It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bringing back an old topic....BEKs (Black Eyed Kids) Phenomenon!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hello ATS and especially newer members who haven't heard of this phenomenon. I have NOT experienced this at all (or yet) but the stories are really interesting.

Apparently, sometimes people will get a knock on their door late at night or come across a kid or even more scenarios where their eyes are all black and demand certain things, for example: "Can I come inside your house to use your phone?" or "Can you give me a ride home?". Pretty much everybody gets scared because you don't just get asked questions by creepy children that look like a demon straight out of a movie or tv show...

Reason why I brought this subject back up is to bring this topic back into light and would like to see/have a nice conversation about this phenomenon and possibly talk to those who have experienced this phenomenon.

I picked out 5 threads already created on this subject and it's mostly just people explaining their experiences. If you have any experiences, PLEASE SHARE!! Spread some light on the subject.

The threads are:

My Encounter with the Black Eyed Kids
Black Eyed Kids - your experiences
Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?
New sighting of black-eyed kids
Black Eyed Kids

________________________________________________________________________________________

Mods, please don't close this thread because there's already BEK threads, keep in mind that all I would like to do is get this topic going again because ya know.....it's pretty weird and creepy if it's true.

Thanks?

edit on 23-8-2011 by iSwag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I missed the BEK threads, thanks for bringing this up again.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
My friend still swears that he had knew a kid like that down his street and the kid would oddly play at night, like midnight and wanted to play with us. Our explanation (we were 10) was that he was home schooled. But my friend swears that the kid was a BEK

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

A website held a contest to see who can come up with a name for them

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

I like to refer to them as african-american-eyed kids

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Absco
reply to post by connorromanow

I like to refer to them as african-american-eyed kids
ahahahah dude its goth kids with contacts in

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
:bnghd:

it is called Aniridia

It is a medical condition.

pfft

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I once had a black kid knock on my door and ask if he could mow my yard for $5. True story. Didn't notice him having black eyes or being demon-like though, just a kid trying to make some money.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
I once had a black kid knock on my door and ask if he could mow my yard for $5. True story. Didn't notice him having black eyes or being demon-like though, just a kid trying to make some money.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9435cfa0276f.jpg[/atsimg]

You sir are a genius!
edit on 24-8-2011 by Absco because: crayon cheeseburger?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBruddah
I missed the BEK threads, thanks for bringing this up again.

You're welcome bro!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If you read any of the other threads at ALL you'd already know this ISN"T contacts or the
medical condition....NO white of the eye is visible!!!
These things are seriously CREEPY and ATS' own Oz the Weatherman had an experience
....which he didn't elaborate as fully as we all would have liked!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There are some differences to the descriptions to the eyes of he BEKs, and I would like to ask if it is just the eyeballs that are totally black and there are still the white parts of the eyes or is it the entire eye that is black leaving no whites?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingMe
There are some differences to the descriptions to the eyes of he BEKs, and I would like to ask if it is just the eyeballs that are totally black and there are still the white parts of the eyes or is it the entire eye that is black leaving no whites?

Buddy, its the entire eyes...now if it were whites with just the black pupils, THEN it could be contacts or something wrong with the pupils but all black eyes? Something real fishy is goin on in the head of that child...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
this is amazing i never knew about this until now

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

Wow If I had seen that I would have thought that it was creepy. No wonder some people feel discomfited by it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

Something real fishy is goin on in the head of that child...

They've been smoking chemicals. Tweekers. I don't know. I've been chasing away a lot of them. Sometimes, their eyes are all pupil, with no iris to be seen. I see them often.

edit on 25-8-2011 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is the first time I have heard about these Black Eyed Kids, and it's safe to say I am bricking them. I have already been downstairs to tell my parents & brother not to let any kids in with black eyes. XD Hah.

For some reason when i first read about them tonight the film Village Of The Damned popped into my head. I don't know why, maybe because it's got creepy assed kids in it. I also thought they had black eyes but when I have searched it just then, it seems they haven't. >.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

Call me crazy, but I really wish I could have an encounter with one of these entities. No one else seems to want to open up to them... and I think I'd like the chance to decide whether or not to invite them into my home. At least then I could actually give you all some answers instead of more questions and another story about they asked and I refused.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Way creepy! Never hearf about this before. I look into it a bit more and post my findings. Would be nice if others did the same.

reg

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
cool article over at mysterious universe about it

mysteriousuniverse.org...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join