It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from the other side

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hello all,

This is my first OP

Just a few days ago I was contacted by a spirit. I don't know how I knew this but it was an unborn child. There was no mistaking anything. For the sceptics out there, please just move on. I can't prove anything - even to myself. I had no context. It is just something I knew; just as I can look at a clock and I know the time.

The spirit was completely innocent and was fully aware of itself. It simply informed me that it didn't want to grow up without a father and kindly wanted my help. I felt like it was an all-powerful, innocent power. It has stayed with me in the background. When I reminisce and think about making a deal, it is all ears, like now. I'm scared to talk about this. I am weary of polluting the simplest situation with external thoughts but I only ever get positive feelings. I can't use my intellect to understand this situation. I must only listen deeply without prejudice and be accepting.

The next thing you know, well... my friend is pregnant. This is a girl who comes and goes, whom I've had a powerful crush on - who's spirit is absolutely beautiful, yet she is like a slow moving train crash to me these days... When she comes back I already know, clear as day. If she phones me, I feel it. I know. We are connected. I could go on about her but I wont.

So, my curiosity started making up scenario's. All I know is that the "child" contacted me, so there must be a reason. Maybe, I'll be in the position to ruin her (hopeless marriage). Maybe my feelings for her will be requited and I should tread carefully, or perhaps I can help her grow into something that a mother should be instead of being promiscuous.

I could seriously ask anything of this child, even world peace. I'm not planing to do anything. I'm afraid that making a deal with a pure innocent can damn my soul forever...

You can believe what I say. If had some proof to verify what I've stated then in that case don't believe me. It's like that. I can't explain though.

Some assumptions I'm prepared to make are that: 1. The child's spirit spoke to me but the child itself has no idea and is nothing more than a bunch of cells that are splitting. (This I expect). 2. The child's spirit already knew me and I suppose that he is working from the connection between his mother and me. (no idea really). 3. The child can foresee something I don't, although I'll bet that once the situation unfolds it will have been something obvious.

I'm impressed by the little foetus. He's gonna make an impact. It's not a devil - not possible.

Have fun.
Keep your punches above the belt.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

Sounds like Casper wants to be a real boy and wants the new baby as a host

Tread carefully my friend, just because it seems innocent remember it still wants something and it is using you in someway as a means to that end.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

Hello SB.
I hadn't thought about that. I never heard of an unborn child contacting the living but ghosts per se, hmm

I can't really comment. I have to take your advice into account. It HAS asked for something. If I could have been the father I would be.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
yah i dont know about using this story as an opener to get into her pants

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Let me put this in perspective for you, A) you slept with a married women B) you knocked her up C) you are seeing a ghost who wants to make a deal for the soul of a child. I think chances are that's not a good spirit and that's not a good situation

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

She
= Beautiful spirit. If I close my eyes I can feel it.
= Totally shallow. Exceptionally deceptive... and coming unstuck.

I had a powerful dream that was more real than real life. It was so real I telephoned a friend to make sure. Very convincing even though it was about 50 years into the future. It was full of symbols showing me how urgent it is to speak out about what's on my mind (romantic feelings) and I found myself in her world (Asia) where the most beautiful girls were putting themselves into a box, snug. The other option was to be used and abused. It was about conforming. That's her. She is destroying her heart / soul as we speak.

If we do do the dirty I'll be inches away from the little dude. That's not gonna happen, lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

Let me put this in perspective for you, A) you slept with a married women B) you knocked her up C) you are seeing a ghost who wants to make a deal for the soul of a child. I think chances are that's not a good spirit and that's not a good situation

Thanks but none of that's correct. I can't help this spirit. He just happens to know where he's going. He seems to be completely pliable and capable of doing anything, yet as a baby it will be as fragile as the rest of us.

The mother may have some obliged feelings because in her ego we have a sexual connection but at most it's just a shared expression of lust and she's a compulsive flirt, so I don't see how that can impact on much.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Op i know you posted a pic of your birth mark but i cant tell what it is..The pic is just to small to even remark on it..Peace sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I read your post and I don't get anything. I don't know what you want.

Just some relationship advice though. IF she is destroying herself, YOU can't save her and really, it isn't your job. If she is from another culture, you especially can't save her because you probably don't understand what her underlying beliefs are.

And understand, what you are feeling isn't love, it's addiction. The purported feeling of 'love', that sharp intake of breath let out with a sigh... the first half is a gasp of fear, the second half is a sigh of relief because you recognize the pattern and know how to do your half of the play. Addiction.

Just an FYI: Spirits get attached to human bodies quite early in the fetus's development. If it is contacting you, it is doing so from the baby's body. Unless it's some entity just trying to mess with you. There are those around too, if you leave the door unlocked, so to speak.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
If you're worried about external thoughts, just dismiss them and don't believe they can contaminate anything because believing in that possibility creates the opening for it to happen.

Personally I believe a human has their first and only life on this planet, like a factory producing spirits by making them believe they are real bodies without telling them in this way. The female body creates new bodies, a spirit is not a body but simply it's controller, it's that what expresses itself through the physical. When the brain is first turned on in the womb, this is the start of the creation of the spirit body which grows throughout life (and beyond) just like the physical, it's without defects like those which can happen to the physical it's much like a cloud which gets molded throughout life by stimuli from this world. Some people say a person is made which is true to some extend but a spirit is made because of being exposed to stimuli and processing that stimuli making choices for themselves, it's not because parents can actually do anything.

There is no real connection between the mother and child, even though many women may say otherwise, it's all in their mind. No human can create a living body, they create themselves likewise no human can create a spirit body, it all happens automagically. No woman created their eggs in full awareness, no male created his, I doubt no one ever will but who knows. Which would have been funny if it were like that, imagine having to say to your wife "Sorry hun I can't do anything right now, it's that time again where I have to focus and create some stuff you know!".

Bottomline though spirits do not belong here, even when people need to say goodbye this should happen in the space between this physical world and the next, best in dreams as most people would go crazy doing this in full awareness. Not saying you should get rid of it, if you can you should ask about it's family but referring to those which it might not have gotten the chance to know. Everyone has family, maybe one will respond and take him with him/her.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

For someone who doesn't understand you are doing well. I accept all of your advice. I decided to do nothing but keep it in mind. Something may transpire that will help me make sense of this.

As for the woman. I feel like I have to grow. She behaves like my attraction is shallow and easily manipulated yet nothing I do should verify that. I've more or less given up on her as a person. If I'm in the background trying to help her - she will use me. I feel like I have beaten her. I'm not even sure if the fact that I'm derailing my own thread isn't proof that the issue is her. Then again, I may well represent a tangible threat because of my feelings and my nature.

Spirits get attached to human bodies quite early in the fetus's development. If it is contacting you, it is doing so from the baby's body. Unless it's some entity just trying to mess with you. There are those around too, if you leave the door unlocked, so to speak.

There's just no chance that the entity was in the position to be tricking me. When I have this feeling I have never been wrong before. That's not to say I don't extrapolate information that was never there...
Let's say I try to channel this spirit = yes I could lock into another malicious entity, though I'd know. I'm very careful about that. I don't need or want a channel. My spirit already holds the secrets of the universe - as does all of ours.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Not saying you should get rid of it, if you can you should ask about it's family but referring to those which it might not have gotten the chance to know. Everyone has family, maybe one will respond and take him with him/her.

I am afraid to do anything. I'm frustrated. This is a big deal.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

lol it not your choice all you can do is nothing the deeds already done.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered

When I have this feeling I have never been wrong before. That's not to say I don't extrapolate information that was never there...

There is a first time for everything. However I have to agree with the first reply it sounds to me like something is trying to bargin for that childs soul, im no pro on this but this is just my gut fealing, leave it alone and let it be.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered

For someone who doesn't understand you are doing well. I accept all of your advice. I decided to do nothing but keep it in mind. Something may transpire that will help me make sense of this.

As for the woman. I feel like I have to grow. She behaves like my attraction is shallow and easily manipulated yet nothing I do should verify that. I've more or less given up on her as a person. If I'm in the background trying to help her - she will use me. I feel like I have beaten her. I'm not even sure if the fact that I'm derailing my own thread isn't proof that the issue is her. Then again, I may well represent a tangible threat because of my feelings and my nature.

Spirits get attached to human bodies quite early in the fetus's development. If it is contacting you, it is doing so from the baby's body. Unless it's some entity just trying to mess with you. There are those around too, if you leave the door unlocked, so to speak.

There's just no chance that the entity was in the position to be tricking me. When I have this feeling I have never been wrong before. That's not to say I don't extrapolate information that was never there...
Let's say I try to channel this spirit = yes I could lock into another malicious entity, though I'd know. I'm very careful about that. I don't need or want a channel. My spirit already holds the secrets of the universe - as does all of ours.

Yes we all do have the secrets of the universe available to us.
The trick is figuring out which 'secrets' are the ones we need to know! *lol*

And it is good that you are that aware, on the psychic level though. Most people aren't and rarely trust their 'gut' instincts, unfortunately.

And is the child yours? If so, there is some obligation to provide assistance and support for the child, which means you are going to have to develop some ways of managing this unhealthy relationship with the mother. If not, then there isn't much you can or should do, especially if it will whack on your emotional health.

One good thing to come of this though, is you have the chance to explore and heal whatever reason there is for you to be so hooked by this person. Family of origin work should help place who she reminds you of and who you are really wishing you could save. Once you figure that out, a person like that won't have the same addictive appeal, and you'll be able to walk by any future relationships with this kind of hook, if that makes sense.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
This is what I think

It is a child channelling some deeply held feelings.
The absence of context is the fact it's in a womb.
It is a spirit in as much as it hit the womb self-aware.
It came to me in my spirit world where everything is always clear.

I will put that down to a sign of the times.

I contacted his mum on the back of the request and made peace with her.
She was making lame excuses for avoiding me, like she was ashamed to be pregnant.

Knowing that what transpired was exactly what it seemed, I wondered how it was I'm supposed to help and it seemed to think I already knew. As it has persisted I'm sure something will come up.

I can't discount the "too bad, the deeds done" observation. That's logical. I'm clouded by some wishful thinking, or indeed opportunistic thinking.

I'm not too surprised that a foetus talked to me. Life is complex. All creatures have infinite complexities and if you open your mind you'll find that they all have plenty to say.

This child will not be locked into typical sense of self awareness. I can watch that unfold.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Brilliant!

If not, then there isn't much you can or should do, especially if it will whack on your emotional health.

I've been known to channel her. She's put a stop to that but for a while I could almost tell what she was watching on TV and sex - what position she was in etc. I think he's used her channel. It took me while to realise that she was in the driving seat all along.
I caught myself wondering how a few quiet words like that could obligate me. If I entertain the little ones gestures (he's trying to lock onto me) he's gonna behave like every other kid, lol.

One good thing to come of this though, is you have the chance to explore and heal whatever reason there is for you to be so hooked by this person. Family of origin work should help place who she reminds you of and who you are really wishing you could save. Once you figure that out, a person like that won't have the same addictive appeal, and you'll be able to walk by any future relationships with this kind of hook, if that makes sense.

The person in question is every sociopath I've dealt with (for want of a better term) with one (father figure) above all the others - all like her. I've been pursuing the answers through her. I suspect that she created the connection by taking over a part of me - call it exposing a vulnerability but a gland is / was addicted to her and can react to her movements despite distance. She is spiritually powerful yet she is a step away from that part of her nature and doesn't recognise it. The person she represents herself as is nothing like the one behind the scene. She's been trying to corrupt me but the stuff that happens on a deeper level is outstanding!

I suspect that her strong suit, right now, really isn't working for her.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

You're going to have to flow with this.

What we tell you will probably just be confusing.

All I could add would be: Take more responsibility for the situation.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Sorry but I gotta scoot for the nite.. I'll get back tomorrow with my response. Sorry!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

You're going to have to flow with this.

What we tell you will probably just be confusing.

All I could add would be: Take more responsibility for the situation.

I appreciate everyone's response. "Take more responsibility for the situation." I will try and wrap myself around the situation and gain a little clarity. I can easily see how foolishly I've approached it all.

Second guessing the foetus of an enigma is beyond my intellect. I'll ask for answers and wait for them to arrive upon the winds.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join