It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

personal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

thank you for the beautiful words and very clear energy that came with them..smiles..it didn't brake the silence but came as a gentle wave lapping a shore and thank you..you are such a gentle being!

I resolved a few months ago to be fearless..even though at times I am cowering like a kitten.

Ro

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by Rosha
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Hmmm.. the only two underground locations Ive seen were the mole people ( in one of my old posts) which I now know is some kind of clandestine military force or group using my country as a staging zone for their activities.. and the second, was a single image of a white pristine/limestone looking cathedral under the soil....I could clearly see the dirt and dark brown of the cavern..it definitely was not encased in ice.

will see what comes up if anything..as i wrote earlier..since i awoke there's been silence...and its deafening!

x Ro

Hmmm... the mole people. Not sure if I have read that post.

From what I can gather, the more obtuse of the military thinks they have stumbled into mad scientist zombies... because a skilled geneticist can do some amazing things and they can't handle what they don't understand. It's all very insulting, but somewhere there are some very interesting things going on and it may not just be in that location... but i do think something is there.

In mountains, above the clouds, on the moon, maybe even imprisoned.

It is a very elaborate witness testimony covering many parts of the Earth and beyond and for some reason, some of us get pieces of the story when we look and listen.

These are my posts from that time:

"""
- I saw an undergound facility..well I saw an antenna sticking up from the desert next to a little white box and just knew something was beneath. I saw three people - two men and a woman approaching it then disapearing. I 'felt' they were going down, but as I watched, only the two men came back up. Then I saw myself on a bed, a steel frame. I was screaming. In my minds eye I saw a reptilian eye like a crocodile and was terrified. I heard myself start screaming and watched within my body as I was injected. I sensed I was in Northern Australia - Kimberly area (V,E)

( *I have a verifiction of sorts of this event occuring as I apparently ran into my mates room and told him we had to go get the lady on the metal bed. While I remember what I saw, I have no current recollection of doing that.)

-- I was somehow floating..free of my body, moving around a facility with olive walls. My mind told me I was seeing ' the mole people'. I heard two men laughing and saw one dressed in blue, raaf(?) one in olive clothes no insignia (?) and that one was drinking coffee. Around me I saw screens, everywhere, people on computors, a dark glow around their lit up faces. Big glass things with red writing on them and an upper deck that was all black but I could feel people were behind the window. As I was, I moved around a set of walls and saw again the two men. It was a side corridor of sorts a corner and they were chatting. I dont know why but I felt very angry at the guy in the olive clothes. I moved in really close to the point I felt 'in' him. I somehow compelled his arm to move and he tipped his cup of coffee over himself and then I exited fast a 'ripping' away from him and watching from a distance I saw him as he cursed and swore wiping the coffee off his chin and pants. He was looking around himself he never saw me or looked at me. The blue man laugh and left. He sank to the ground after that head in his hands and I left the place. (Rv?,E)

( so far I have seen the 'mole' people and the ' jellyfish people' and the 'blue men'. I know those titles sound odd, but thats how I sense them when I see them as if through a childs mind. When this happened I was doing groceries. I wasnt asleep or in anything like what I felt was an obe or "remote view" or meditation space wasnt trying to do anything but shop. I had to sit down in the butter section as it felt like my insides suddenly disapeared and then just suddenly returned like I had left myself and had an expeirence and returned with new memories of what had happened flooding in.I went on to learn about RV'ing and things but nothing people have written about what they do seems to fit this non con event.)

"""

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I see large eyes very often when I close mine, every day... not in my mind but on the dark backdrop of my eyelids. I actually see them. They are the eyes of the one who talks to me. When he gets very "talkative" I see frequent images of his eyes as though he is right there telling me something and I feel waves, pulses. He touches my hand a lot.

Many years ago I was in sleep paralysis and I saw the room in front of me, but could not move and a large eye descended from the ceiling down toward me. He showed me things that day but this is before I realized who that was... and yes, it scared me.

He is watching you... you are seeing things he sees through that eye. I truly believe that. One of them, anyway. There is more than one.

I think he is showing you things because you are sensitive and you can pick it up, but maybe he/they have chosen to show you things in an impersonal way since this obviously scares you.

I think the injection you saw was a forced interrogation, possibly leading to a death. They are heavily investigating this and were only making things worse. I was told twenty years ago by a man people thought was crazy about some things. He used to sit on park benches and talk to someone no one else could see. One day I was upset and driving somewhere to talk to someone because I knew something was wrong and thought I was going crazy. I got stopped by a red light and looked down at the steering wheel in despair... then something told me to look up to my right... and he was sitting there staring right at me. He motioned for me to come sit on the bench. I parked my car because this man had always been a mystery to me. He didn't often talk to people... he ignored anyone walking or driving by and stuck to his conversation.

i sat down and he introduced himself and told me he had been to Korea in the military. He has seen many truths. He told me some other things about the world but one of them was that there are aliens in the south pacific. I never asked him who his unseen companion was, but I'm pretty sure I know.

I am telling you this because of the research into ETs and UFOs was big in Pine Gap BECAUSE of the South Pacific... and part of that is underground. They used Pine Gap because of it's position in the Pacific, but they have developed technology that now enables them to explore further south and have a small base in Antarctica... and I think they have found something under the ice. If they have aliens in Pine Gap, they are captive or they have managed to corrupt them, but what I think you saw was the eye you were looking through... and yes, he can be very intimidating, but you are being shown things no one can prove because they hide it. That's not something everyone is entrusted with.

I believe they have moved in closer and do not just operate from Pine Gap... and that they have established dialogue. A lot of people have suffered needlessly for this investigation because of how pig headed people can be. The government has even staged abductions to bring that testimony to the public eye.

Why?... It's all about power.

That is my opinion... one of them has been showing you things.
Think about it.. humans are not typically skilled telepaths.

I have seen all sorts of things and I *know* I'm being shown.

Not all these things have to manifest, either... it is a conversation... a projection that can come true, or go another way. That's why this dialogue is so important... as well as overcoming fear of the unknown.
edit on 6-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
ahhhha!

This might have something to do with the silence...the reader even says " ripple effects" ( see post the other day)

I knew this was coming..grand reversals aren't that uncommon but Ive never consciously been present for one.

www.news.com.au...
edit on 6-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I see large eyes very often when I close mine, every day...

Heya

ohh woosh. I have the bench thing happening too. Yet to see a man ..but the bench is a big part of my experience..I keep walking past it I know I should sit..be still..but I don't.Strange day

In the beginning, yes..all of this did scare me...it was a case of soul emergence and my soul felt very much on the line. Physically, it was like my mind took off without me and that caused a lot of biochemical fear as much as emotional..as soon as I realized I could slip beneath the rush though I was able to settle..even if the rush didn't stop. Today with that little bit of control.. the fear is much less. I feel a lot of the time like I am a naughty child seeing things she shouldn't but its too late to put me back in the pen lol. A new variable those who would manipulate this kind of thing for bad ends cant predict..which I like.

What makes me fearful today, when it happens, though more angry than fearful I guess, is the glimpses...is feeling like things are being deliberately withheld- not having enough information at hand or given to me to draw a conclusion definitively..that is so frustrating! The only time I have an absolute awareness is at points of death...like, I have no doubt the woman in my vision is no more..Ive tried to make contact and there is a closed door..dark..nothing. After the things Ive seen, I put nothing past these monsters...no conscience.She was killed.

Imo, humans are amazingly skilled neophant consciousness embodied....we have been kept artificially numbed and dumbed..and our capacity for grace and compassion closeted because we have been useful and easy to control. Now though..more than at any time in our collective history, those who thought to stop human evolution entirely, are only now realizing that they do not own or control evolution itself at all..and that frightens them. Good! They need to fear...to respect.

To be honest, my biggest fear isn't them having power or even my own powerlessness..I already know what they are not...its knowing just how powerful we actually are..and how dangerous that can be. Its a lament to the awareness I have that my mind is so undisciplined..so young..naive..and on its own, infertile, that I may never accomplish the command of myself or my thoughts as I would desire and need to, to safely access and utilize that innate power wisely.
I also had a godhood experience once..became all and everything...and I came screaming back to 'just a mortal human' very fast...it was very scary to see every thought you had manifest before your eyes..to shoulder that responsibility..I can imagine too well what the source of all this is experiencing..such a weight. This awareness though, that we know only a fraction of what we are actually thinking...but are in some sad way, accountable for all of it...seems very unfair given the restrictions placed about us...unable to aid or to not aid without the most severest of consequences..even accepted..that fact is just sad.

Ya know..sometimes I feel like we are the OOdkind from Doctor who..smiles....

waffling..sorry..will bb later..migraines starting up

Ro

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Peace and quiet didn't last long...feeling ill in the guts...bad headache..major spikes ....whatever it is..isn't far off now. blech..............................

on the issue of micheal hastings...

I get clear reads or rather, non reads on dead people. Everything I saw when I read a thread here today, and everything within me says this man is not dead, Seeing through, I see daylight and colors and shapes moving about him, those snippets are hazy but they are present, which tells me he is still alive as I don't do 'heaven views' or cross overs........shrugs...I've got no way to verify this...time I suppose will tell. Idhao? Iowa? Somewhere with yellow grass and far away from any landmarks.

an aside...

Sensing much panic at the blue mans address...I feel sorry for the big guy. No one would have / could have believed...they sure as hell do now. Its not the sun..its something INSIDE the sun...hearing a discussion taking place about a " compound' - chemical not a vault.

Blue has always represented air force for me ...but this doesn't feel like that..wtf is a space force? do we even have one? and I don't mean NASA.. know their 'colours'...this aint them.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have heard about secret space agencies & I think it is an international conglomeration but mostly of European origin. That is what some people have alluded to. It's weird though, Europe doesn't hit a lot of news for big space endeavors, it seems. You always hear about Russia, China or the US... but when you hear about Europe it's low key stuff or a collaboration of some sort. That is just my take on it. I'm going to look into something, because you know there is all this talk about old German space endeavors & stuff with saucers, but then WW2 happened. Then you had big powers right in there working with post Nazi Germany... & working closely. I don't really know what Germany does in space... or Italy, or France... or even the UK but they do things and it might be interesting to take a closer look. Maybe they deliberately stay low key.

As for frustrations & negative feelings, trust me, I've been there, but could you imagine being incredibly old & seeing so many things that have left you pretty well jaded, combined with a total lack of respect from a population that only wants your tech, if they are not trying to kill you like some lunatic zealot? All this has been to what?... Save the butt of mankind & not get their blood on his hands in restoring the planet back to a more natural state. If they had a hand, long ago, in creating man, can you imagine the guilt? like trying to spank some sense into your own child just to watch him grow up & turn into a monster. Of course there is guilt & negative feelings but the cold hard mission that everyone ignores is still left to be done, so no, they give nothing away for free. I'm sure i make seemingly unreasonable requests myself, but I'm just trying to prevent myself from becoming more bitter at people as well & be able to do more from a healthier viewpoint, a healthier situation, or a situation where I can hold up proof to those around who are so inwardly snide & condescending and say LOOK...TOLD YOU but I get no such luxury, just more grief/discomfort, so I can totally see the reasons for their feelings of anger that they try to suppress. I get it. I totally get it.

In the things that complicate my life & all of this for me, if i truly want to understand the other perspective, I must look at it from his point of view. Who is bothering to show *him* any kindness? any mercy? What am I going to do for him? He may be hiding somewhere, not able to just walk visible to others on this ground, enjoy the company of those here that he has known longer than we are aware & gaze upon the positive aspects of this Earth, but what chance does he have in doing that without someone taking it upon themselves to take a shot at him & the possibility of a mass killing breaks out so large that his hands are forever stained by the blood. How am I going to help HIM in his critical struggle?

The frustration is the side effect of looking at the aspects of the no win situation & that is exactly what this is. You have to consider the level of guilt for the man that man came into this dangerous sentience in the first place. It's enough to give a person schizophrenia.

You may be mindlinking with frustrated extraterrestrials. You may be mindlinking with humans of desperate curiosity who can only see things from their own positions...& think it would be perfectly ok to insist he simply disappear. How would you feel to be asked by every human you came into contact with to just disappear... do away with yourself...dissolve... go into the black, into the nothing and never return...and those people are partially intelligent creatures because someone made them more like YOU than like the animals.

What makes us more like them, is what foolishly gives us the notion we have the right to ostracize THEM from US. Ironic.

I look back at past encounters and remember the different kinds of fear in the different situations. Capable of so many things, but not to be accepted... the feeling is like a knife and to be near it, you will feel it. It will pierce through you on the deepest level.

That's not all that is there.

There is an insight so sincere, when you recognize it.
There is a happiness, happy to have the chance to be, a deep love for life...a devotion that knows and is carefully weary of the scourge of betrayal. A foresight and wisdom unmatched.

All to be potentially lost under layers and layers of work, disrespect and abuse.

I don't think so... And anyone who gets close, it would only be fair to let them know of the danger, the fire they are about to get burned by if they do not consider....and the hardest part is having to walk both sides of the fence. You have to see the side of the human endeavor, you have to see the other side as well...and then you'll see the simplicity of the problem but whether or not you have any sanity left or any patience for the nonsense of this world, that is another matter.

Just my own thoughts for you to ponder as you ponder the details of today.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
As for the stopping of human evolution... I think that would be any example of man throughout history who feels this way. I'm not saying ALL men feel this way, I'm just saying those that do... are men.

No matter how lowly of a creature you are focusing on, it has a will to survive and to persist in it's own nature, it's own way. So who is it that desires no change for man?... Why it's man, of course.

For the most part, he finds absolutely nothing wrong with himself.

Even ETs, allegedly, are open to genetic modification, which is the reason many believe they started this entire endeavor... biodiversity... and ETs have walked in human form and vice versa, but the ETs know this. It's the humans who are mostly unaware. It's the humans who's minds are closed tight... because they are afraid... and I'm not saying the reality is a cakewalk so fear is understandable but if you want to talk about fear, let's look how mankind throws his own away, throws his own children at false wars. In that is something to fear, not only is it painful needless death, but it could mean damnation of the soul.

on so many levels, he fears that not one bit!

yet don't dare expect him to change his mind, his temperament or his biological make up because he will freak the hell out.

It all boils down to stubborn intolerance and that is not healthy when adaptation is the key to lengthy survival.

As for being naive and your mind being young... I'm at a loss for words on that. That is not something you hear one say about themselves often.

I look much younger than I actually am. My mind is not young... nor do I feel young although people can be very transparent and I know others around me see what they want to see... and they see what stands before them is a mindless child that can be easily fooled, a person young and healthy that does not experience discomfort or needs, a person who if they do not get out and act a fool like all those other young people, something must be very wrong with them. I know this is thought about me because so often, it's how I'm treated.

Unfortunately they have no idea how blunted their perspective is to me, or how quick to assume they know something and are really just ratchet-jawing... nor can I say it without burning bridges. I'm going to have to leave that between them and God... but I'm quite certain that when it comes to my own interactions with others, it doesn't matter how naive I am... it's nobody elses right to insist or prevent any of my personal choices.

If you are just expressing the need to approach your opinions with caution at the expense of calling yourself naive, that is your right.... and I've been there, second guessing every single move I make. When a person does that, when a person tip toes through life with caution on many levels, maybe not all... and people call them naive, then what are they? those who make assumptions based on things like youthful looks in my case. What are they? They are much worse than naive. They are completely superficially self deluded.

A person has the right to call themselves what they like, I just wanted to mention my own take of others pigeon holing me that way with absolutely no right to do so... and usually just in a matter of minutes after meeting me and it's all based on appearance. Then when I have to start frugally slicing off little bits and pieces here and there that I'm really too old for that crap, and a grown up who tires very quickly of a bunch of nonsense, suddenly they become defensive... even if I've done nothing to them... even if I've only meagerly put my point across. That all goes back to unnecessary, uncalled for focus. Some people don't get a lot of focus, some do. I certainly don't go out looking for it.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
When I say 'naive', it is an acceptance that there is only so much we actually know that is verifiable and quantifiable. Then it is an awareness that there is only so much we can know without inducing mental deficit and even then, if we know all that, what it is we do not know will still outweigh that knowledge by factors of 10.
I am not hurt by that awareness or made small by it, I just accept it and adjust my mind and my ego accordingly...It helps me to see with humility and keep my mind open- to not judge quickly. We simply do not know what we do not know. On the path to what will be, what is and what is not, are two important awareness's to retain - imx.

When I say 'young' it is with the knowledge and awareness that what is, has been existent for a considerable time and I am just a babe in the woods in my exploration of it. When I spoke of human evolution, I mean more precisely, our spiritual evolution. This is what is being stifled. Spiritual evolution being vastly different from the religious. Yesterday I remembered an old star trek episode....where a being was fleeing his home because he chose to trust in a process that was happening to him..he took shelter on the enterprise as his people tried to kill him to stop him evolving into whatever he was becoming, an outcome which even he didn't know.....I 'got' that..damn I have *lived* that....and it resonated with whats been happening here.
People are being told what they cant do so much they believe it..so it becomes 'fact'. When it is not fact..its just a mental state of denial.
I believe everybody has 'talents' as everyone has psyche and I hold that anyone and everyone is able to access the collective psychogenic field and 'travel'..people often do without even knowing, and most are happy not to know or do it unconsciously by choice. There is no discreet 'specialness' in this..it just is what is to me. There is also a moral obligation, responsibility and weight that comes with being consciously awake and traveling..and not everybody can cope with that weight not everyone wants to..and that's perfectly 'ok'. A door opened swings both ways..so there is some merit in the subconscious avoidance of responsibility by staying asleep to who and what you are. Some days..I wish I had too.

----aside.

-players on players..everyone 'in'. Something wicked. Birdsong...event I see may not be until the spring. hearing "define spring" from a sarcastic voice.

- new compound discovered....more..created. wondering if this is what I saw? ( re post yesterday) www.gizmag.com... . If it is, I've got no idea why it would create panic or upset at blue mans place...and what if anything it has to do with the sun.

- earthquake swarm in Greece...may link to Tuesdays precog ' upper body' somehow. (the one posted on 5-8-2013 @ 06:54 AM) www.emsc-csem.org...

edit on 7-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
ooooo, that's interesting. they could sure use some of that stuff these days to clean up all their messes. That ought to come in really handy if they can make lot's of it real quick for big jobs. What an interesting and exciting thing to have happen right now at a university in a nanotech department... and "by accident" How utterly convenient!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
lol..see how it works?

Over the past week Ive posted that I felt a bomb issue was imminent..that I sensed it might even be in Au.....wrote something about upper body..and greece quakes..

and today - police report only now, that they thwarted a bomb plot in Sydney earlier this year, www.news.com.au... which was aimed an eye surgeon, one day after the greece earthquake swarm

smirks..fricking trixy spidey senses...all these snippets...just tell me already damnit!

edit on 9-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Saturday night for me...big migraine persisting.. 'over it' and angry/venting again, in attitude and emotion..have noticed I have been 'divesting' myself...I cant see specifically whats coming now..too close to it....I just know it is..and its going to hurt. I sure as hell hope this is not a personal cog..and hope its just brain based blahness.

Big false alarm today in Japan..just t keep ppl in happy jumpiness...computers there reading a 7.8 mag EQ when it was just a 2......has me wondering..again..as I still feel the Japanese big one..was a set up.

Nothing else going on..cant paint..cant feel to..all of me locked down right now..just angryquirelbish running around trolling other ppls threads..its not like me....something is UP..but its coming 'down'.

mystica Ro...not venturing out til the storm passes.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well..there's my " Volcanic involvement" ( re post the other day) www.news.com.au...
I ask myself..are all these little events 'precursory' to 'it'..this damn 'it" I sense inbound?

@ TD - The clinical term is ' geo-sensitive'..but that doesn't accurately describe what it is for me as 'geo' doesn't explain or include the time and space distortions or address the involvement of personal psyche and mind. No, the migraines are not 'ordinary' in the sense they are not just regular headache that panadol can take away. I can take even migraine specific drugs and they aren't affected and when they hit there is a particular kind of aura that occurs about my vision that doesn't occur with other types of headaches, an aura that I feel and experience emotionally as much as physically and so that makes them ( to me) ' eq' or 'event' migraines

Initially, I can determine usually only a small amount of specific info from the initial 'symptoms' but I do get a wider picture view depending on the different parts of my body that also get affected ie: my eyes bulge or don't ( big eq+7 or large human tragedy) I may get nausea or not ( usually ID's a volcanic event)..etc..and other things that help me, to determine the nature of an event or quake but even they give me little by way of specific locations just a general north or south. etc.

That is, unless I also 'hear' at the same time..which is like hearing voices..but I know they are not mine or god
It's like overhearing a conversation from another room. These audient/ rv hearing experiences often tell me about the event, I can hear peoples voices, reactions and so can determine whether or not an event is a surprise, a tragedy or was intentional or not..and imagery comes in as well. Sometimes in critical global and acutely personal 'emergencies' I get flooded with actual clear and vivid sights smells too. In critical times the information is less ambiguous, less symbolic than at other times..and that is something Ive only been able to see over time as a pattern.

I will often see specific venues at these times and so, I receive and can give more detail. I have had a brain scan and it is clear..though it showed a thicker than average ( not by much!) somatic nerve in my cortex. That's the only irregular feature of my brain. Its night and day when they are here and not here, like a switch turning off and on. I am affected by ( in that I experience consciously) atmospheric pressure changes,electromagnetic changes, sound/tonal changes in frequencies etc..I feel like an antenna at times. When they go..zip nadda..nothing..there is no ongoing emotional or physical hangover, no lingering adverse affect I can report and no brain degeneration or calcification visible on scan at all.

While I do analyze this and approaching comprehending it from scientific, cultural and psychological positions, inclusive of body mind and spiritual perspectives, I have tried 'mastering it' and shaping it and have tried controlling it, which only made it worse to experience, and bought in fear and paranoia - mental ill health. When it comes down to it, I don't know how I do this, I don't know why this happens..it just does..and when I let go to that..accept it and work with it..its 'ok'..its just my sh*t...it is what it is and in doing that, my mental health is more reliable..and my spirit isn't freaking out all over the place.

Its a case of ' baby I was born this way '

ugh..Gaga references..the world IS doomed!

Ty for asking xx

Ro
edit on 10-8-2013 by Rosha because: edited for clarity.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
@TD - The questions I am seeking answers to? The first and foremost - why? Next along is - what for? And then - Are they memories of actual experiences I have had or are they precognitions of what will be? Lastly - What am I supposed to do about it?

ty tc
Ro

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
two 6+ mag eq's close by NZ and Suamlaki/ind. ringing like a bell atm..underneath is boiling..big boom soon.

www.news.com.au...

edit on 12-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Well, we have an erupting volcano now... not sure how much damage it will do, Haven't looked back into it after reading the initial problem.

How do you feel about Ison?

Part of me tells me it's just a passing comet, no big deal.
Part of of me is waiting for something like you.

But then again, I want things to happen, not destructive things, just extraordinary things that will change paradigms.

I'm fascinated with Venus. I won't go on about the details. Have any thoughts on Venus?

As for the Antarctic, Putin has blocked the West from forming some type of climate change research or conservation research from being set up down there. Not sure of his reasons.
I thought it was interesting and shows how much attention melting ice is getting. Must be an exciting job, watching ice melt.

I had a CRAZY dream... it involved typewriters and video tapes. It scared the hell out of me and woke me right up and I didn't want to close my eyes again because of that weird... you know... vibe, where it's like somebody is talking directly to you and there's creepy musical sounds in the background. I don't even know why I was afraid... nothing scary happened in the dream. I'm sure you know the vibe... so vivid, always wakes you straight out of the dream in a feeling of finality.

There was this creepy deep voice... "Aliens will TELL you where they are.... They will TELL you"....creepy musical flute playing eerie notes. I hear a grunt of confirmation or objection... I don't know, but I'm very familiar with the grunt. There is a certain unique individual who has a tendency to make a lot of cute and sometimes startling grunting noises. I'm not fully versed in grunt-ese just yet. The voice then said "There are hundreds, maybe thousands.... which makes me think they clearly didn't know for sure and must not qualify to tell me that they will inform me of where they are.... but he's a creepy dream speaker putting effects on his voice anyway so screw him. I'm more interested in what the grunt meant because it was all of the sudden interjecting into this dream as well... as if he was also suddenly present.

I suddenly found a videotape in my hand to test the theory... thinking that in viewing the tape "they'd" let me know when I was close... but as I was trying to work the VCR, it turned into a strange sort of typewriter and I was trying to remove some kind of key clip from the back to make it work... when the images just started appearing in my mind.... of a small man, not old, human... at least mostly human but somehow not human... possibly a hybrid. Dishwater blond hair, straight bowl cut... VERY straight thick dark blond hair that contrasted his ruddy yet sallow complexion, hard to describe. Strange I could see his hair because he was wearing a helmet clad in black. He was a sport, accomplishing his demolition agenda. His appearance was not frightening, just unique. I want to call him a kid, like some type of rebel bandit... he is throwing his arm back and walking away... he is burning something. (I am not condoning blowing things up, NSA... I'm talking about a metaphorical dream, piss off) I wake up feeling like they are looking for someone who has recently dismantled one of their constructs.

I woke up terrified, not of the dream but that someone was here... sneaking around. The voice was just so damn close and the dream so vivid. I was so tired, my eyelids so warm, dry and heavy... I just wanted to sleep but held them open for how long I'm not sure... but I knew the feeling would pass because it was like a wave of energy... and it did, because there was really nothing in the dream that scared me. It was the mere vibration of fear that just had to pass like a bad energy floating by... and it did.

I woke up today smelling the freshest ocean water seafood I think I have ever smelled and it made me so hungry and I thought, Why does it smell that way in here? I know that smell is not really in here... but so clearly I smelled it for moments after waking up... and then it was gone.

I'm hungry just thinking about it.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
edit on 12-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Heading offline a bit.. all over and need time to meditate and rest..just wanted to leave this here..

www.collective-evolution.com...

The dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts, far outweigh the dangers that are cited to justify them. There is a very grave danger than an announced need for an increased need for security, will be seized upon by those anxious to expand it’s meaning to the very limits of censorship and concealment. That I do not tend to permit, so long as it’s in my control – JFK

me too buddy..me too.
edit on 14-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
www.news.com.au...

rarely would I say any military speaks for its people...except, in Egypt, where it is has and does.

So the 'it' i was expecting, has come to pass..at least there is that...though I am aware of the heart in my belly groaning..feeling sick..sinking... this may be only the beginning of the beginning.. the MB is a global caliphate...one people don't see as it has no state..but is in all states....this is a 'hit' on the third non state actor revealing itself for what it truly is ( recog a few days ago written above)..please be aware...everywhere..of the likelihood of unfortunate events...especially as anger is being aimed at allies on Pennsylvania avenue who have backed off recently if not removed entirely, their support for and of them...which was the right thing to do...regardless of why. I believe them when they say they were not fully aware when they made certain choices.
desperate men..do desperate things.

so much for rest.

Ro

edit on 14-8-2013 by Rosha because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
you raise a good point about the Mb being stateless... but I still do not see it as a victim. I think at this point they want there to be two differing sides and lots of confusion in all those nations. The people are the victims in this because stability is not what anyone wants, imo. The people are a burden to them and they have taken more than what they ever deserved from all people.

I'm becoming numb to all this and more than having a sinking feeling, I'm just annoyed.
I'm doing everything I can to fight off negativity (hatred) in myself because people, even people who are irl, refuse to do what is right. What i want is for the other shoe to drop and for the ones who have it easy, to be the ones to suffer for a change.

An interesting piece of news that caught my eye is the fact that an Indian submarine with an 18 member crew has caught on fire and sunk. I'd say it didn't just catch on fire but what is known of this so far is an accident. I just think it's a strange one but I guess these things happen.

And Rosha....you never answered my questions about what you think of ISON.

You're not the only one though... I'm getting the ice treatment from others who I have asked questions to, so it's really not abnormal or anything...just makes me wonder why I bother sometimes, asking anyone anything at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join