It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

personal

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
EQ: " Monteray" 7-/+1

Ireland : "casts into the sea"

Erebus : Awakening, coming to life. Last of its kind.

An "Eagle" - under Greenland

Three crowns dumbfounded " as the mountain falls " ::

Unholy alliance, Isil hand of Israel

India India India. KW : smallpox . It wasn't the Russians at all.

EQ: Chile : waters will rise.

Oaklahoma - media: "not one as big as this" /report on Sinkhole.

Intraplate collapse NA

Frequency choice - Blue

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
seeing as how the visions or dreams that are given to a person are usually in need of a 2nd or 3rd party to interpret those warnings-forecasts-futures

your only dream/vision or whatever it was that I knew instantly was this one by you:

- I saw a starry bear...a bear made from the stars that looked like a grizzly on all fours. I saw this bear running through the sky...to my right. The words that followed " the bear races to Aquarius'.

I knew in my spirit that this 'bear' represented the ancient land of Persia now termed the Nation of IRAN

what was shown to you was that Iran is racing toward the modern era of being a Nuclear power
Aquarius is also the next Age astronomically speaking, so at this cusp of the new Age, Iran enters the era as the 10th member of the Nuclear Club

or its just a = 'Never Mind' from me to you

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thank you, and for me, not a 'never mind'. I headed towards that more reasoned interpretation myself at one point too. I find I am less compelled to frenetic deciphering and these days, more to stillness and allowing these things to materialise their own definitions with as little imposed judgment as possible. With this particular vision I did eventually allow understanding to just come and had to, as nothing 'fit' or felt 'right'. What follows is my log on that unfolded understanding and I am at peace with it. I say unfolded intentionally, as the awareness came Iike bursts of clarifcation and understandings I had not myself intentionally speculated on prior. This may not make sense outwardly, though it does to me inwardly, and for me, that is the only place it has to. It, for me, was I understand now, part a series of visions that are helping me to navigate '10 to the tenth'.

"The bear is Russia, the race is to disclosure, of everything, for everything. The bear's eyes are forward and focused, in a strange innocence of eagerness, they don't see their own feet. They didn't hear and didnt listen and are unlikely to.
Strong forces accuse Russia of treason, betrayal of our one race and will trip them...are tripping them now. It remains to be seen if Russia realizes what is right in front of their faces. Time will tell...literally...it* will tell...the pursuit is noble, achieving goal however will be unsatisfying. "

Also, this a came for you. From ' a friend even older than you' who liked to fish.

'We are a metaphore on descent through the compressor of Time, accreting towards singular oblivion - We are that'.

I don't usualy pass on things I hear as I am not comfortable doing that..but this seemed timely and felt right to do..so if it has no current relevance please accept my apology and just ignore... maybe it will one day...and who knows to whom.

Rosha

* refers to the sentience of Time as a collaboration of energy and matter.
edit on 30-1-2016 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
* California, EQ
KW's: "Santa Cruze" and 'collapse'...

* Santo Domingo EQ
KW's 7 E 10 - unsure if this is "magnitude 7" or a map coordinate

* Portugal ....just keeps coming up..impressing me to take notice. (twt)

edit on 30-1-2016 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Massive migraine..Large EQ def on the way..feels close and either v shallow or 7/8+ @equator??

Interesting things around **Sapphire** - dont get caught

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosha
Massive migraine..Large EQ def on the way..feels close and either v shallow or 7/8+ @equator??

NTS; hit, Taiwan 'shallow' @10km...6.4 mag 9.09am.6 feb 16.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosha

AEST

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
re: " the bear is racing to aquarius" I was wrong..and right...

it makes sense now..

The 'Bear" is Polaris

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
USA: Volcanic before seismic, central regions intraplate collapse...keep watch from Wyoming to the pacific, along that corridor...you'll know when to go...you 'got this'.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Chile: massive landslide and EQ incoming.

US intraplate destabilizing, thunder underground.

Cascadia. Machinations of madness, intentional , they set it of themselves.

Job 38-41, a reminder.

A heavy few days the war on despair

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Leave Oregon
edit on 7-9-2017 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join