's relationship. What wil be will be. Nothing lasts forever and thirty years down the road you would probably like to still be friends, or marry the widow... Life is a mystery. This may be the opportunity you get to be an "uncle" or "father friend" type in your life. Best wishes to all. Be careful how you interact with that couple. Avoid any lawsuits or any inappropriate behaviour.
edit on 25-8-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

She is married AND she has a serious boyfriend (and MANY admirers who she encourages). The husband can't do anything. She is the centre of attention anywhere she goes.

I won't bother reading on. I didn't bare all to be told I'm full of it.

All I can say is there is someone who REALLY needs to do some FOO work! She has, I can tell just by how you say she acts, one hell of an abusive manipulative and emotionally destructive family. How do you think she learned to be the way she is?? There is at the very least incest involved, and who knows what else.

Like I said, get yourself OFF the far end of that teeter-totter and she won't be any where near as attractive.
edit on 25-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Misspelled Off as of. Doh!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Then, the individual got feedback from both the facilitator and the rest of us students about what we saw, how they were reinforcing the way things went with their own behavior, then everyone discussed motivations for why people acted the way they did, including the actors who from their perspective as the family member could usually say with little hesitation why they acted the way they did.

I liked that. I found myself back in a old mind-set, minus all the self-imposed expectations. I just felt a big ray of hope.

I keep reliving old paradigms and expectations that have no root cause any more and that included this morning. In fact I'm reliving some messed up thinking regarding this woman. I lost sleep last night. I think that this is something that you have to deal with for all of your life. You impose expectations onto your actions which after the fact and 'in the light of day' don't seem relevant at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I can tell just by how you say she acts, one hell of an abusive manipulative and emotionally destructive family. How do you think she learned to be the way she is?? There is at the very least incest involved, and who knows what else.

Somebody trained her to be every man's desire. This must have come from her father who has the money and the culture to be with women who are trained to act how he likes. Her family has a lot of power. It would be a case of her trying to win his approval.

The rest, I suppose is a defensive mechanism because has has been using men - she owes everything to her looks and charms. Some women are mazing when it comes to this sort of business.

She would have been as nerdy as they get. She duxed both law and commerce always topping Australia's best university. She was taught to conform and be the best at being what you are told to be - best student - most correct answers - best seductress... good luck at being the best mother when your instincts are so unnatural.

I don't see how things will stop going down hill for her from here.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I liked that. I found myself back in a old mind-set, minus all the self-imposed expectations. I just felt a big ray of hope.

I keep reliving old paradigms and expectations that have no root cause any more and that included this morning. In fact I'm reliving some messed up thinking regarding this woman. I lost sleep last night. I think that this is something that you have to deal with for all of your life. You impose expectations onto your actions which after the fact and 'in the light of day' don't seem relevant at all.

Actually, if you get to the FOO root, no, you don't have to deal with it for the rest of your life. It actually goes away. I've had it happen. My biggest success story thus far is my ability to have a long term successful relationship. It so wasn't happening because of some really funky and abusive treatment from my childhood which I had entirely forgotten aka denial. Once I was able to get in there to that childhood abuse and reframe it and such, the issue resolved itself.

Prior to dealing with it as a FOO issue, my relationships were lucky to last a year, even though I'd done a lot of work around them at a more superfucial level. I realized I always chose people who either loved me, who I couldn't love, or who I fell madly in love with but who would never love me back but I just couldn't stop choosing those kinds of guys. Anyway, I got so distraught about this reoccurring pattern that I actually thought about suicide. Not out of anger, but out of not wanting to live my life not being able to love and be loved in return. It seems a fate worse than death.

After I got access to those key memories though, and was able to do healing around that so traumatized child part of me, the issue just sort of slipped away. My next relationship after that has lasted nearly 11 years---he adores me and I adore him, and I am as happy as a clam in the mud.
I don't even think about it anymore except to be grateful that I'd been willing to do the painful work and finally become free of that pattern.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Hello! I love children so I had to say children need all the love in their life they can get these days, Life is just plain difficult. Finacial aid is good too, kids need alot of things and the economy is tough. Offer your friendship, but don't interfer with the parent's relationship. What wil be will be. Nothing lasts forever and thirty years down the road you would probably like to still be friends, or marry the widow... Life is a mystery. This may be the opportunity you get to be an "uncle" or "father friend" type in your life. Best wishes to all. Be careful how you interact with that couple. Avoid any lawsuits or any inappropriate behaviour.
edit on 25-8-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

That's exceptionally good advice.

I want to allow things to be, that will be.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

After I got access to those key memories though, and was able to do healing around that so traumatized child part of me, the issue just sort of slipped away. My next relationship after that has lasted nearly 11 years---he adores me and I adore him, and I am as happy as a clam in the mud. I don't even think about it anymore except to be grateful that I'd been willing to do the painful work and finally become free of that pattern.

You deserve it.

I wonder how you go about uncovering repressed memories. I think that you would have slowly uncovered surrounding memories to the point where the ones you fear the most have no frightening aspect left.

we've been working on this where I meditate. There is absolutely no situation that is bad. That's how simple it is. No matter how much emotion you invested into your recollection, if you lay it out bare. It's nothing.

On an aside (and an important one) I only ever get obsessive when there's something in my life I want to avoid. it's usually a tricky job that demands more concentration than I care to muster. I'm very much a 'live and let live' kind of guy when things are moving along nicely.

I don't think we externalise our problems when we can accept taking personal responsibility for our lot.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't know from where other people are pulling their assumptions about the kid spirit; I can only speak from the buddhist point of view.
We all choose our parents, or better said we are drawn to them based on old connections and karma. If someone is more attracted by the father, it will be a baby girl, and if it's attracted by the mother it will be a boy. I know of lamas who warn us to be very careful having sex when a pet of ours just passed away because it will try by any means to come back to us. It seems to me that the spirit of the kid have a strong connection with you; it might have used your sensitivity to make you aware of it. The woman you talk about must have been his only option to reincarnate close to you (I suppose you don't have another girlfriend). I wouldn't worry very much about that, since as soon as he or she will be born will completely forget about it. I would take it as a gift and let the things unfold in their own time. If it's meant to be yours, it will be.

As for the woman, if I may offer a piece of advice: it's not a healthy relationship. Whatever you think that bonds you two together, you are way too attached to think clearly. It's the classical story of the fly caught in the spider's web. Let go of her, on every level, wish her the best and you'll see all this painful knot of feelings dissolve by itself. Otherwise everyone involved is going to suffer, including this yet unborn kid.
Be well, and good luck.

edit on 25-8-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Thanks whitehat. I know she has potential and it's the roughness in my psychology that makes it all look messy. It's important for me on many levels to gain proper clarity on that level. My clingy addiction is like a demon - affecting either my second or third chakra like a wind coming from nowhere - no impetus necessary. I suspect it's easy for those in the know to manipulate these primeval impulses. It's very strange. Hope is growing.

I got the impression that the entity had made a deliberate choice. I was immensely impressed by it's where-with-all. It (he) can be helped. I came into the world with an uncluttered faith in God and easy knowledge of my own spirit. Interesting story about a pet. I didn't recognise the entity except to say that it was somewhat enlightened. No past connection to me. Seems to have a purpose in as much as it has been observing things and has unlimited confidence (that may be attributed to where it has been).

I have tried hard to reject accepting the Buddhist perspective on reincarnation but it's not so easy now. She is a practising Buddhist BTW. My God-head is my own spirit in heaven. I don't think I could distinguish between this 'entity' and another being in heaven if that helps explain things...

Thanks for your advice.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

After I got access to those key memories though, and was able to do healing around that so traumatized child part of me, the issue just sort of slipped away. My next relationship after that has lasted nearly 11 years---he adores me and I adore him, and I am as happy as a clam in the mud. I don't even think about it anymore except to be grateful that I'd been willing to do the painful work and finally become free of that pattern.

You deserve it.

I wonder how you go about uncovering repressed memories. I think that you would have slowly uncovered surrounding memories to the point where the ones you fear the most have no frightening aspect left.

we've been working on this where I meditate. There is absolutely no situation that is bad. That's how simple it is. No matter how much emotion you invested into your recollection, if you lay it out bare. It's nothing.

On an aside (and an important one) I only ever get obsessive when there's something in my life I want to avoid. it's usually a tricky job that demands more concentration than I care to muster. I'm very much a 'live and let live' kind of guy when things are moving along nicely.

I don't think we externalise our problems when we can accept taking personal responsibility for our lot.

Well, for me, I think it was in part because I was seriously considering suicide. Not what I would recommend as the best way to get your unconscious mind to cough up memories it thinks you'd better not know about. But in my case, it did the trick.

Around that same time, I had a conversation with my sister where we talked about things from that time period and some really harsh reactions she'd been having when she tried to remember. Her talking about what she could remember allowed me to remember my seeing her in that situation and focus on what I saw was her experience. It was a kind of back door into letting me then see what it was that I had 'forgotten' of my own part of that situation. I don't think my unconscious mind would have let me continue though, if it hadn't know that I was totally serious about getting this stuff out and healed, or off into the great grey beyond I would go.

Anyway, after that, the memories just kept unfolding. Not at all pleasant, and I cried and cried for what seemed like days (probably more like a couple hours each time), but since I had my first master's behind me, I had some seriously good tools available for me to start working it thru. It probably took 6 or so months for all the details to finally open for me, but I was able to grieve the losses and get the healing going at a pretty good clip.

But it was totally FOO stuff, and nothing I could have done about here and now relationships could have ever healed that damage from such a traumatic experience at a young age. But oh yah, it was a BAD situation; albiet there was stuff I learned because of it, and I can see why I allowed that experience to be a part of my life journey this time. I actually found some deeper trust issues from across life times addressed as well which has helped me to be more accepting of people and of myself.

edit on 25-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by squandered

Somebody trained her to be every man's desire. This must have come from her father who has the money and the culture to be with women who are trained to act how he likes. Her family has a lot of power. It would be a case of her trying to win his approval.

Obviously you dont get it, bro. She is exactly were she wants to be, and knows exactly what she is doing, and yes she is a succubus and really people like you are there targets, an no you wont be the first or the last as you can no doubt tell.

And like I said you want to play the game and that's why your there, the kid is just an excuse.

The rest, I suppose is a defensive mechanism because has has been using men - she owes everything to her looks and charms. Some women are mazing when it comes to this sort of business.

Defensive mechanism eh.
Is that what you tell yourself, or what she tells you? Don't answer that because I know the answer to it already.

She would have been as nerdy as they get. She duxed both law and commerce always topping Australia's best university. She was taught to conform and be the best at being what you are told to be - best student - most correct answers - best seductress... good luck at being the best mother when your instincts are so unnatural.

What you need to do is ask outright what is up, and her answer and reaction will tell you everything you need to know. But that to I know how it will end. And so do you op.
The rest of what you think, or she said and did is unimportant.

I don't see how things will stop going down hill for her from here.

Oh I am sure she has a plan A and a plan B in case of unforeseen circumstances, however you are neither plan A or B, you are plan E. And the list goes on. And usually the most easily controlled and ignorant is the one they go for. So act stupid, and you will be in the door. However, once your in the door you will probably want to get back out the door. But mostly you will be bored, and wish to move on, once you played your game.

Really i don't think people like you and succubus's mix well, because people like you might do something when they put there fangs in to start draining. Which usually leads to lots of drama and one of you ending up in the space between worlds, so to avoid the drama you should look elsewhere for a more mellow drama.

Really females in this are right on one thing, and that is that how it usually starts is how it will be, and how it will end. So judging from how you say it all started, well expect more of the same.

But then again who knows maybe you two deserve each-other. So do as you will bro. Just don't put this whole thing on the kid once you get bored, because it probably didn't want to end up stuck between you two nutty people in the first place. You see you might trust your gut feelings and this and that spirit, however I do not trust your gut or feelings or any spirit you might of heard.

Sometimes the best thing to do is just pass by, and move on. Go on your merry little way, and even if you are attracted to those type of females, you will find others out there. Its not like she is the only one, oh noz not by a long shot.

edit on 25-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

What you need to do is ask outright what is up, and her answer and reaction will tell you everything you need to know. But that to I know how it will end. And so do you op. The rest of what you think, or she said and did is unimportant.

I already did that. I already know. It's not the first time as you may have guessed...

If I try and explain myself we both know that I'm fooling myself.

The 'kid' isn't related to the issue as such and the 'brightness of her spirit' is also unrelated to any kind of attraction.

Good on you!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I think there is a very strong connection between the two of you. Do you feel what she feels? Almost a psychic connection? I would say to just be honest with your feelings. Do you find this relationship terrifying?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join