It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Subwoofer Audio Anomaly Experienced Since VA Earthquake - What Could This Be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Read this:

"... over the past nearly 36 hours the vast intercontinental military tunnel complex constructed by the United States Air force over the past nearly 45 years was hit with two powerful nuclear explosions at its main terminuses in Colorado and Virginia used nearly exclusively by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). "

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tblkacs

Intriguing link!
Yesterday a thread was started with the heading along this line: D.U.M.B....sets off earthquakes...US...

But disappeared from the new topics section pretty quick.
I find this related to that heading?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I will post an update here when I get my subwoofer checked out by the audio gurus my son bought it from - wanted to get that done today but best laid plans. Despite the initial lapse of several hours between the episodes of weird heartbeat sounds from the speaker - it now seems to be a constant.

At this point, even if I assume that the subwoofer "went bad" - it seems a very strange time to do so - without any audio input above a whisper - and with my ear pain - but even though I dislike them, I know that coincidences do happen. Just strange that both my ear and subwoofer seemed to overload at the same time, and within at most a couple of minutes after the quake started.

I have run across more stories of strange audio experienced by others in VA that seem to have been timed with the earthquake. I'll be lurking around the VA quake threads -

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tblkacs

Sorcha Faal = hoax fail

move along. These aren't the answers you're looking for.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by Open2Truth

I can relate to the sharp pain in your ear following the earth quake. It happened to me when we had an earthquake in indiana. It sounded like a highpitch rush of wind inside my ears

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Magnetism. The speaker is a large magnet...and the minute vibrations from the earthquake set off a type of 'feedback' vibration affecting the overall performance. Thats why the volume control had no effect. It wasnt electrical...it was magnetic in its vibrations creating a sound.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join