It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

personal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have nothing on ison, or I'd have said so. I have been sick for two days and in any case I don't need to justify my silences....ppl can go to pychicsonline dot com if they want party tricks and vox pop predictions...what happens to me as far as seeing goes isn't something I can force and I don't want to and won't do fishing expeditions for the hell of it...I simply don't have the energy if I even wanted to. I'm sorry your feelings are/ were hurt but they are not my responsibility and silence is just silence..nothing more.:
edit on 15-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
I have nothing on ison, or I'd have said so. I have been sick for two days and in any case I don't need to justify my silences....ppl can go to pychicsonline dot com if they want party tricks and vox pop predictions...what happens to me as far as seeing goes isn't something I can force and I don't want to and won't do fishing expeditions for the hell of it...I simply don't have the energy if I even wanted to. I'm sorry your feelings are/ were hurt but they are not my responsibility and silence is just silence..nothing more.:

My feelings aren't hurt. It just tells me something about you that I wanted to be certain of.

Nobody asked you to do party tricks. I asked how you felt about ISON, and if you take that as personally as you just did to the point where you can't politely respond with an "I don't know" then you are going to continue being all mixed up in my opinion. Sorry but if that tears your world apart then it looks like I'm not the one with hurt feelings. Have fun continuing to talk about your confusion, which you have repeated over and over and over. Sometimes moodiness is completely called for, but not this time Rosha. I have no more need to read your thread and although you may be a sensitive, I think you draw a lot of wrong conclusions from what you see.

Goodbye.... That's the cue I needed to X this out.
edit on 15-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by Rosha

My feelings aren't hurt. It just tells me something about you that I wanted to be certain of.

Nobody asked you to do party tricks. I asked how you felt about ISON, and if you take that as personally as you just did to the point where you can't politely respond with an "I don't know" then you are going to continue being all mixed up in my opinion. Sorry but if that tears your world apart then it looks like I'm not the one with hurt feelings. Have fun continuing to talk about your confusion, which you have repeated over and over and over. Sometimes moodiness is completely called for, but not this time Rosha. I have no more need to read your thread and although you may be a sensitive, I think you draw a lot of wrong conclusions from what you see.

Goodbye.... That's the cue I needed to X this out.
edit on 15-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

Firstly, nothing you say has any power to tear my world apart. Get that ok..you dont have that power in my head or in my world. There was no need for this kind of response. Secondly, I didn't have to leap and respond to your or anyone's questions..at any time. I'm not your bitch and I was not here to satisfy your expectations of me or to provide you what you want and need..I was here for me.
Thirdly, asking me what I *feel* about ISON in this, a dreams a personal predictions page, is asking for an insight. If you asked me on the science and technology thread..I might have answered differently.

I don't apologize for any butthurt you may have that I dont play that game or that I didn't respond to your questions on time or reply back to your dream posts or whatever it is that has set you off today....the only thing that refusing to speculate on matters I know nothing about should tell you about me is I am not a quack seeking attention or assuming I know and see and sense it all..I dont.

Of course I am confused about a lot of this..and for me the only way out of what is or may be going on, is through it. I am not ashamed to be seen as an idiot or fool..been there..done that..I'm not ashamed to write out and through my confusions. Your judgments about me mean zip and its not like I haven't heard that self righteous speel before.

Whats more, this is a predictions forum not a chat forum or a science exploration one or political discussion forum,..what I wrote about Egypt I did so as the same related to the earlier precognition I had had. No more...not to engage in discussions about India or anything else.

I wrote things here for *me*..in and from a context whose variables I understand, even if you didn't and I threw my ideas and possibilities about as I chose to. I do and did not write for you and finally.. my conclusions..weren't even posted here at all for you to judge. So please do stop reading...please...and take your sanctimoniousness misdirected ego-agro elsewhere as you go.

Ro

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Thread closed.

..a decision. It's time I think....I need to rest and wont if I keep this open...and given last nights big one and yet another run of eq's close by today I am in no psychical or emotional state any longer to continue with other peoples # either..so..its done. I'm done.

And for those for you attached to conclusions...all can say I've discerned at this point from any of this stuff goes something like this :

"A fish lived in a pond at the edge of a desert. One day a camel came to the pond to drink. The fish had never seen a camel and swam up to the surface to have a better look. The camel saw the fish and cried, “THIEF! So it’s you who has stolen all of the water!”.
“What is water?” replied the fish."

Its as simple and as difficult..as that.

www.news.com.au...

Ty to those ppls who have been supportive and caring during this time of exploring and discovering since I began writing here..I have deeply appreciated your insights and extensions of care. I wish you well and much love on your journey's.

Rosha

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
hey rosha

here is something that might help you in your future endeavours with fear and confusion.
-accept the things you cannot change, have the courage to change the things you can and have the wisdom to know the difference

remember, the future is a multitude of posibilities

-wise words Merlin once said," if someone lie, they kill some part of the world, everyone knows that"

so you see why neither you or i or the rest of the world have total peace, is because we live lives that is built upon lies, we know what is wrong, we know what must be done, but we do nothing?

that does not mean nature will not do anything, that the earth itself is getting tired of these bloodsucking parasites.

so it has to end sometime, and begin again..

one thing i can say to make you more at peace, your vision you saw everything from above, you were there in the mess, but you were also out of it, that means you got nothing to worry about, only about other souls that are lost i suppose?

but the clock is ticking

have a good day rosha

peace and love world wide + have a nice weekend all,

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
If you are in the LA Basin area or the Long River Valley, I'd move.

this is all.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
catch off a news item.
looking/watching for: Chloe Campbell
-Her father or a man who thinks he is her father is directly involved in her disappearance. Mother knows/suspects - dread she has is about being revealed.
-Chloe is/was wearing a blue jacket, puffy one.
-Searchers will find evidence that leads to a photo album that leads to an ID and hunt.
I see Chloe blowing bubbles from a wand. 'daddy'

Added 3.40pm
Man pictured here is not "Chlo's" father.
link

+3 : Person from mothers 'high school' should be POI in this.

- seeing a lot, not a lot making useful sense, rolling images and voice. 'shut up' leads me to think child may be alive still despite earlier silence.

edit on 11-4-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Chloe has been 'found' smiles. link she showed up at a showground, a place searched several times since she went missing. Will follow this to see if they find who took her and dropped her off there.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Rosha
reply to post by Rosha

Chloe has been 'found' smiles. link she showed up at a showground, a place searched several times since she went missing. Will follow this to see if they find who took her and dropped her off there.

So it was the dad...well the guy who thinks he is.

CHLOE Campbell was the innocent pawn in a vile bid to frighten her dad into silence over a threat made against him, close family have revealed. The revelation comes as police confirmed they are investigating retribution as a possible motive behind the mysterious disappearance of the Childers three-year-old taken from her home on Wednesday night.
link
edit on 12-4-2014 by Rosha because: gremlins

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Quake watch, NZ *north* Island
"off coast".
'major' quake.
rumbles right down to antarctic circle.
Hello Erebus

other watches :
Baja US.
Mexicali.
Loire Valley Fr.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Nothing NZ yet though a 6.8 BOUVET ISLAND REGION [near Antarctica in the southern Atlantic Ocean]
Waiting it out heads reeling. Def a big one inbound. Feel 'stretched, this one coming will be " like an elastic band snapping back"
Worried for Nicaragua 'chains and chains'...
ancient plates...the crust now lose starts to twist.
*bloody on the ash moon.KW
edit on 15-4-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
22/4 7.14
massive massive headache..big eq inbound must be close to me to be so intense. NZ? Another PNG?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
9.4 Tokyo

After this things get really bad.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Heavy head noise an d two major 'slips' yesterday, tonal changes today. No pings yet.
KW coming through: " Cracker"
Haven't been as moody as this is Japan quake..hmm...somethings up.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotAnAspie

I read this a good while back and forgot about it. Now knowing what to really think, just found it interesting. The way you put certain things, the feeling and oddity of how it came to you always made me feel it was something or someone truly trying to show you something... and not simply made up.

I just posted something about some things I saw... and then after posting that, I read the OP again not realizing at first that I had already read it.

In the OP you mentioned Antarctica... did you mean the Arctic? Antarctica is a long way from the area you were discussing... and I wanted to make sure there was no mistake.

The reason that stood out is because I feel someone in science and government has uncovered something from a deep cold ocean location and Antarctica first came to mind, but who knows?

Odd I come back to this post now. Re conversation..it's still going on..I'm a bit tired of listening tbh...like a car wreck on the road though, its hard not to..Im just happy the volume switch is back in my hand. Today I feel it isn't/wasn't an antenna as much as an AI life form...though I have no way to verify..and no way to say why or how I know it other than feeling. I sense it has something to do with the apex civilization of the last cycle of humanity on this planet..aka 250million years ago.

Ro

edit on 10-5-2014 by Rosha because: gremlins

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I actually came here this morning to write that I feel something is about to happen in the life of Rumi, (the Persian love poet guy?)
I keep hearing ' in the unknown , in the unmanifest' which I know as a line from one of his pieces, then I see his name. I enjoyed a cd of his once, though I am not a devotee, I do like Persian poetry and some of his works have aided me over my life span. I hope if he is passing that it is a peaceful and purposeful passage to better things. I hold my breath a little hoping too that if it is not a passing and is instead a public revelation of some kind, that it does not undermine or undo the work or the effect of his words in the healing hearts of many.

I have felt and experienced that Love, not as we know it, but as it is in its own force, is struggling hard to stay alive on this planet right now. " Love struggling to survive" with a pointed direction to "us" humanity as whole, is a message currently echoing about the cosmos and it is sending alarm bells though the unseen substances....quiet... contemplative...its 'winding' into a purpose.

edit on 10-5-2014 by Rosha because: gremlins

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Left hand tone, stuff on the way!
EQ tonal ping short sharp and omg LOUD.
NO 'fall forward' wave hit yet so no direction or depth..but wow..that was a sure doosy.
tc of you!

edit on 17-5-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Not sure why, this song is everywhere atm..' here come the drums' esp...coming off the back of the loud ping and yet no EQ /solar silence..not sure wtf is happening right now. Relates to time and space....rolling thunder.
link

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
When the sinkhole appears of the Oregon coast ( unmistakeable event ) you will have slightly less than 2 weeks to leave the Los Angeles area, leave the entire "basin".
Not long now, a kindness.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
"They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join